[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allowing uploading of images via direct URL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 32
File: image URL direct.jpg (25 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
image URL direct.jpg
25 KB, 500x466
See title ^
How come 4chan does not have the option to just enter an image URL & have that image fetched & uploaded?
why is the ONLY way to post an image having to manually save the file to your computer & then browse to it & select it?
Why can't we have the option to just enter a direct link to an image & 4chan will fetch it & upload it
This way even images as big as 3MB would be instantly uploaded rather than waiting a minute or more (for the people who have slow upload speeds)

Poll (although you can just post here instead of voting)
http://www.strawpoll.me/10348403

I've created an image of what this might look like & compared it to other image hosting sites like imgur.com
>>
>>545710
But you can do that.
>>
>>545710
Should've mentioned it a few years ago, because you're about to be shut down with about 20 posts all screaming "RRREEEEDDDIIIITTT" because you used an example from imgur.

Back then, they'd just call you a casual newfag for wanting a more convenient way to upload images.
>>
>>545718
no you cant
what you're referring to is clicking browser, then pasting the url into the file box
what happens in this case is the file is downloaded to your computer, saved in a temp location, then the uploading process begins
this is very different from directly fetching an image from a given url

Directly entering a URL & having 4chan fetch the image & upload it means the file is never saved to your computer, it means your upload speed or internet connection never plays a role in the process

What you're describing is the exact opposite, it saves the file to your temp files, then uploads it, you might as well have just manually saved the image & selected it & uploaded it yourself

So yes, two VERY different things
>>
>>545720
What really bothers me is to implement this convenient method of uploading images would take less than 10 minutes
It is not complicated nor time consuming to make this a reality
I don't understand why we cannot have this....
>>
>>545722
It's tradition my friend
>>
>>545724
a tradition to avoid adding a basic feature that 90% of all image hosting sites have?
maybe its time for that to change
>>
>>545721
>wanting 4chan to do your posting for you
Yeah, because server costs and shit, right?
>>
>>545743
I don't think you're understanding
You may be confused
And Im not here to educate you
>>
File: mpv-shot4467.png (327 KB, 868x631) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot4467.png
327 KB, 868x631
>>545710
Fuck off faggot. People who don't save and organise their reaction image folder shouldn't be allowed to post.

>>545726
>a tradition to avoid adding a basic feature that 90% of all image hosting sites have?
>these other places do this
>so we should do it as well because they do it
"no"
>>
>>545756
I dont understand how you're opposed to a minor feature that merely increases convince
We're not talking about radically changing the entire fucking website
You would be free to save images & upload them the way you've always done so
I really do not understand your aggressive & defensive response to this minor improvement & expansion on functionally
>>
>>545756
How did you quote those two posts? By typing out the arrows and numbers manually, or by clicking on the post numbers themselves?
>>
File: mpv-shot0095.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0095.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>545761
Yea, it really shouldn't be adding if you are asking for it. Learn how to speak fucking English and format your post not like a retard. Its a useless feature that caters to retarded mobilefags.

