[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brigading of paid trolls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Is it impossible for a brigade to put down threads they don't like on 4chan?

Over /g/ we know much about paid trolls by many corporations, but putting down a thread is far too corrupt.

I am talking about this >>>/g/55084566

Also, look at the picture. Big corporations are making money at the expense of many people. Is 4chan administration is allowing this?
>>
>>561985
>try to make a new fucking general
>return of the desktop thread part IV
>be surprised when it gets blown the fuck out
just make a ricing thread next time instead of trying to force another shit general on that already god awful catalog
>>
>>561989
>This thread is solely for the discussion of GNU/Linux ricing
>is not the "desktop thread"

Are you intentionally lying?
>>
>>561985
Generals are cancer. That thread was shit. That image is just someone making claims without any proof (he has as much validity as me claiming I'm paid to shill Linux). Other than a few exceptions, shills are a boogeyman for people that can't handle disagreement. You are a faggot.
>>
>>561999
>but it wasn't explicit! so you're wrong!
Nice try, and obviously nobody's buying it. You and I both know who that kind of thread will attract, and what they will turn it into.

Make a normal, non-cancerous thread or discuss it in the fucking GNU/Linux general we already have, it's not difficult.
>>
>>562010
>>562012
So you are here lying about the thread trying to stop anyone with brains to analyze themselves that this thread is something that people is constantly asking.

And no, this one has a different purpose. You are obviously denying what is written.

Go away with your shit, you corrupt bigot.
>>
>>562032
I don't post on g. Threads like the one you linked are the reason i stopped posted there. You are the cancer
>>
>>562034
I don't give a shit on where you claim post or not. You are here obviously not about the OP question, you are just a joke trying to divert attention.

Why don't you give us a favor and disappear from 4chan for good.
>>
>>562032
Are you fresh off the boat from Reddit or something? Take your whiny victim bullshit back there, we don't give a fuck about your waifutard soapbox general.
>>
>>562039
Accusing of readdit already? You did that on /g/.

Quit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.