[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>horsefucker autists constantly bumping their threads and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (967 KB, 1806x909) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
967 KB, 1806x909
>horsefucker autists constantly bumping their threads and never letting any of them die

How do we stop them? They've turning this board into a shilling hub for horsefuckery.
>>
*They're
>>
>>541030
Nobody's gonna listen to them dude
>>
File: 1460273892062.png (165 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1460273892062.png
165 KB, 327x316
>he actually thinks it's horsefuckers
>he actually thinks it's multiple people
Fucking KEK.
Anti-bronies are literally the best example of "can give but can't take" on this website.
Make anti-brony threads, cry when they get bumped.
And the irony is the anti-brony OP himself is complaining about anti-brony threads while proceeding to add to the list of anti-brony threads.
AND this all stems from the fact that YOU HAVE SPENT OVER 25% OF YOUR LIVES CRYING ABOUT BRONIES.

I can already hear the slamming of fingers on mechanical keyboards as you damage control as hard as you can. Your only retort will be RIFE with name-calling and ad-hominems, so much that it makes /pol/ arguments look like sophisticated paragraphs of expert refutation.

You shit in your bed.
You can sleep in it.
>>
>>541046
FUCK YOU.
LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!
>>
>>541048
KEK.
All arguments preemptively accounted for, so you're down to screaming.
This is like Fallout, because the "war" never changes.
>>
File: 1436200852205.png (229 KB, 628x708) Image search: [Google]
1436200852205.png
229 KB, 628x708
>>541030
A couple of months ago, literally 75% of /qa/ catalog were threads made by one guy who kept bitching about not being able to post Western content on /d/. He would bump all of his threads on a daily basis, and post at least one new thread every single day. I don't quite remember how it ended, but I believe one day a mod finally had enough and deleted every single one of his threads.

Then he started making (and bumping) daily threads about how much he hates /a/ and weebs. I think that at one point there were like thirty threads about this up. But before this reached a critical point like /d/ spam did, someone started calling him a horsefucker in his threads so he decided to roll with it and switch to /mlp/ spamming instead.

I wonder what fad will he start next.
>>
People who bump threads with pointless crap for no reason other than to keep them alive, are dumb.
>>
>>541067
Hm, it does make sense that it's all the same guy. That explains why I haven't seen the /d/ thread in a while. He can only do so many at a time.
>>
>>541067
You're tripfag with shit taste that likes moeshit, kill yourself
>>
So instead of ignoring them, you make threads complaining about it. You're exactly the reason GR15 is dumb, because it placates idiots like you who never learn. I bet you get upset at smug reaction images.
>>
>>544214
Explain.
>>
>>541030
go back to zero tolerance and delete it all
ban every related thread
ban every related image
ban barney and everyone who responds to him
>>
>>544341
you can use different devices/ips to make more than 3-5 threads, you know.
>>
>>541046
The truth is right here, Barneyfag and his ilk...never forget it
>>
File: 1431913307266.jpg (9 KB, 209x121) Image search: [Google]
1431913307266.jpg
9 KB, 209x121
>>541046
Well said
>>
They're being bumped by barneyfag, not kidding. He wants to keep discussing this.
>>
>>>/v/339313564

ayy lmao
>>
>>541030
you probably get off to lolis, dirtbag. lrn2cope
>>
>>547802
lol dumb horseposter
>>
>>548533
but you're totally cool with the boypussy threads, rite? consider examining how ass-backwards your perspective is. consider expanding your vocabulary to better pinpoint the source of your frustration. you've chosen a categorically inapplicable and overused word to limply express your dismay. this causes your logic to suffer. im makin some of the finest oc to grace the site kid. you're having a conniption fit because you never get noticed. get noticed, groveling virgin loser
>>
>>548945
That's what it feels like.
>>
The only way to save /qa/ is to shitpost like mad until all the dorks leave
>>
>>551513
This seems like the only logical solution.
>>
>>553439
dumb dumbdumbposterposterposter
>>
>>548945
False flagging anti brony detected.
Your posts are too easy to pick out since you try to look like a genius
>>
>>541030
Maybe if people would stop making threads.
>>
>>541067
Looks like the latest forced meme is "ban phoneposters"
>>
>>557054
That's what it seems like.
>>
>>541046
>Your only retort will be RIFE with name-calling and ad-hominems, so much that it makes /pol/ arguments look like sophisticated paragraphs of expert refutation.
Holy shit, blown out of the fucking water.
>>
>>541030
So what? He isn't doing /mlp/ any favor, in fact he is harming his own interests. He just reminds everyone that bronies are unlikable autists who need to be contained. The more he bitches about GR15 the more people are annoyed and hate bronies even more.
>>
>>557907
/thread
>>
>>557859
Hah, fucking kek.
>>
Only more autism can defeat autism
>>
File: help.png (67 KB, 153x265) Image search: [Google]
help.png
67 KB, 153x265
>>541030
Look on the bright side. Their spam is demonstrating perfectly that GR15 shouldn't be lifted because they'll flood every board just like they're flooding this one. MLP isn't even relevant anymore but you know they'll do it out of spite.
>>
>>559715
I thought so.
>>
>>541030
I'm glad MLP is still hurting a lot of butts, good things shouldnt stop.
>>
>>561014
You're a degenerate.
>>
>>559647
It seems that's the only solution these days.
>>
>>557751
It is an unfortunate state of events.
>>
>>564204
I hate these events.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.