[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did 4chan pick up legitimate bigots and what can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
At what point did 4chan pick up legitimate bigots and what can we do to get rid of them?
>>
>At what point did 4chan pick up legitimate bigots and what can we do to get rid of them?
>>
File: 1462308338068.jpg (301 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1462308338068.jpg
301 KB, 1080x1283
migrate to a social media site of your choice and enjoy your safespace.
>>
>>556470
Hm, so your answer is when Trump announced his candidacy? You need to be clear so I don't have to interpret for you.
>>
>>556474
>safespace
>>>/pol/
>>
>>556469
>>556475

You're a fucking retard, /b/ is your fucking answer which created /pol/

Fuck me, go back to tumblr im not about to go into the history of 4chan
>>
>>556479
>im

Somehow I get the impression you don't know 4chan's history to begin with.
>>
>WAAAAAHHHHHHH why can't things be like they used to be and not like they are now

I agree

Why can't we lower the Age Of Consent back down so I can marry a 13 year old wife :^)
>>
>>556469
>>>/t/umblr
>>
i cant tell whos trolling who anymore
>>
>>556482
Pretending to be retarded doesn't work anymore. We overused that joke.
>>
Does wanting to get rid of people not make you the bigot? Bigotry is an intolerance of others, so if you can't tolerate intolerant people, does that not make you intolerant yourself? If you want bigots to leave then you can start by leaving yourself :^)
>>
File: 14571882239981.png (136 KB, 757x754) Image search: [Google]
14571882239981.png
136 KB, 757x754
>>556562
Damn OP just got BTFO
>>
>>556469
ikr
straight white males should be banned from 4chan ugh...
>>
Ironic shitposting is just shitposting.
>>
>>556581
Yeah but if you call it "funposting" then it's okay :^)
>>
>>556469
How many times am I going to see the threads claiming the bigoted and contrarian 4chan is some new advent? It's getting to the point where I think it's one guy or a group of guys doing it.
>>
>>556587
Every time I see one of these threads I think it's some sort of master ruse.
>>
4chan literally always had legitimate bigots, it's just that you thought they were joking before, because of Poe's Law.

To get rid of bigots on 4chan you could start by leaving. They will follow you to wherever else you go.
>>
>>556538
My point exactly.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.