[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is GR15 a rule supported by Redditors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6
File: full.png (407 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
full.png
407 KB, 1000x800
Is GR15 a rule supported by Redditors?
>>
don't see it as a restriction, see it as a blessing. you get a whole board to yourself and don't have to deal with /co/'s faggotry.
>>
>>548916
This. What other show gets a whole board to fuck around on?
Thankyou based moot
>>
>>548916
The trouble is that they only have each other's company
Bronies are all dullards and socially inept so they get sick of each other and need to seek out healthier communities to ingratiate themselves with
>>
>>548921
Redditor fuck off
>>
>>548921
>Bronies are all dullards and socially inept so they get sick of each other and need to seek out healthier communities to ingratiate themselves with
t. self-assessed mensa member
>>
>>548922
>>548924
Your grief-stricken wailing has been recorded and a representative will be with you shortly.
>>
>>548910
kill yourself horsefucker
>>
>>548940
hah triggert
>>
>>548944
jokes on you, you are still a horsefucker
>>
>>548946
lol told
>>
>>548910
No. It's pretty much supported by most of the userbase and staff.
>>
>>548949
Ah yes, when most of the userbase and staff became the monsters that they hated so much. Goddamn those fucking ess jay dubyas for being so easily triggered, am I right? Who would even get so upset over such tiny things?
>>
>>548910
If you don't have anything to say, don't say it.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 226x223
>>548949
WHEN TOLD COMES TO YOUR TOWN
>>
>>548929
Your twenty threads of grief-stricken wailing has been recorded and laughed at by your representatives
>>
>>548955
That's a pretty shitty attempt at damage control, horse fucker
>>
>>548959
No no they're called bronies
>>
>>548960
I could just imagine how humiliating it would be for someone to explain to their parents that they're "bronies" and not horse fuckers lmao
>>
>>548959
And you don't even know what damage control is.
>>
>>548966
Except I do and that was a piss poor attempt at it
>>
>>548966
lol damage controlling his damage control
>>
>>548966
>>548974
Samefag
>>
Maybe if Bronies didn't act like such retards on 4chan back in 2011/2012, Global Rule 15 wouldn't exist.
>>
>>548978
They shouldn't exist to begin with

Maybe if their fathers weren't such beta cucks then they could have shown them what real men should be
>>
>>548980
All this projecting lol
Sounds like anti-bronies were raised by real cucks if they bring this up
>>
>>548983
The thread wouldn't be here at all if bronies weren't still asspained about GR15
>>
>>548983
I'm already bored of making fun of you

You can go ahead and kill yourself now
>>
Ponies > Anime
>>
>>548921
Horsefuckers are autistic manchildren who are content to do the same thing day in day out for their entire lives. They aren't the ones complaining about not being able to drag their shit all over other boards. In fact in the recent past a few of these horsefuckers have made threads being upset that mods moved some of their cancerous generals to /trash/ and the issue was that they didn't want to leave their containment board.
>>
>>548921
You're basically just described /pol/tards.
>>
>>548996
Anti-bronies are autistic manchildren who are content to do the same thing day in day out for their entire lives. They are the ones complaining about Barneyfag being able to drag his shit all over other boards. In fact in the recent past a few of these anti-bronies have made threads being upset that mods refuse to rangeban Barneyfag and the issue was that they didn't want to be triggered.
>>
File: le smug referee.png (215 KB, 255x388) Image search: [Google]
le smug referee.png
215 KB, 255x388
Isn't it funny how literally every piece of shit you fling at horsefuckers can be flung back at you with one or two modifications? And yet you're the ones complaining?

Funny indeed.

And it's more amazing because you're throwing the same shit sprinkled with projection, stereotypes and ad hominems. Yet, even though you're fully accustomed to your own shit, you get absolutely furious when they have the gall to chuck it straight back.

How does it feel having half a decade old, festering shit being thrown back at you all the time? You know, you could just as easily realize "This is so stupid, why am I still throwing shit? Why don't I go and do something I enjoy doing instead of throwing shit at people who do just that?". But, guess what? You haven't realized that. You're too invested in a shit-flinging contest to care about your own lives.

Anti-bronyism is your life.

Just like how horsefuckers treat MLP as their life.

The only difference is you hate MLP.
>>
>>549008
i fugged you are mom
>>
File: 1407259035297.png (438 KB, 454x500) Image search: [Google]
1407259035297.png
438 KB, 454x500
>>549003
I can picture this guy sitting back very pleased with himself like this every time he does a clever word replace
>>
File: tip.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>549010
And look at that. I post exactly how your subspecies argues and guess what you do? You prove my point.