Just because something is useful, it doesn't mean it should be added. You would see me drop dead first before I said the catalog and in-line extension should of been added. Both things which heavily hastened the decline of the site despite being 'useful'. This >>545726 post is also retarded and the person behind it is clearly retarded. There is no reason for 4chan to change and just because other people are doing it, it doesn't mean we have to. The fact he dared to imply that because others are doing it that means we HAVE TO change, makes him the biggest retard in the thread.
>>
>>545767
You're clearly very upset & barely able to form coherant responses
Im fairly certain that adding the ability to upload images via direct URL instead of saving images, browsing to them, and then uploading them will in no way cause a decline in the website as a whole
I don't feel like further responding to you
All you do is insult & spew nonsense
We get it, you don't like the idea
>>
>>545771
Fuck off ESL.
>>
File: 1447834909231.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447834909231.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>545767
>should of
>>
>>545773
>I HATE CHANGE & I HATE NEW IDEAS & YOU SHOULD LEAVE!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE
you're making a fool of yourself
>>
>>545775
The only one making a fool of himself here, is you, ESL-kun.
>>
File: 1428896434968.png (2 KB, 158x160) Image search: [Google]
1428896434968.png
2 KB, 158x160
>>545778
Jesus christ
Whats ESL?
You know what Im just going to stop replying & wait until you leave to continue my thread
>>
File: 1454026435414.png (684 KB, 3200x1920) Image search: [Google]
1454026435414.png
684 KB, 3200x1920
>>545783
>this entire post
>>
>>545785
anime
>>
>>545710
I can already do that lmao.
>>
>>545790
No you can't
The url you enter will be saved locaally & then re-uploaded from your computer, same as if you saved the image manually, selected it, and uploaded it
the ONLY way to fetch images directly from an image url & upload them would require changes to the 4chan code itself
no plugins or other client sided mods can do what is being proposed anon

enter url > 4chan uses the url to upload the image to the server
your method is
enter url > image is download to your computer > image is selected & re-uploaded from your computer using your own internet connection & upload speed
see the difference?
those scripts & addons mislead you
>>
>>545794
Sorry, I couldn't understand a word you said. Could you please repost that, except, in English this time?
>>
>>545794
It produces the same result, so why should I care one way or the other?
>>
File: clear as crystal.jpg (83 KB, 1176x634) Image search: [Google]
clear as crystal.jpg
83 KB, 1176x634
>>545795
>>545801
Pic related ;^)

Like i said
it is MUCH faster because your upload speed & internet play no role
It means you never have to save the file to your computer
It means that its as simple as finding an image on google or imgur or where ever, pasting the url, and hitting post
We all knwo that the cpatcha times out fast, so if you have a poor upload speed, it makes it hard to upload large images
this fixes that
it is just an extra feature that hurts NOTHING & improves the site
and its totally optional
it can only be added by 4chan though, plugins & scripts 7 other things CANNOT ADD IT
>>
>>545807
>It means that its as simple as finding an image on google or imgur or where ever, pasting the url, and hitting post
People who do this shouldn't be allowed to post in the first place. Please stop posting, lurk moar and learn how to speak fucking English and format your posts, retard.
>>
>>545811
Whats wrong with my english you fucking unstoppable retard
And obviously people aren't just posting images alone, they can still add comments
jesus fucking christ I know you're trolling me, but its the worst trolling efforts I've ever fucking seen
like I bet i could teach a wild nigger to troll better than you
now how about you go back to sucking your moms asshole & let the adults talk
>>
File: 1442310490858.gif (934 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1442310490858.gif
934 KB, 427x240
>>545812
>What is wrong with my English, you fucking unstoppable retard? People obviously aren't just going to be posting images alone, they can still add comments. Jesus fucking christ, I know you're trolling me, but it is the worst trolling efforts I've ever fucking seen. I bet I could teach a wild nigger to troll better than you! How about you go back to sucking your moms asshole and let the adults talk.
>>
File: 1434890196374.png (613 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
1434890196374.png
613 KB, 799x799
>>545818
>>
>>545771
If you can't be bothered to download an image before posting, you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>545828
Its just an extra small convenience
It has nothing to do with being "bothered"
Why avoid adding a useful method that many people would enjoy
Plenty of images people don't want to save
Plenty of people in different countries have slow internet & sometimes uploading a large image (like a gif) before the captcha expires is hard if not impossible & that solves the problem
Stop fucking acting like its just because "lol you're lazy"
Whatever, Im talking to someone whos mind is already set in stone & no matter how many justifications I give for adding this small convenient feature, it will NEVER be enough to change your mind
>>
>>545834
If you don't want to save an image it's probably not worth posting.

If your image is too big for you to upload it's too big for other people to download.

