[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Activate the robot on all boards. I'm serious. You don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 2220x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 2220x2000
Activate the robot on all boards.

I'm serious. You don't have to keep it on forever, but just a month or so should help clean up some of the worst boards like /tv/. Maybe do it sporadically for a week or so every few weeks after the initial run, on the still cancerous boards.
>>
1. Enable the robot on /pol/
2. Delete /r9k/
>>
>>563063
I actually like this idea.

>>563065
I don't really see how that will help.
>>
>>563063
God what a horrible idea.
>>
>>563063
It wouldn't work on all boards. /vg/ would fall apart within minutes.
The robot should be activated only for OPs, and only on /pol/, /v/, /int/, and /tv/. Those are the ones that need it the most.
>>
every board except [s4s]
>>
>>563279
True. Your version actually sounds great. Too bad nipmoot doesn't even read this board
>>
>>563063
2ch has something similar to r9k activated on almost all boards, but instead of not letting you post/muting you, it marks your post as "possibly spam".
>>
>>563063
>I never learn from history.
Yeah, your entire post was one of the major arguments why the robot was reimplemented on /r9k/. Want to know the result?

/r9k/ got worse. And it continues to get worse. It doesn't "clean up the board." Why don't you do some research? There's a reason why moot fisabled it a long time ago.

>>563462
Lurk moar. 4chan has had this for a long time.
>>
>>563279
i haven't visited r9k in a long long long time but didn't people get around the robot by having the same old stupid shit threads but adding stuff like bloxbloxbloxbloxsadfasdfasdf at the end of their posts
>>
>>564312
They still do, except in a different way since adding random text or blox is a bannable offense. Though mods do have a blind eye if you add an extra word to make it orginal.
>>
>>564315
sounds like more pointless moderation that will decrease quality of posts even further then

like i agree that it's already at an all-time low and i'm just as sick of having the same threads day in and day out as you are but the robot has proven pretty ineffective at fixing that and i would rather look elsewhere for solutions
>>
>>564317
I liken /r9k/ to the sound of it looked excellent on paper, but shitty when applied. The robot was a failed experiment in moderation to create OC. You are right--solutions need to looked somewhere else. Doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting a different result is idiotic.
>>
Activate this
*unzips dicc*
>>
You see how /r9k/ is now? And you think it will work? No thanks. It made /r9k/ the worst board. Kys.
>>
>>563269
Fucking Luddite
AFRAID OF THE FUTURE LITTLE BABY?
>>
>>564717
/tv/ is far far far worse.
>>
>>564746
>/tv/ is far far far worse.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>564746
Yes, yes. Well done /qa/, well done/qa/. HOWEVER
>>
>>564746
For you.
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 800x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 800x928
>>564746
Apologize
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>564746
What!? No way!
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 251x242
>>564746
>it's a /qa/ shits on /tv/ episode
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1648x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1648x930
>>564746
It's treason, then.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 424x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 424x480
>>564746
>>
>>564751
>>564752
>>564753
>>564755
>>564757
>>564758
>>564761
>>564769
Is this kinography?
>>
>>563279
>/vg/ would fall apart within minutes.
Good. If a board cannot handle the robot then it is a clear indication that it is broken.
>>
>>564297
>Lurk moar. 4chan has had this for a long time.
Fuck off kid, anon is talking about an actual post tag, not a fucking spam filter detection system.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.