[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: dog.png (51 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
51 KB, 438x438
>>
Coz if I get caught it's ma own dam fault and nae cunt else will get in trouble.
so if you big it up that's down to you. This guy needed to understand this was our turf but I was thinking along the lines of sneaking up on the cunt with a cricket bat inducing goodnight Irene and let him come round and work it out fer himselve I wanted to ask hoose for advice but didn't want to hear "that's just not cricket bonsai"

but now I persists with a dank meme not just post dank meme's but check other dank interruptions of varying quality. My day was grey fear said I have sad a rare number of obsessions were I submit carefully selected information during a summit towards but not before an assign symbol and pigeon hole number to dead infarction just numbers on numbers melding a mound around the antisipation of under the line

>my fervent fixated blocked chapped lips waiting for the flapping gum to to ask how rare was this condiction, would a hungry man bet on blood flowing from this rippling steak
The rear sanity is rarer the better but muse on the book read that said zero was the latest created

undetected would be invisibly be impossible my best chance was to go with the cover of business suited, booted and tied to blindside the gossipers find his computer and up load the key logger and it would be that easy if the computer was on and didn't have a password or any real network software security.

The first part was easy find the best short test sabotage the freezer ask a geezer is it cold does it blow after the show and snatch the itch that intwine a plan to set off a mellow othello and tread around shite

in the lock-up something that would force the lost to move the product into his home
. In the garage this would make a late night early morning raid easier to get away with. If I could pull this off it would force our only real competitor to take a chance to keep his customers come to us and ask for help or take the loss and re-up.
>>
>>562535
mutt
>>
>>562545
mitt
>>
>>562544
good double
>>
>>562535
Nice doggo :3
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.