[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Kirby a pony?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How is Kirby a pony?
>>
File: barneyfag (2).jpg (94 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
barneyfag (2).jpg
94 KB, 700x700
>>563105
Because Barneyfag said so, silly
>>
Because an autistic manchild degenerate hypocrite says so.
>>
>>563105
Coz hes the same shade of pink as ponk.. i guess. Or maybe because hes for kids? Is kirby a kids game? I dont vidya.
>>
File: anime.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
anime.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>563105
Because when I reverse searched it I found this.
>>
>>563105
Because you took it from an MLP image for the express purpose of annoying people?
>>
>>563337
>people

literally only one person on the planet cares, and it's you
>>
>>563338
One person bothers you so much you need to misbehave constantly
>>
>>563341
>misbehave

Seriously bro I know you have some sort of bizarre PTSD you need to move on from what happened in your sped classes

Normal adults do not talk to each other about how they're "misbehaving"
>>
>>563342
Youre underage.
>>
>>563342
Normal adults don't behave like you do.

Anyway, troll barneyfag as much as you want. Ultimately his behavior only reflects on himself, but your behavior reflects on the entire brony fandom.

It's also hilarious that you're this shitted up over one guy who is legit special ed. The foes you choose say a lot about you.
>>
>>563344
>Normal adults don't behave like you do.
Yeah, true enough. Trolling a legit retard isn't all that defensible, but still, accusing someone of "misbehaving" shows the state of development you're still at.

>his behavior only reflects on himself
No, he's been aggressively shitting up this website for years. Even if it weren't funny to engage him, it's pretty difficult to ignore him.

>but your behavior reflects on the entire brony fandom.
I'm not a brony, you fucking retard.
>>
>>563347
The only people who have a problem with him are you bronies who can't leave it alone.

>I'm not a brony
lol, do you really think I buy into your internal vanity labels like "horsefucker"?
The reason you shy away from the label of "brony" is because you hate being viewed as the fat maladjusted sperglords that you actually are.
>>
>>563353
Okay, yeah, I figured as much. You really don't get it, so you're either Barneyfag, or you're someone as autistic as he is.
>>
>>563353
>somebody has a problem with a guy who aggressively spams threads to death because the OP image triggers him
>must be a brony

Okay.
>>
>>563875
Well, they're constantly playing around with GR15.
>>
I don't understand.
>>
>>565066
Educate yourself.
>>
Buttupset brony is on a bump rampage.

I think he thinks the presence of rule 15 threads enrages people like barneyfag.

It's funny though, he just wants to bump the threads, not argue in them - because if he stopped to argue, he'd get his feelings hurt (again). Just gotta hit and run.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.