[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fucking hate this bullshit i literally cannot have any sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: i fucking hate this shit.png (49 KB, 1260x1080) Image search: [Google]
i fucking hate this shit.png
49 KB, 1260x1080
i fucking hate this bullshit
i literally cannot have any sort of argument anywhere on this site without some fucktard going
>REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
its fucking stupid, and it's a strawman and is irrelevent to literally 99% of conversations, even if i DID browse reddit (which i don't) and at no point ever is it actually an argument.
its actually at the point where its literally been added to the spam filter, because this retarded reddit boggeyman bullshit spam has gotten so fucking bad.
but even then, argumentless retards like pic related still spam this not an argument bullshit over and over, breaking global rule 10
>10 ... No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
why don't mods do anything about this. clearly they realize that its an issue, as the phrase was filtered in the first place, but i still see stupid anons posting this shit everywhere, and i never see their posts deleted, never see them on the banned page, and see it happen every fucking day.
>>
>>544683
You can report it, the mods actually do delete it for rule...3 I think. It's just that nobody bothers reporting it most of the time.

In the meantime, try not to feed them long posts. Come up with a short post that will really piss them off and just keep repeating it. Taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>544684
>Taste of their own medicine
For that to occur they'd need a sense of self awareness, which they clearly lack.
>>
>>544683
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>544684
And shit up the thread? Good idea, shitposter.
>>
>>544691
They're already shitting up the thread. Why wouldn't you join in?
>>
>>544684
>he thinks reporting does anything
lel
>>
>>544857
Ah, and you don't? So that's why the posts you whine about never get deleted and you get banned constantly for shitposting.
>>
>>544858
I do. The only thing I ever get for reporting spam is a warning.

It's like the mods are giving them a free pass to shitpost and spam.
>>
>>544683
>lets play
>caring if something is illegal
Fuck off /v/, no one cares. Also, you directed him to fucking /pol/ for something that clearly has nothing to do with /pol/ and you are upset he is telling you to go to leddit for being a faggot? Do you not understand irony?
>>
>>544683
Honestly, at this point, it is better just to go to reddit. The mods there at least give a damn, and you can create your own subs if you don't like what you see.

To eliminate spam here, it would just take too much work and the admins really don't get paid enough to care. The mods are worse, griefers can easily get to be mods and abuse their power and the admins won't care. They'll only do basic site maintenance and remove stuff that is absolutely illegal.

Its also partially the fault of the userbase. A long time ago people actually cared and would go after pedos and animal abuse, and being a nazi was an ironic joke. Now the site is filled with underage edgelords trying to fit in and making the site worse in the process.
>>
>>544683
>>>/reddit/ And learn to capitalize letters you retard.
>>
File: old-b.jpg (84 KB, 675x851) Image search: [Google]
old-b.jpg
84 KB, 675x851
>>544887
>caring about that
>>
File: 1452719117666 (1).gif (701 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1452719117666 (1).gif
701 KB, 736x547
>>544896
4chan really has changed
>tfw getting older with this site
>>
>>544896
this. people who obsess over perfect grammar are newfags
>>
Why you kept replying to him with your baitable language? Retard.
>>
>>544903
Yeah I bet you miss nigger speak too, am I right?
>>
>>544910
What? I didn't say I missed anything. The only thing my post implied was that I dislike people who think grammar is important on 4chan.
>>
>>544683
Don't post on /v/ then. Fucking scum.
>>
>>544866
>The only thing I ever get for reporting spam is a warning.
Thought I was the only one.
Nice.
>>
>>544918
Me makes three. Sad to see
>>
>>544683
How new are you? The shitpost is trying to trigger you because he knows you take it seriously and will respond because you are getting annoyed. This is what we call "baiting".
>>
>>544683
Don't feed the trolls. Report, hide and ignore.
>>
The ironic thing about this is that Reddit is actually a better place to discuss basically everything (apart from anime) these days because there is actual moderation in some form and people aren't just massive cunts to eachother.

The biggest problem with Reddit is that it's filled with fucking pretentious normalfags who circlejerk over golden middle/appeal to moderation fallacies so it's hard to discuss things in regards to politics without being downvoted to hell because you don't agree with mainstream middle of the road liberal/conservative media opinion.

I don't know why this meme isn't about actual toxic communities like Stormfront or fucking even Neogaf where you will literally get banned for breaking their bullshit circlejerk over Sony and Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>545084
No, reddit is still a worse place to discuss anything. There never will be a time were that changes. It is just simply not possible. The websites design denies that entire concept to its very core. Not even its small subs can escape it, it is simple the very core of the site. 4chan is mostly low effort these days, but, discussion is still there and it is engaging. The best place for discussion is still small niche forums. Not that 4chan was ever made to high quality discussion, it was for discussion and fun.

