[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder if you bitch about /pol/ or take it serious in anyway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: mpv-shot1891.png (1 MB, 1391x892) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot1891.png
1 MB, 1391x892
Reminder if you bitch about /pol/ or take it serious in anyway or ask for anything stupid like lefty/pol/ because you're a fucking idiot, you are apart of the problem.
>>
delete /pol/
>>
>>547076
Fuck off back to /pol/reddit you braindead mongoloid.
>>
1. Enable the robot on /pol/
2. Delete /r9k/
>>
Cool, /qa/ needed its 42nd /pol/ thread. Thank you for contributing.
>>
>>547088
142nd easily
>>
>haha it's just ironiy lulz
>we are just iornically spreading the worst anti human culture around, making this site a lviing hell for everyone who is here for hobby discussion haha xD
Fuck off to redpill already and stay there.
>>
>>547124
your opinion the book.
>>
>>547124
Talking about your opinion on their opinions isn't going to get us anywhere because not only are they going to argue with you, but you're also going to have anons that aren't from /pol/ calling you a moralfag too.

They're views are nothing new or special, so don't reinforce their delusions that it is, or that they're "shocking people on teh internet" which some of them obviously think makes them unusual and cool.

Just keep it simple. They're annoying try-hard twats. That's all.
>>
>>547171
They're also massive newfags who misunderstand the purpose of this website.

Also, anyone who tells them to fuck off is clearly a SJW, it's not like 4chan had a libertarian bent back in the day and not everyone wants to gargle Donald Trump's nutsack like /pol/tards do
>>
>>547176
4chan has always been politically neutral, dumbass. Not just has the site always attached people from every angle, people didn't often spout their political opinion, nor did they care for it when posting here. Regularly, people would discard their own opinion for the sake of fun. On-top of that, you are being fucking serious as fuck with your
>not everyone wants to gargle Donald Trump's nutsack
comment
He's a meme president. It's a joke, your a joke. You're an idiot. You have the gawk to call others newfags while being one yourself.
>>
>>547182
no, i'm pretty sure there's a lot of people on /pol/ who literally want trump to be president and get triggered when someone disagrees

I've been here since 2005 or so, so not, not a newfag.
>>
>>547183
How fucking shocking, people have fucking opinions. You are literally triggered right now that they have that opinion.

>I've been here since 2005 or so, so not, not a newfag.
No you aren't. If you actually were, you wouldn't of said that because you would understand not just how meaningless that comment is, you wouldn't see the point in it. You also wouldn't be getting so upset on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>547185
>You haven't been here since 2005 because I said so!
ok m8
>>
>>547182
>>547185
You sound like 10x more upset than that other guy, and you're the one saying he's "fucking serious as fuck", "triggered", and "so upset on fucking 4chan". Funny.
>>
>>547187
You can't prove it, so no, you haven't. Congrats! If you were here for that long, you would of known that, wouldn't of even bothered AND would of completely ignored the newfag comment. Can you be anymore newfag with that fake sense of pride you have that you are trying to use to 'improve' your argument?

>>547189
I'm Australian, don't be racist picking at my natural tongue. Also, equating fucking with mad is pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>547189
he's a triggered /pol/tard alt-rightist getting mad that he's called out for being the political proselytizing cancer killing this website
>/pol/ is just a prank bro! its just satire! nobody actually believes in trump!
>nevermind that breitbart editors have regular QandAs on /pol/ and we spread our bullshit to every other part of this website!
>>
>>547191
>Also, equating fucking with mad is pathetic as fuck.
What the hell are you talking about? Not making any sense is another sign of anger
>>
>>547182
>>547183
>>547185
>>547191
>>547192
For the record, this is exactly why I said this >>547171

You don't fucking reason with /pol/ by talking politics, or by trying to tell them what their own posters are serious about or joking about, that's just a recipe for a total thread derailment.
>>
>>547192
>political proselytizing
That's the point of /pol/, genius. What is it about politics that triggers sensitive faggots like you so much?
>>
>>547191
you mad as fuck bro, go back to >>>/pol/ where you belong
>>
>>547196
you do it on other boards

Stay on /pol/, you can fellate trump and work FOR FREE on his campaign there all you like

but don't complain about your feelings being hurt when you're called a /pol/tard and insulted on other boards
>>
>>547198
>>you do it on other boards
I use a few big boards and to this day, I next to never see anyone derail threads with political garbage unless the thread started as such. The only thing I see is people posting trump anime girl hats, but, that can't be what you are getting upset at, right? RIGHT?

Also, it sounds less like you care about /pol/ and more upset that trump is the boards current shitposting meme material president. Are you upset people have opinions or discard their own opinions on 4chan?
>>
>>547200
>I use a few big boards and to this day, I next to never see anyone derail threads with political garbage unless the thread started as such
More /pol/tard denial and just outright lying
>>
>>547201
I don't even use /pol/, dumbass. How about instead of claiming that everyone who doesn't hold the same opinion is wrong, you actually provide something to back-up your claims. Show to me, on MULTIPLE boards that isn't fucking /v/, MULTIPLE threads of becoming /pol/shittery.
>>
>>547203
/sci/
/tv/

Now go back to >>>/pol/ /pol/shitter
>>
>>547206
You have so little faith in the shit you spout, you aren't even willing to link to threads themselves and instead blanket link boards.
>>
>>547207
Go sit in /sci/ for a bit, guaranteed you'll see a fuckload of racebaiting threads and "why aren't niggers and whites different subspecies threads?" as well as offtopic derails
>>
>>547209
How about I don't and you link me, you pathetic fuck? I'm not going out of MY WAY to support YOUR ARGUMENT.
>>
>>547211
How about I don't link you since you're the one who asked for it, and you fuck off back to /pol/ where you belong?
>>
>>547214
You are the one making wild claims without anything to support them, you retarded /v/ermin.
>>
>>547215
/pol/ shitposting on the rest of 4chan is not a wild or extraordinary claim
>>
>>547216
It is a wild and extraordinary claim since I see so many people bitch about it but don't ever fucking see it. And when I ask for someone to actually provide me a fucking list its
>lol go back to >>>/pol/
>fucking retard just go look
>/tv/ /sci/
>im a stupid faggot please rape my face

The irony of complaining and bitching about /pol/ while doing and spouting the shit you are is amazing.
>>
>>547219
Go back to >>>/pol/ cock-juggling faggot
>>
File: 1451464125833.jpg (65 KB, 240x303) Image search: [Google]
1451464125833.jpg
65 KB, 240x303
>>547221
>>
>>547222
stay in /pol/
>>
>>547219
>It is a wild and extraordinary claim since I see so many people bitch about it but don't ever fucking see it.
>lots of other people see it but I don't
>therefore if I don't see it it's not happening!!!
nobody cares if some wilfully-obtuse /pol/ apologist notices that /pol/ is shitting up the rest of the boards.
>>
File: 1400955298228.jpg (824 KB, 1764x2603) Image search: [Google]
1400955298228.jpg
824 KB, 1764x2603
>>547183
>>547124

How to spot a redditor on /qa/:

- They endlessly complain about "/pol/"
- They claim they've been here for a decade to give their opinion more weight, even bringing up even when it's not relevant
- They label anyone who's not a social justice activist as "alt-right"
- They're always butt-clenchingly serious about everything
- They label anyone who disagrees with them as "mad" and wanting a "hugbox" and "safe space" and "triggered" even though they're clearly the ones who fit all those descriptions by wanting a safe space away from the mean "/pol/" as can be plainly seen in this thread
-
>>
>>547262
triggered buttmad super-serious ex-reddit alt-right newfag /pol/tard detected
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.