[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /r9k/ even allowed to exist in its current state? Shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1442747859481.png (51 KB, 348x361) Image search: [Google]
1442747859481.png
51 KB, 348x361
Why is /r9k/ even allowed to exist in its current state? Shouldn't the board be about original stories and greentext posting like it was during it's first iteration?

Why is all the frogposting, camwhoring, stacy/chad posting, tfw no gf and social reject posting even allowed? They're not original stories. Not even close.

/r9k/ used to be good. It used to have some form of culture, with video dance offs, sing alongs, interesting stories to post and read.

Why even have the sticky that says the board is about "original" content, when it didn't have anything original in it for many years.

It even fails as a containment board, because most of the threads posted there could easily be moved to /b/, /soc/ or /pol/.
>>
1. Enable the robot on /pol/
2. Delete /r9k/
>>
>Its a "tumblreddit posts revisionist history based on what she read on KYM and ED" thread
>>
>>547041
>Shouldn't the board be about original stories and greentext posting like it was during it's first iteration?
Why would it be like something it never was?

>/r9k/ used to be good
How the fuck would you know?
>>
>>547043
>>547046
> I've been on 4chan for 3 years now!
>>
>>547048
>Its a "tumblreddit thinks "N-no, u!" is an adequate deflection" post
>>
>>547050
Not liking something and calling it "le reddit" isn't an argument either.

/r9k/ wasn't perfect there, but atleast it wasn't a cesspool that it is now. The /b/ invasion never left after reopening the board. It stayed there and decided to have a wizardchan lite.
>>
File: 1429360221584.png (545 KB, 628x468) Image search: [Google]
1429360221584.png
545 KB, 628x468
>>547048
I've been on this shithole for 12 years and have seen countless teenagers pretending to understand things they obviously do not. You're like another drip in the carcinogenic bucket and will be gone before long.

Your kind never last that long. 蛍草だけだんだでど。
>>
>>547054
None of this was an argument.
>>
>>547053
>Its a "tumblreddit doesn't know how to distinguish between arguments and refutations" post
>>
>>547041
/r9k/ isn't about anything idiot, its a fucking board made to be an experiment for the robot. It is whoever uses it. Just like how what /b/ is, depends on the users of the board.

Fuck off.
>>
>>547041
Because none of that is actually breaking any rules. Personally I don't like /r9k/, but I don't feel like you should try to force culture or impose draconian standards. And I honestly don't think that most of it could be moved to /b/ or /soc/. /b/ is too fast and too shit as is, and /soc/ by nature isn't well suited to anonymous discussion.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.