[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did people on 4chan go from nerds and betas to wannabe alphas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: e0516f.jpg (466 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
e0516f.jpg
466 KB, 1600x1200
When did people on 4chan go from nerds and betas to wannabe alphas calling everyone cucks or nu-males?
>>
Alt right invasion

/pol/ was a mistake
>>
Because their own websites can't get their shit together.

Can you name a single popular social media site or whatever that actually allows for natural linear back and fourth discourse?

They're all broken pieces of shit that sort content by person (twitter, facebook) or by popularity (reddit), etc..
They all like to pretend they work for conversation, usually because they're all massive attention whores who don't want to face up to the fact that the websites which allow them to feel special are actually broken pieces of shit. Then you have 4chan which has been getting media attention and they come here and find it strangely compelling for some reason (because discussions are linear and although immature, actually much more intuitive)
They don't care about anonymity or know anything about what this site is supposed to be, but it's the only place they can go to actually have linear conversations.

Someone needs to make a social media site that isn't absolute flaming garbage and then they'll probably all go over there and leave 4chan alone.
>>
File: 1453860902165.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453860902165.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>550798
It's fun to call people cucks and nu-males because the people that fit this description get so offended by it.

4chan was never the perfect site you imagine it was anyway
>>
>>550798
wtf is wrong with you? Any male will call out any other male as a beta or a cuck and you don't need to be an alpha to do so.
>>
>>550834
When it's done online it's pretty much a sign of being underage though.
>>
>>550798
>>550834
off by one
>>550814
off by three
>>550805
>>550806
>>550839
off by five
>>
>>550798

When a bunch of actual cucks and nu-males showed up and started complaining about Anime.
>>
>>550839
4chan is a board full of teens to late 20s what would u expect?? Online is the norm. It 'll not matter whether its offline or online in this day of age
>>
>>550845
>When a bunch of actual cucks and nu-males showed up and started complaining about Anime.
So you mean 2004?
>>
>>550834
It's not my sacred duty as a male to defend or attack any masculinity that's not my own. Spiritual devotion to masculinity is a woman's job.
>>
>>550845
only cucks and nu-males watch anime, it's the most omega hobby possible
>>
>>550872
Its never ok to be a teenager. For shame. I would kill myself if i was a teen. Good god i got over being it and turned 20 years ago
>>
pennis and also dicke and balls
upvote if you agree
>>
>>550834
high schooler detected. What the fuck do you care about what any one is doing that doesnt directly effect you?

inb4 it does affect you
let's just delete /pol/ so the scary numales and sjws dont bother you no more
>>
File: 1443136774993.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443136774993.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1000
>>550798
/pol/cucks started invading and projecting their niggerdick fantasies onto everybody

pic related
>>
you an be a nerd loser and still call people nu male beta cucks
>>
File: gotyou.png (5 KB, 476x78) Image search: [Google]
gotyou.png
5 KB, 476x78
>>551233
>>
>>550899
Nye's digits also upboated

:DDDDD
>>
>>550798
I don't think people on 4chan were ever betas. More like omegas. You can't be cucked if you never cared about pussy in the first place.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.