[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Post is in a fucking 2hu yuri thread >Mods ban me for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: modabuse.png (39 KB, 1320x225) Image search: [Google]
modabuse.png
39 KB, 1320x225
>Post is in a fucking 2hu yuri thread
>Mods ban me for "off-topic"

How is it possible for /jp/ mods to be this bad?
>>
Can't you see you're being a shitposting little faggot with that post OP? There are ways to generally say exactly what you did without being super inflammatory throwing buzzwords everywhere.

I don't even like yurifags (meaning the ones who get super mad and go "fucking dropped for hetshit" at any hint a game/manga/anime that isn't pure yuri), but people who get super autistic over het vs yuri in either direction are annoying as fuck.

Yurifags shitposting anything het just on principle and vice versa is not really topical discussion so much as long winded "you have shit taste" arguing only not just leaving it at that sentence, but going back and forth for paragraphs derailing threads. That derailing tendency is probably what the mod was most looking to halt.
>>
>unironically using hetfags
>not atleast putting it in quotation marks
Yuri is a subgenre so I don't know if having a tangentially related thread about it is allowed, but I think your post is definitely off-topic.
>>
I admire your consistency in the yuri threads, friend. I always check the threads in an archive to see if I missed one of your rants.
I'm annoyed by yurifags myself, but the discussion in the threads can be entertaining at times.

>>540831
It's acceptable to have a few threads for 2hu fetishy stuff like chubby or huge tits.
>>
>>540834
>I admire your consistency in the yuri threads, friend.

I need it given the mods fucking ban me every goddamn time I tell yurifags to fuck off. It's fucking aggravating. I'm the only one on /jp/ with the balls to stand up to yuricucks and their disgusting bullshit. There's like THREE fucking yurishit threads on /jp/ right now, it's fucking disgusting.

/a/ is even worse, the mods there are firmly on the yuricuck side. I've stopped trying to save the board, some places are beyond salvation.
>>
>>540824
>>540839
Go outside anon.
>>
>>540829
His post didn't warrant a ban.
>>
>>540853
It probably warranted a ban in conjunction with like 20 other posts he made that are exactly like it.
>>
>>540853
He's probably ban evading, and even if he weren't, he would still deserve his ban a hundred times over for posting pure, unadulterated bullshit. /jp/ is garbage enough without yet another historical revisionist shitting up the board in the pursuit of his own agenda.

Fortunately the mods of /jp/ aren't as retarded as OP thinks they are.
>>
>>540944
>Fortunately the mods of /jp/ aren't as retarded as OP thinks they are.

They let t/u/mblr yurishit, monstergirl, idol, and JAV threads on the board. They are, indeed, retarded.

>>540847
I will never go outside until yurishit is cleansed from /jp/ and /a/.
>>
File: 4chen.jpg (189 KB, 732x485) Image search: [Google]
4chen.jpg
189 KB, 732x485
>>541025
>I don't like it, so it shouldn't be there.
>>
lol uv'e never had sex
>>
>>541025 #
Idol threads and yuri discussion have been present in /jp/ without fanfare since the split, which is about four times longer than you.

The first time you posted your retarded screed in /jp/ you also made some incredible claims about how /jp/ used to be and were exposed as the retarded newfangled that you are. Stapling /jp/'s other complaints to your personal crusade isn't fooling anyone other than the extremely new or extremely retarded.
>>
>>541197
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>541204
:(
>>
>>540824
I don't like yuri either, but shitposting won't change that
>>
>>540939
>>540944
Yeah pretty much this https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S14981401

>I'll wage this one-man war for as long as it takes. I wont LET you have a thread, and I sure as hell wont LET you have fun or take it easy. I'll do this in every goddamn yurishit thread you people make. Mark my words.
>>
>posting on /jp/
>hating yuri

What the fuck? That's like going into a gay bar and yelling "I HATE FAGS"
>>
>>541336
Woah look, another yuricuck who thinks he owns the jay.

