[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ - Game of Thrones and Film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Mg7TpOaw.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Mg7TpOaw.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
>21 hidden threads [Show]

Can this shit please be quarantined to a single thread?
>>
>>560838
No, fuck off you retarded generalfag. Containment isn't answer to anything, it is answering and nothing more than a problem at a later dare. In addition, there is nothing fucking wrong with 21 threads for one topic and is the normal thing to happen for popular. The only people who bitch about it are a. retards and b. fucking newfags.

Stop shitting the place up.
>>
>>560874
>there is nothing fucking wrong with 21 threads for one topic
I would appreciate a 5 paragraph response backing up this statement.
>>
>>560874
>my opinions are facts
>>
>>560838
>he hides threads
haha fagger
>>
>>560838
>21 hidden threads [Show]

i bet youre glad you warent there in december 70%+ of the board would have been filtered due to star wars thread
>>
>>560918
>>560925
That's the way 4chan operates. Popular things gain more attention while they are popular.

This isn't a traditional phpbbs forum. Fuck off if you don't like the chaotic nature of it.
>>
You could, like, you know, hide the threads if you don't like them.
>>
I just started getting into it last week.

I've been missing out in some GOOD SHIT.
>>
>>561151
Thats what we did
Then they begged for the general so we could only have to hide one thread

Then they got their general + how many other threads they wanted too
They also got a pleb from their general in the janitor position to protect them
>>
>>560918
>>560925
I'm sorry that you are so new that you don't even the basics of how the site has always ran.
>>
>>561100
>phpbbs
What?
>>
Your only option is to avoid /tv/ for the first half of every week. I understand being mad on the day of each new ep, but after that, you need to just deal with it.
>>561172
You'll notice a sharp decline after season 4, and the series going full-retard with season 6.
>>
>>561177
Just because it's always been ran a certain way doesn't mean that it isn't retarded!
>>
>>561294
It isn't retarded. It is only retarded to newfags who don't understand how to use 4chan and think it should be the same as every other shit hole on the internet. Your first mistake was thinking threads are topics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.