See, it's a feature.
>>
File: XWQPU3q.jpg (30 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
XWQPU3q.jpg
30 KB, 400x600
>>545837
i pray you one say get terminal ass cancer & the only thing to ease your suffering is the force of 1000 nigger cocks ramming you
>>
>>545767
>Both things which heavily hastened the decline of the site despite being 'useful'.
Can you provide ANY proof that the catalog contributed to the decline of this site?
>>
>>545710
Like this?
>>
File: hurr.png (160 KB, 1150x459) Image search: [Google]
hurr.png
160 KB, 1150x459
>>545845
>>
>>545846
yeah anon, like that
except this change has to happen on the server side, on 4chan

That box you're showing just
1: downloads the image you enter to your computer
2: selects the image
3: uploads the image to 4chan
4: your post is made

The correct direct method is like this
1: enter the url of an image
2: 4chan fetches the image
3: your post is made

your current method is "fake" in that it just saves the image to your computer, then relies on your internet connection & upload speed to upload the image, its the same as selecting an image from your image folder the manual way
>>
>>545848
I don't see the problem, if you are really serious about this you could write your own script that does this for you. Run it on your own server.

I can see what you are requesting get abused, senpai.
Just get out.
Unless you have fucking dialup or something, it's fine.
>>
>>545767
http://dec.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat

You're retarded and most probably new.
>>
>>545842
Yes, generals.

>>545834
>convenience
Not an answer. In actual fact, convenience is general very easily a bad thing to have, as it encourages people to be retarded and lazy. This feature will only further encourage people to post even lower quality images and retarded shit.
>>
As I recall this feature was asked for on 8ch, and they declined because it would reveal the server's IP address. Normally this is not visible to users because it is behind Cloudflare. If available to users, it could be subject to DDoS attacks.

As a short term solution to your uploading problem, you might want to try using to the older version of Recaptcha. The timeout for that is 30 minutes whereas the new version only lasts 2 minutes.
>>
File: 1464585321865s.jpg (7 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1464585321865s.jpg
7 KB, 250x233
>>545859
wow so hard
>>
File: My Recording.webm (236 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
My Recording.webm
236 KB, 320x240
>>545867
accidentally shitty resolution
but you get the point
>>
>>545862
>it would reveal the server's IP address
thats not totally true
yes you could do it in a way which would reveal the IP to the host of the image
but you could always easily fix this by using any middleman so that the middlemans IP is exposed to the image host
it would take 5 minutes tops
poor excuse
Also im pretty upset 90% of the people in this thread are ignorant to the point of not understand the point at all
>>545869
like this guy
who, as ive said multiple times, is saving the image locally & then uploading it himself to 4chan just like any other person, its not a different method, its not direct
whatever, tab closed
people on 4chan are not very smart
>>
>>545877
We understand you, it's just stupid.
>>
>>545877
ill also add you could just have a whitelist of hosts acceptable for direct URLs
hosts which the IP of the server would be safe with
like imgur & other massive popular image hosters
exposing the IP to them would have very little risk
and just FYI, even if you get the IP of a website behind cloudflare, you cannot access that IP directly, cloudflare STOP YOU
so its not like you can usei t to attack the server directly & bypass cloudflare protections
>>
>>545878
>its stupid
>BUT ALL IMAGE HOSTS OFFER THE OPTION

wow i guess those multi-million dollar companies offer the feature because they dont know what they are doing & its stupid ;^)
>>
>>545881
>hurr, companies that cater to the fuckign un-educated zombified masses are doing something
>we should totally implement it guyz, even if it's only to make it a tiny bit more convenient for fringe cases
>>
>like this guy
He was making fun of you, ya' dip.
>>545877
>>
>>545877
>people on 4chan are not very smart
No, you are just an idiot and the way you speak English and format your post directly tells everyone that.
>>
You should also try
https://www.4chan.org/feedback