In fact, I can picture you sitting back very pleased with himself like this every time you respond to horsefuckers with fedora pictures.
>>
>he is sexually attracted to a fucking horse

lmao, fucking pathetic, literally no reason not to kill yourself

you are trash
>>
>>548910

>that pic
>Twilight having wings when she's that young

DO
YOU
EVEN
WATCH
THE
SHOW
>>
>>549008
>he is actually really proud of his "I know you are, but what am I?"

People did that when I was like six years old.
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you don't have any friends.
>>
>>548916
I don't see what the rule has to do with the board. /vp/ has it's own board but I don't see any rules about not posting pokemon elsewhere. Or at least I've never heard of anyone being banned for posting a pokemon outside of /vp/.
>>
>>549969
Pokemon fans were never so oppositionally defiant as bronies were.
>>
>>548910
I wouldn't be surprised if it is
>>
>>550162
They're both cancerous though.
>>
>>548910
You'll find that redditors and /b/tards agree quite frequently.
>>
>>549969
>vp/ has it's own board but I don't see any rules about not posting pokemon elsewhere.

That because the reason for its creation is VERY different from /mlp/'s, /vp/ was created due to the massive influx of Pokemon threads in /v/ whenever a new game would be announced and released.
>>
>>548910
>I-if you don't like ponies you must be a redditor
>>
>>554444
Nice quads.
>>
File: 1436936233912.jpg (114 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1436936233912.jpg
114 KB, 960x544
>>548910
Ponies is western moeshit and is no worse than shit like Umaru chan in the modern day
>>
>>548910
Stop making these threads.
You make us look even worse.
>>
>>555921
No , no, don't listen to this anti-brony, he just wants to silence you
>>
The fact that there are still people who watch this meme show is astounding.
>>
>>555933
>trying to play superior because you "used" to watch it

I've never met a brony that wouldn't throw another brony under the bus to make himself more likable to strangers.
>>
>>555939
Not gonna lie, I watched the first two seasons to see what the fuss was about, then I gave up. None of the episodes could best the quality of the first one, let alone be fun enough to watch on their own.

This show has wasted potential written all over it. Thanks for trying to make me feel proud of being a brony, but I never really was one.
>>
>>555921
It's a false flagger in the first place. Telling him to stop accomplishes nothing. My advice: Quit the site for a few months, then return and smile smugly as you see nothing has changed.
>>
epic
>>
What people don't realise is that GR15 is there to protect /mlp/ and bronies.

The reality is that while bronies do spam their shit, non brony shitposters falseflag as well.

Without GR15 the bronies and falseflaggers would inevitably spam mlp, leading to conflict on other boards, and /mlp/ getting raided in return.
>>
>>555991
That's why it's only falseflaggers trying to get the rule removed. Thankfully the mods are smarter than these retards seem to think and have no intention of changing this rule.
>>
>>557149
Well, it's more than just that.
>>
>>557149

Not only false flaggers, bronies are shitposters so they would inevitably spam their bullshit
>>
>>555991
No it really wouldn't. Maybe for a few days a couple peiople would have fun with it, but then you know what would happen? People would just go right back to frog and baneposting. Because the people trying to spam it to get the rule reinforced would get banned over and over, and people would just not care. At this point I'd rather see it removed and watch people an hero over it rather than have yet another topic on it.
>>
SEVEN DAYS.

SEVEN FUCKING DAYS.

HOW DARE YOU, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT MODS! DO YOU THINK THIS SHIT IS OKAY? DO YOU THINK IT'S A JOKE?

HOW DARE YOU LET THIS INSIPID VIOLATION OF THE FUCKING "NO PONIES" RULE STAY HERE AFTER SEVEN FUCKING DAYS!

FUCK YOU.
>>
>>557817
this entire board is basically one large rule violation
>>
>>557817
lmao Barneyshit is mad
>>
>>557844
Not me.
>>
>>548910
Why is Fluttershy in this pic twice?
>>
>>549916
You're a retard
>>
>>557819
Think of it as a containment board.
>>
>>558668
Because shitty artist?
>>
>>555981
Truly.
>>
>>557817
I hate this degeneracy.
>>
>>548910
It pretty much is.
>>
>>557800
This. Just let it run its course.
>>
Make /qa/ nice again by saging this thread until it hits bump limit
>>
>>564990
>>564223
Fuck off Redditors
>>
>>564993
Not us.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.