>.people aren't just massive cunts to eachother.
There is nothing wrong with this, there never has been. In-fact, I prefer it that way. It doesn't stop discussion or make discussion somehow low quality because I call you a stupid cunt faggot.
>>
>>545084
>>545086
The moderation alone makes Reddit better than 4chan. At least with Reddit you know what's allowed/accepted and what's not. With the current 4chan mods that's simply not the case here.

Sure, you can go about the website's design, but as things are now 4chan's moderation staff is much worse than Reddit's design can ever be.
>>
Just start banning anyone who accuses someone else of being from Reddit. That would clean up /tv/, /v/, and /pol/ incredibly fast.
>>
>>545086
>There is nothing wrong with sites where people are cunts to each other
Ok, then fuck off and kill yourself you stupid scum, not everyone wants every board to be a variant of /b/ you fucking insufferable underage fucktard

>being this much of a deluded 4chan cuck
kill yourself
>>
>>545086
You know he is right and you are clearly butthurt, shut the fuck up child.
>>
>>545148
I don't get it. How strict is reddit's moderation, really? Looking at some of their posts which have not been deleted, many of them would have warranted a deletion or ban on a forum I used to moderate.

I don't think they're that strict.
>>
>>545086
You're clearly a newfag that just parrots others opinions
>>
>>545090
The "moderation" on reddit is the fucking userbase. The downvote system lets everyone play moderator and push posts they don't like down so far they get hidden and might as well be deleted. It's like 4chan having a system where posts that got reported x times got auto-deleted.
>>
>>545159
And like all system that can be exploited, it is manipulated by those who do. It's all a bunch of bullshit. You can't ever have a functioning system in human society because subverisive elements will always exist. 4chan has its flaws and so does reddit, it's really just a matter of what brand of idiocy you're willing to put up with. 4chan gets annoying at times, but reddit is just boring. I should probably just go outside instead of caring about this so much. It's such a nice day. See ya later.
>>
>>545159
the downvote system is not moderation, that's just people disagreeing with a post or pushing troll posts into the negative.

most of reddit has active mods that clean up their subs of filth and overall make it a nice place to have a real discussion. Some of it is tainted by memeposting, but in smaller communities that can largely be avoided.

4chan's mods, on the other hand, don't really care about enforcing the site rules, mostly because it would be too much work. And since 4chan has a long-standing reputation for shitposting and memes, the userbase would go up in arms over the mods actually giving a damn about the rules.

Or maybe they'd just cry and leave the site for voat or somewhere.
>>
>>544683
no one gives a shit about 4chan and especially not the userbase which mostly use it to act shitty to one another. attempting to have a decent discussion without shitpost is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. i hope you fucks are happy with trying to maintain your "board culture." this is what you get.
>>
>>544885
i agree. also what i hate about 4chan is that so many users here lack self-awareness. reddit is prone to circlejerking but so is 4chan.
>>
>>545084
>using the word normalfag
the word has pretty much lost whatever meaning it may have had. most of 4chan's userbase were normals anyway who somehow thought they were special enough not to be considered normal.
>>
>>544683
Anyone else from /g/ can't stand how nearly every other post nowadays is responded with "Pajeet", " Poo in loo", and variations of these? It was a little funny at first but it has gotten so obnoxious it's ruining discussions on /g/.

Please mods put these words into a spam filter or something.
>>
>>544683
I agree with you that "Reddit" is what people say when they have no argument, but...

>>>/v/339191618
>What's up with Matthewmatosis's new Twitter picture? Is it a vidya reference?
You're supposed to report threads like this, not post in them.

>arguing about piracy
There is nothing new to say about this, give it a rest.

It's no surprise a shit argument in a shit thread is shitty.
>>
>>545159
At least you know what the rest of the userbase likes or doesn't like, so if you get downvoted you know why. When the 4chan mod warns or bans you, you don't ever know what you did to trigger the mod that banned you.
>>
>>545152
Reddit boards are created and moderated by users so the strictness of moderation varies by what board you're on. So do the characteristic opinions and whether the board is a circlejerk; there's no such thing as a "Reddit" opinion contrary to what /tv/ believes. And unlike tumblr or 4chan, Reddit doesn't have much culture of its own because it's a content aggregation site; its main "contributions" to Internet culture were turning rage comics into drag-and-drop abominations (the source of the "le" meme) and the "in this moment I am euphoric" pasta. Nonetheless it is a quite popular site, and for that reason alone will be hated on. Its popularity also helped the "back 2 reddit" meme take off because of the 5% of the time (more like 0.1% nowadays) it resulted in the person coming back with a defense of Reddit.
>>
Funny, when Gaia was used as a "boogeyman", as you cancerous newfags like to call it, nobody used to give a fuck about it. You probably browse Reddit to be so triggered about it.