There are a ton of autists who hang out on /qa/ who think that all features are Lit. Reddit, and if given their way would remove all Javascript from the site and put it behind a sad panda. They are mentally ill and should be ignored.
>>
File: 1413426110702.png (113 KB, 373x335) Image search: [Google]
1413426110702.png
113 KB, 373x335
>>545881
4chan isn't one of those image hosts. 4chan is 4chan. Why should we care what they do, retard? It's like talking to a child. Can't even get their point across correctly, acts like a idiot, speaks like an idiot and when given opposition, throw giant fits and hurl insults like as if they are the only person who could every possibly be correct. They then decide to be a big hugbox baby and go
>You know what Im just going to stop replying & wait until you leave to continue my thread
>>
>>545893
>if given their way would remove all Javascript from the site and put it behind a sad panda. They are mentally ill and should be ignored.
Can tell you are OP, no new IP and same SHITTY fucking sentence structure.
But that's a great idea. It would immediately stop 90% of the shitposting by idiots who barely know how to use a computer.
>>
>>545896
thats not me anion, thats someone else
>>
File: 129576470826.jpg (35 KB, 299x218) Image search: [Google]
129576470826.jpg
35 KB, 299x218
>>545899
>>
>>545893
>if given their way would remove all Javascript from the site and put it behind a sad panda.
But there is nothing wrong with that? Having the site function just how it is right now without javascript would be the greatest thing in the world and only idiots can't get past the panda. You only said positive things right here.
>>
I HAVE MADE A GIF WHICH COMPARES UPLOADING FROM YOUR COMPUTER VERSUS UPLOADING FROM A DIRECT IMAGE URL

link to the gif -
http://pastebin.com/raw/u975auu5
(couldn't post the puush image link, since its filtered out)

Please just watch the gif to see the benefits of this feature

the first upload is from a computer, the one which shows no thumbnail
the second is the same upload, but from a direct URL, and shows a thumbnail

these files are the SAME size, notice the speed difference

hopefully now you can see the benefit of adding this feature to 4chan
>>
File: 1432848989111.png (24 KB, 359x283) Image search: [Google]
1432848989111.png
24 KB, 359x283
>>545893
>You should also try
>https://www.4chan.org/feedback
Alright, I will try that, thank you anon.
>>
>>545794
>>545807
That is the _only_ way something like this could be implemented on 4chan without creating a huge backlash from users.

People don't want 4chan fetching images for them because that'll create a way for other sites to get statistics on 4chan
>at least X% of our images are posted to 4chan
I hope I don't have to explain further, you should know by now why people would be against this.

But like that other anon said, it's the same behavior so who fucking cares?
>it is MUCH faster
If that's actaully a concern for you you might want to upgrade to an internet provider from this decade.
My upload speeds are fast enough that I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even notice a difference.

This feature would primarily be a convenience thing, not a speed thing.
Also, if such a feature were implemented it should definitely have an option for renaming the file (would be cool if it had an option to automatically give the file a unix timestamp name, and that should be on by default)
>>
>>545904
>makes a gif instead of a webm
>pushing imgur so fucking hard
>using fucking pepe
>pastebining the link instead of just posting the link directly
Not just are you a stupid nigger, you make me want to say fuck back off to leddit. The speed difference is also neglectable and this is coming from an Australian. Keep crying ESL third-worlder.
>>
>>545862
>As I recall this feature was asked for on 8ch, and they declined because it would reveal the server's IP address. Normally this is not visible to users because it is behind Cloudflare. If available to users, it could be subject to DDoS attacks.

