[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread meta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1463796873170.jpg (92 KB, 1036x812) Image search: [Google]
1463796873170.jpg
92 KB, 1036x812
Seems like drawthreads around 4chan these days are facing quite a bit of monitored shitposting these days, even moreso than usual. Why not have a thread where we can bitch and moan about drawthread's condition and see if anything comes of it?

I'll start.

A known spammer named Speedy has shit up /trash/ by repeatedly spamming threads and requests on /trash/, even after being banned multiple times and has yet to learn.

>>>/trash/3145738
>>>/trash/3145746
>>>/trash/3146632

Please permaban Speedy from posting on /trash/, mods.
>>
>>545649
Anon, why did you make this thread? I wanted to pace its creation so that it wasn't constantly made just for one board. Too many of these threads and people will start bitching about it being a general.

You could have at least waited a month before you made another one.
>>
>>545649
Speedy isn't the only fucking problem
That spic MarielX is. Holy shit. Is he paying the mods or something.

I've gotten banned TWICE for telling him to fuck off because "instigating a flame war"

He really needs to get banned for life
>>
Okay, this is getting real silly. /v/'s drawthread is getting weighted down by constant taking requests prompts and this shitposter continues to moan every single thread. This should be considered spitposting at the very least.

>>>/v/339387249
>>>/v/339384231

Something needs to be done about him.
>>
Do any janitors or mods read these threads?

>>546385
The guys in these posts really should be banned or warned or something to get them to stop. Along with the people who spaz out whenever Marielx posts.
>>
>>546391
>banning the people complaining about MarielX instead of MarielX himself
fuck off MarielX

Why not kill it at its source to stop people from complaining about him?
>>
>>546396
Know what those people need to do? Report him and not give him more attention.
>>
>>546397
I agree
It's dumb that people rage over it
But reporting has proven to do nothing sadly.

There's no real way to
1) stop him
2) stop people complaining about him
At least in my knowledge
>>
>>546384

Both should be banned for life.
>>
>>546544
Speedy is more than likely proxying or vpning

MarielX I still don't understand how he hasn't been banned.
He spams his request.
Talks shit about other delieveries.
Purposefully starts shit.
And then commissions an artist to do his OC request, removes his trip, and then posts it as a delivery claiming some kind anon drew it for him.
>>
Speedy should be banned, requesting loli against /trash/ rules.

>>>/trash/3177315
>>>/trash/3178604
>>
>>546571
whats so bad about him? i like him
>>
It seems like I need to point him out here as well since reporting him constantly seems to not do anything.

>>>/v/339588536
>>>/v/339468419
>>>/v/339396205
>>>/v/339387249
>>>/v/339384231
>>
Now he is deliberately breaking rules

>7. Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>>>/v/339597304
>>>/v/339596883
>>
>>547535

Hi Marielx
>>
Okay, so are you fucking serious now?

I didn't even directly flame Mariel and I still got banned.
There was talk about a summer collab and making a strawpoll deciding what the collab would be so I posted this

>>>/v/339672269
"VOTE FOR SUMMER COLLAB IDEA HERE
http://www.strawpoll.me/10316244
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10316244
http://www.strawpoll.me/10316244
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10316244"
And the strawpoll links to the question asking whether or whether not MarielX should be banned.

So a while after I post that, MarielX replies to another anon who said he was shit (>>>/v/339672169) in which he replies "who says that?"
he then proceeds to reply to my poll saying "so fanny joek" and I proceed to get banned?
Here is his post: >>>/v/339674969

Are you actually fucking kidding me mods?
1) any insult towards him was within a leak and not directly stated within the post
2) if I was to insult an actual "anonymous" user, instead of someone who uses a tripcode and a name, it wouldn't could as a flame for some reason
3) why are the mods to prevalent to defend him. Another anon who wanted MarielX banned earlier in the thread (>>>/v/339660320) also got banned.

What the actual fuck is happening?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.