>>545084
Because Stormfront and Neogaf don't steal our OCs for upboats, neither spread it all over the internet, destroying even more 4chan.
>>
>>545307
Because Gaia was used much less on fewer boards you fucking retard
>>
>>544683
Hello
>>
>>545362
That's because we had fewer boards, you fuckin retard.
>>
File: imagepng_2_2.png (16 KB, 446x359) Image search: [Google]
imagepng_2_2.png
16 KB, 446x359
>>544683
>look at image
>see anon get butthurt and tell another anon to go to /pol/ for no reason
>anon gets told (rightfully) to fuck off to reddit for trying to restrict certain discussions
>anon gets even more mad and makes a thread here
>>
File: 1412540304328.gif (42 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
1412540304328.gif
42 KB, 400x458
>>545150
>not everyone wants every board to be a variant of /b/ you fucking insufferable underage fucktard
Maybe you should fuck off? Sitting on an extreme fence there, anon. Just because you a soft little bitch, it doesn't suddenly mean its a /b/ trait. Fun fact, the entire of 4chan cultures base is /b/ culture and most of 4chan in the old days was a slightly flavour of /b/, you fucktard.

>>545203
The downvote system is a form of moderation, dumbass. Moderation isn't just a bunch of higherup people hitting a delete button. The karma system IS a form of user moderation and a horrible one at that. In-fact, that's the bloody point of it, to moderate. It's for users to vote up what they like and to downvote things they don't, thus, they are moderating what everyone sees.

>most of reddit has active mods that clean up their subs of filth and overall make it a nice place to have a real discussion.
Heh

Also rulefagging is cancer.
>>
>>545537
So you admit you are a /b/tard? Then kill yourself cancer, his site grew up, acting like you're on /b/ should be unacceptable on other board
Fucking retarded weeaboo
>>
>>545543
This comment is incredibly funny in so many ways, especially when the thread is currently talking about reddit. You know what I'm implying here, 'grownup'.
>>
>>544683
Congrats, you took the bait, you're a shitposter now too. Without people like you shitposters would quickly stop, nothing makes them more mad than not getting replies.
>>
>being so fucking buttmad you respond to every >>>/r/eddit post
>>
File: image.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 420x420
Threads like this are irrefutable proof that this site will never amount to anything more than reddit's designated shitting street.
>>
>>546565
>implying
>>
>>546565
>redditor
lol faggot
>>
>People actually defending Reddit
>People actually think Reddit is better than 4chan

Please, just leave and go back there and stay there. You Redditors are delusional
>>
>>546580
>capitalizing your greentext
>leaving a blank line between your green and black text
try harder to fit in, redditor
>>
File: shout reddit.jpg (158 KB, 900x680) Image search: [Google]
shout reddit.jpg
158 KB, 900x680
>>544690
>>544887
Good job proving OP's point.
>>
>>544683
Newshit, I think you mistook this website for
>>>r/adviceanimals
>>
File: lel.png (6 KB, 374x90) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
6 KB, 374x90
>>544857
Let's try
>>
>>546616
Announcing reports is against the rules, reddit.
>>
>>544683
Found the Redditor.
>>
>>544683
It's your fault for keeping replying a troll or not recognizing one, why don't you take his advice if you can even perform this basic task?

The guy is literally repeating the same thing why do you keep replying? I can understand some trolls can be more sophisticated than others but are you serious? You are either new or a fool, not only you feed the troll but then you complain about it.

This is how you detect idiot posters and the troll actually did a good job.
>>
>>544683
The part where you reply for the 4th time is particularly funny, trying so hard to look right even if as you said there wasn't a single argument at all, just you being endlessly baited.
>>
>>544683
>weather
>illigal

You fucked it up here, newfaggot.
>>
File: jackass.jpg (84 KB, 496x750) Image search: [Google]
jackass.jpg
84 KB, 496x750
>>544683
>Gets mad at argument and tells to to go back to /pol/
>They respond with go back to /r/eddit
>You get assblasted mad when they used your own logic against you

Found the retarded hypocrite
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.