Here's a reference:
https://github.com/infinity-next/infinity-next/issues/43
>>
>>545930
>pastebining the link instead of just posting the link directly

fucking puush is filtered, you cant post it
god you people are fucking stupid
you read like every other word & then post your garbage like you know what the fuck you're talking about
im done with this thread & im done with you fucking cavemen
you're fucking idiots & you need to go back to playing angry birds on your phone
good bye
*tab closed*
>>
File: hakumen.jpg (316 KB, 1275x713) Image search: [Google]
hakumen.jpg
316 KB, 1275x713
>>545932
Great thread Op, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>545934
I tried to be serious
I tried to be polite
And all I got in return was angry bullshit

>OMG YOU WANT A FEATURE THAT WOULDNT HURT ANYTHING BUT WOULD HELP SOME PEOPLE?
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!

4chan has been dead for years
>>
File: 1271724086373.png (14 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1271724086373.png
14 KB, 679x427
>>545937
>>
Oh boy the amount of autism from this guy
>>
>>545932
>you need to go back to playing angry birds on your phone
and yet you're the one asking for a modern feature that would make posting from phones much easier

and completely ignore all the valid points that have to do with things of concern to computer savvy people such as avoiding big data farming or giving 4chan unnecessary exposure
and you also shrug off the alternative suggestion which is almost identical in benefits other than the benefit your idea would give to people with extremely slow internet, or wait, could it be _phone posters_ again?
You're the one making suggestions that benefit phone posters so I don't know where the fuck you get off accusing everyone else of it

>I tried to be serious
>I tried to be polite
>And all I got in return was angry bullshit
You got plenty of useful responses. Some weren't even hostile in any way at all. If you can't filter through the garbage or just focus on the important posts then you should just fuck off of 4chan anyway.

You seem like a newfag who isn't used to being called out when he acts dumb instead of having people hold his hand and tell him he's special for trying.
>>
>>545756
>>545767
lmao kill yourself you fucking retarded raging /a/utist
>>
File: 1464490966983.png (214 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464490966983.png
214 KB, 500x500
>>545959
You first, you faggot normalfag.
>>
>>545767
>>545773
>>545778
>m-muh ESL boogeyman!!
Jesus Christ why are all Amerifats so fucking insufferable
>>
>>545962
>faggot normalfag
Not an argument you retarded weeaboo
>>
>>545964
It's not a boogieman when the person very clearly is not a native English speaker and doesn't even know how to format a English post correctly.
>>
>>545965
>you retarded weeaboo
>raging /a/utist
Not an argument you retarded normalfag.
>>
>>545962
>waaaaaaaahhh g-get out of my safe space you dumb normalfags

Fuck off and die you insufferable manchild, you are so butthurt it's astonishing.
>>
>>545966
How many l;anguages can you speak you stupid Burger? Why do you act like everyone needs to speak your retarded butchered language when most of you can't speak more than one?
>>
>>545969
>waaaaaaahh stop doing things and liking thing i dont like you dumb manchild weeabo

Fuck off and die you insufferable normalfag, you are so butthurt it's astonishing.
>>
>>545968
mad /a/utist is mad
Go jerk off to your waifu pillow, that should calm you down.
And maybe then you can post without spouting retarded buzzwords like a clinically retarded child.
>>
>>545970
I'm Australian, mate. So, naturally, I speak English, American, insults, coon, mateuage, cuntuage and retard. So, probably more than you.
>>
>>545964
>m-muh Amerifat boogeyman!!
>>
>>545968
>>545971
>/a/utists gets so anally devastated he resorts to deflection
Top kek, you can't make this shit up.

>>545974
>I'm Australian
Oh, ok, so that ends the conversation.

>>545975
>butthurt Amerifat
>>
>>545972
You are the one who started posting with buzzwords. Maybe you are the one who needs to grow up, you dumb autistic normalfag?
>>
>>545976
Fuck off >>>/r/eddit
You are so obvious, it isn't funny. Have you ever considered killing yourself? It might help that extreme anime hatred you have.
>>
>>545977
I was the one who replied to your retarded autistic fit because it really upsets me how /a/ is so full of retards like you who can't act rational and respond to everything with ad hominems and strawmen.

