[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
:^(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ;-;.png (822 KB, 1865x871) Image search: [Google]
;-;.png
822 KB, 1865x871
>11 threads
why must /qa/ be cursed? what did we ever do wrong?
>>
>>560250
They're pretty much just proving why GR15 needs to be permanent for eternity. All they're doing is harming themselves. Who cares.
>>
>>560250
how come the thread with the ponies never got deleted? clear rule violation
>>
>>560286
Mods think it's funny to leave triggering content up, because they're disrespectful assholes to us
>>
>>560250
People just don't like to look at the catalog.
>>
>>560250
lol horsefuckers
>>
>>560250
You became enormous douches.
>>
>>560302
How unfortunate.
>>
The only solution is for everyone to sage shit threads to bump limit
>>
>>563520
>>560286
Perhaps we should report some of the duplicate ones with pony images?
>>
>>560255
this tbqh, what an insufferable group of first world problem having whiny attention seeking autists mlp fans are. wahh i cant pretend to be a horse and talk to other people pretending to be horses and fucking each other in the horse pussy on any board of a chinese cartoon website waaah i only get one board to do it on. there should be a law that if any male regardless of age calls himself a brony should have to sign up for the armed forces so they can beat the fag out of him
>>
>Don't like /mlp/ for no good reason
>Spam a bunch of GR15 threads to make /mlp/ look bad

Hopefully the mods are dumb enough to fall for this stupid false flagging.
>>
>>563632
Exactly.
>>
>>563687
Or they should just delete it all.
>>
>>563680
this tbqh, what an insufferable group of first world problem having whiny attention seeking autists antibronies are. wahh i cant stop getting triggered over horses and people who like horses and want to fuck horses occasionally posting outside of their board on a chinese cartoon website waaah i only get one life and i waste it on crying about ponies. there should be a law that if any male regardless of age calls himself an antibrony should have to sign up for social activities so they can beat the autism out of him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.