[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the new janitor of /tv/ like game of thrones and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: yikes.png (194 KB, 894x217) Image search: [Google]
yikes.png
194 KB, 894x217
Why does the new janitor of /tv/ like game of thrones and the JUST meme so much?
>>
File: average day on tv.jpg (473 KB, 1236x753) Image search: [Google]
average day on tv.jpg
473 KB, 1236x753
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70179004/
>deleted this thread first and then the spam
haha
looks like the meme is true
>>
I think the theory of their attention being focused on general threads has a grain of truth to it.
>>
>>545223
can someone tell me how the janitor queue works? I reported all that crap, plus other clearly deletable items (I won't name names but a certain pedo spammer) and his threads are STILL up after all the deletions. Do they just look at the catalog and delete random stuff? Do they not bother to finish the report queue? Does something have to get like 10 reports before it even shows up in the queue?
>>
>>545253
>theory
Just watch the deleted posts on the archive once
its mostly stuff from the general
>>
>>545223
it's probably the pedo trying new things
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.