I won't bother responding properly to you, I am clearly above your level.
>>
File: Cringe.gif (467 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.gif
467 KB, 240x228
>it's a butthurt /a/utist derails yet another interesting thread episode
>>
>>545979
>it really upsets me how /a/ is so full of retards like you who can't act rational and respond to everything with ad hominems and strawmen.
You are the who started doing that, you silly faggot. Maybe you should read your own posts? But, I guess that is a bit hard for you because you don't know how to read.

The only level you are at is underneath me, in the dirt, where you belong.
>>
File: 0.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
Is OP just derailing his own thread right now or what?
>>
File: autist bingo.png (147 KB, 1110x1174) Image search: [Google]
autist bingo.png
147 KB, 1110x1174
>>545978
>l-lurk more!
>f-fuck off!!
>k-kk-kkill yourself!!
>r-reddit!

lmao I refue to believe these posts are not made by a machine, you are like a walking stereotype of a retarded weeaboo that ruined /a/
And I said nothing about hating anime you retard, there is just strong correlation between anime fans and actual autists however.
>>
>>545981
Except I simply respoded accordingly to your autistic irrational rage anfd made zero coherent arguments, if you talked like an actual adult I might take you seriously.

It's simple, if you doon't have anything nice to say, then shut the fuck up, go jump off a bridge and stop lowering quality of this board.

>>545982
I'm not OP dumbass.
>>
>>545984
>>l-lurk more!
>>f-fuck off!!
>>k-kk-kkill yourself!!
>>r-reddit!
Who are you quoting there?
>>
File: youko_st02.png (201 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
youko_st02.png
201 KB, 800x600
>>545984
Maybe you should take a look at yourself, OP. You are so butthurt that you are derailing your own thread as damage control.
>>
>>545986
Your mom

>>545987
>he disagreees with me he must be OP
The /a/utists are truly the most deluded people on this site
>>
>>545987
You are the one who derailed this thread you worthless scum, now fuck off to your weeaboo hugbox and stop shitting up this thread.
OP probably got aneurysm from you.
>>
>>545989
The only deluded one here is you.
>>
>>545992
>/a/utist calling anyone deluded
top kek

Grow the fuck up and maybe then we can talk.
>>
File: 1.jpg (8 KB, 211x251) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8 KB, 211x251
So OP gets majorly butthurt and announces that he's "done with this thread"

suddenly a new challenger appears who's equally as butthurt for no reason and continues to ignore anyone making a valid point by crying "weeaboo"

kek. You can't hide OP, I know it's you
>>
>>545991
>You are the one who derailed this thread you worthless scum
It takes more than one person to derail a thread you fucking manchild. Stop expecting others to be responsible for their own actions if you aren't going to bother taking any accountability yourself.
>>
>>545994
>>545995
Yes, there is no way there are more than TWO people ont his whole motherfuckking site that have similar opinion, it clearly must be samefagging!
>>
>>545998
>It takes more than one person to derail a thread you fucking manchild
Are you fucking new or just retarded?
It's always the fault of trolls like you, especially because people on 4chan are ridiculously easy to get trolled.
>>
>>546000
99 / 25 / 18 / 1
posts / files / ips / page
>99 posts
>18 ips
hmm
>>
>>545994
>>545998
I love how this retarded weeb tries to switch sides and pretends OP and his opponents are butthurt when he started with his autistic rage first.
>>
>>546000
What's unlikely is that 2 people have the same opinion and are overly defensive of their thread by attacking all the irrelevant drivel (which exists in pretty much every 4chan thread ever since the dawn of time, and you should be used to it by now) while completely ignoring valid comments about what this thread is supposed to be.

This thread is basically just for shitposting practice at this point.
>>
File: 1411594505044.png (128 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1411594505044.png
128 KB, 300x300
>[101 / 25 / 18 / 1]
There is only one person who types like a major retard in this thread and his name starts with O and ends in P.

