[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we please get /fgog/ removed temporarily banned from /vg/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1462287028699.png (15 KB, 210x260) Image search: [Google]
1462287028699.png
15 KB, 210x260
Can we please get /fgog/ removed temporarily banned from /vg/? No one talks about video games anymore due to lack of content so it isn't fair for other generals about video games to get bumped off from the catalog because of it. Once new content for the game comes out the general can be brought back.
>>
No
Fuck off.
Sage.
>>
File: c.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>
I have a better idea, let's just permanently ban OP since he's starting to take his shitposting across multiple boards
>>
>Once new content comes out
This upcoming week?
>>
>>545577
Kill /ksg/ first, then only get rid of other generals when they've gone as long without new content as /ksg/ did.
>>
Sure, tired of "I want to suck xfag's dick!" every other post.
>>
File: 1444338412124.jpg (68 KB, 459x534) Image search: [Google]
1444338412124.jpg
68 KB, 459x534
cawfee
>>
>>545581

Fuck off, I'm tired of my niche general getting 404'd because you faggots circlejerk thread celebrities.
>>
>>545577
Filter:
>implyingrigged
>discord
>hg
>hunger games
And you've rid the general of most of its shitposting.
>>
>>545588
You literally cannot make the argument to remove any general from /vg/ so long as /ksg/ exists. If your general is so tiny it can't even manage to stay alive then it's not worth having a general for.
>>
File: 1438662940691.jpg (129 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1438662940691.jpg
129 KB, 960x544
>>
Ignore this guy, he's a shitposter.
>>
>>545594
Like everyone in the general?
>>
>>545594
You're a shitposter.

OP is a knight fighting for what he loves. Please continue doing god's work.
>>
>wahh people aren't doing things the way I want them to delete the general
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>545598
Humanity may hate itself, but we all band together and fuck up whatever is trying to kill us at least, before going back to hating each other.

This guy who's trying to get the threads axed at the moment is the current threat.
>>
>>545602
I, too, care little about the quality of /fgog/.

>>545603
I cringed.
Just stick to crying about Hamuko-chan or whatever other lardass that you erp with.
>>
>>545603
t. CCCfag
>>
>>545608
>You don't want the threads dead, so you must enjoy random person only I know about and must ERP all the time!

Fuck off forever, you're the bad element in the threads because you want to tell daddy to kill the thread because someone talked about shit you didn't like. Learn to hide posts or learn to fuck off.
>>
>>545608
Nobody ERPs you falseflagging fuck
>>
>/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General
>no one talks about Fate/Grand Order
What's so hard to understand here? Mods just need to ban all non FGO discussion and be done with it. Either that or delete the general once and for all.

If only people who don't talk about FGO could go to their own general and leave us alone.
>>
>>545622
You can turn off your internet and be as alone in real life as you would in that thread where you are not allowed to talk even about art related to the game, retard.
>>
>>545622
Fuck off /tmg/fag
>>
>>545624
Nice comeback! Now if only you could refute what I said instead of shitposting.
>>
>>545627
I don't need to refute your argument when it's a blatant lie.
People are talking about the game you're just being autistic about it because they're not talking about it the way you want 24/7 and instead of ignoring it you're throwing a tantrum like a child and in fact being the most off topic thing in the very thread you're complaining is too off topic.
>>
>shitpost and falseflag in the general
>get assblasted because anons are enjoying the fucking 4cc instead of taking your bait
>Make a thread on /qa/ whining to get the thread banned
How old are you supposed to be?
>>
>>545629
Prove it. That's right you can't, you're just spewing words in hopes to make your side look better.

You think this problem only started when the team entered the Cup? Where were you when people from other generals took over ours? Where are you when people talk about other stuff that aren't FGO for 23hs a day? At least 4CC is related to the thread and its history, so talking about it it isn't offtopic.

I'm not the one who made the thread, but it's a legit complain and it's for the best. I support it completely if the general can't be fixed.
>>
>>545632
Look we get it.
You're that same anon from /vn/ who is still assblasted there's no /tmg/ and is still trying your damn hardest to get away with /fgog/ so you can have the moderation team stop deleting every time you "make a new thread" calling it /tmg/ we get it.

Or I am wrong, in which case I suggest you stop acting exactly like the guy who wants to make /tmg/ a reality and maybe go do something else.
Yes sometimes having a janitor around would be handy but it's not like every general can have one all the time, you're better off reporting and/or ignoring a post that you know responding has no relevance to the thread than making 50 posts about it.

All this thread will do, if anything, is make some janitor or mod check the threads see it's not nearly as bad as op makes it sound like and that's it.
Clearing a handful of posts is the best you can hope since there's really nothing that wrong with the general.
>>
>>545632
>if the general can't be fixed.
The general would be "fixed" if you and the shitposters like you would stop posting. You are the problem. You never actually try to discuss the game, you just sit and bitch about other topics.
>>
>>545663
>let us keep swimming in shit stop trying to clean the pool
How about no.

>You never actually try to discuss the game
I talk about the game as much as I can. I help people, give advice and ask for some too, start discussions and make FGO related posts. I don't partake in offtopic talk nor do I try to incite it. Talking about the state of the thread isn't a bad thing. It's a problem that's been degrading the quality of the thread for a while already and something needs to be done.
>>
>>545613
>>545618
Hello, ERPers.
You seem upset at being called out on your shit.
Tell ~Clown~anon~ I said hi in your shitty little Discord.
>>
You niggas need to fuck off.
>>
>>545577
>taking the shitposting to another board

Maybe you should get permabanned faggot
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.