>>546002
>It's always the fault of trolls like you
>its other peoples fault im fucking stupid
>>
>>546002
>>546007
That was my first post in the thread, mongoloid. Try to pay attention to the bottom right hand of the screen. It could save your life.
>>
File: 2016-05-30-211806_414x624_scrot.png (124 KB, 414x624) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-30-211806_414x624_scrot.png
124 KB, 414x624
>>546013
>Try to pay attention to the bottom right hand of the screen
?
>>
>>546007
Your strategy of crying "weeb" when it's completely irrelevant to literally anything happening in the thread seems to be working out quite well for you.
>>
>>546012
>>its other peoples fault im fucking stupid
Hey, I don't see that in >>546002's post.
>>
This thread proves anime causes brain damage.

>>546003
Whatever makes you feel better

>>546008
>>546012
You are hyper autistic about the way people posts so you should see I write clearly differently from the OP.
He never even mentioned anime in his posts.

>>546013
Oh sorry, I should know ackonwledge that there can be more people with different opionions, but when this /a/utist >>546008
>>546012
does it it's fine right?
>>
>>546014
>using anything but vanilla 4chan
Disgusting

I like how you cry about implememnting new features while using bullshit like this.
>>
File: これなんだ.png (557 B, 98x19) Image search: [Google]
これなんだ.png
557 B, 98x19
>>546014
See pic related.

>>546017
>Oh sorry, I should know ackonwledge that there can be more people with different opionions
The point is, anon, that no one person can derail a thread. You are screaming at someone to point out a fire while at the same time dousing it with petrol.

Use your head a little.
>>
>>546020
When I use insults I am butthurt but when that autistic weeb uses them it's ok,I get it.
>>
>>546019
Using third party extensions have no relevance to vanilla 4chan. They add features I personally like, but, am in the agreement like most people they shouldn't be added natively. moot was as well until he got sick of retards being retards and constantly bitching about it, so, he added the native extension and catalog much to his disgust.
>>
File: 1398829571896.jpg (6 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
1398829571896.jpg
6 KB, 180x191
>>546017
Why can't I hold all this damage control?

>but when this /a/utist does it it's fine right?
Those are 2 different people

Other people are jumping in because of how stupid you're acting. Just fucking look at this thread right now, what do you even hope to gain? It's like you just want to 1-up the big bad weeaboo (which is actually like 5 different people at this point)
The funny thing is you keep screaming autism while continually dragging this thread further down with you.
But no, you couldn't be the autist right? Becuase you don't post anime images? The other guys have to be the autists because they posted a couple anime pics. kek
>>
>>546029
It's clear it's the same guy because of the aggressive way he posts and fact he uses anime iamges with most of his posts.

He's clearly autistic because he's afraid of anything new like legitimately autistic people.
>>
4chan x lets you copy paste images in
>>
File: 1317382376794.jpg (14 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
1317382376794.jpg
14 KB, 251x250
>>546031
>because of the aggressive way
hownew.ru
>>
File: 1288554706125.jpg (52 KB, 898x348) Image search: [Google]
1288554706125.jpg
52 KB, 898x348
>>546032
I swear I've seen someone say this before.
If I could only remember where.
>>
File: 1457004666759.png (20 KB, 421x399) Image search: [Google]
1457004666759.png
20 KB, 421x399
>>546017
Anon why don't you just stop responding now. You've made your case for the new feature. There's a chance that maybe Hiro will see this thread and like it enough to implement it. I doubt it, the guy's probably thought about it himself already, but anything is possible.
This sort of post just makes you look really butthurt.
>>
This is why weeb shitters need to be gassed and kicked out
>>
>>545710
>Imgur posting
The Reddit shitposting will be impossible to contain if this were to be applied

Please add this
>>
>>546758
>bumping this shitty thread
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>546773
I bet most of the people in here have no idea what sage means.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.