/jp/ is literally half "which 2hu would you fuck" threads and other assorted lusting after 2hus by our resident hetfags. You disgusting perverts are an aberration only allowed because the mods have no balls.

>>541197
>Stapling /jp/'s other complaints to your personal crusade

This is not a personal crusade, this is me doing my part to ensure that hetfags aren't crushed by the yurifag hordes. Your kind is hell-bent on normalizing your sick shit and I won't stand for it.

It's pretty telling that even my fellow hetfags think I'm a troll. That's how spineless they are, they don't realize that yurifags want them exiled from the site as a whole. Unlike them, I despise yuri with all of my soul and fucking hate its fans too, since they hate me as well.

>>541280
Nice non-canon crackshit pairing, yurifag.
>>
>>541408
The people who come to /qa/ to whine about justified bans, such as yourself, really have to be some of the most pathetic people on the site. How can you make a post like that and be so fucking dumb that you don't realize you've crossed a line.
>>
>>540824
That mod reaks of Troid. Troid is a notorious yuri-fag mod who will ban anyone who dares talk shit about yuri
>>
>>541416
There's nothing"crossing a line" in that post unless you're a butthurt dykeFAGGOT mad that someone is calling you out on your sick fetish.
>>
>>541467
Oh, the irony of YOU, who got banned for bitching about yuri and then came SCREAMING into /qa/ about how angry this makes you, calling someone ELSE mad. FACE IT, DUMBFUCK. THE MODS AREN'T ON YOUR SIDE. DEAL WITH IT OR FUCK OFF.
>>
>>541478
Damn I triggered your hard, dykefaggot. Better go cuck yourself with some cartoon lesbians to ease the pain.
>>
>>541484
Yeah, we know you're majorly assblasted because you got banned for 5 days. No need to repeat yourself.
>>
File: 0029-everyThreadOnQa.png (265 KB, 1000x618) Image search: [Google]
0029-everyThreadOnQa.png
265 KB, 1000x618
>>
>>541408
>This is not a personal crusade, this is me doing my part to ensure that hetfags aren't crushed by the yurifag hordes.
Except /jp/ had been doing this just fine for years before you first set foot in /jp/, masquerading as a veteran trying to preserve the board when all you ever really wanted was to conduct a personal crusade to warp the board into your desired image, freely rewriting board history to serve your ends. You are nothing more than the worst kind of shitposter.
>>
File: remivania.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
remivania.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>>541557
Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
>>
File: 1420421041158.jpg (99 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1420421041158.jpg
99 KB, 331x331
Here's a legitimate question. Why do weebs always seem to be the most genuinely insane and psychopathic posters on all of 4chan? This guy, "Crack-kun" on /a/... You would think someone who's always this fucking mad would have blown a blood vessel in their brain or something by this point.
>>
>>541704
Anime is basically life support.
>>
>>541704
It's weird because it doesn't seem to affect all of us, but for some I think anime is basically all they have going for them. Perhaps the problem is people for whom anime is their ONLY hobby.
>>
>>541408
>It's pretty telling that even my fellow hetfags think I'm a troll.
Because you are. No one but stupid /u/tards are going to take someone who uses 'hetfag' unironically seriously.
>>
Please, everyone. Stop responding to him.
>>
>>541949
To be fair, being ignored only stops trolls just looking for attention, not people with genuine mental illnesses.
>>
>>541704
We care about our hobbies, unlike the hordes of normalfags now clogging this site who have no appreciation for passion.
>>
>>542960
A robot's idea of "passion" is rape, mayhem, and looting.
>>
>last reply was 1 hour and 26 minutes ago
>only down to page 2
Wow, /qa/ is slow as fuck
>>
I feel you OP. I hate yuri because it gives me a phobia of a new world order where women rule the world and they fuck each other and all the men are left alone to die.

Yuri kills escapism.
>>
>>540824
>calling it "2hu"

Retards like you deserve whatever you get. This wasn't funny in 2008 and it's not funny now. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>541704
On that topic, anyone remember Shifty Scandaroon on /jp/? That guy was a full blown nutcase.
>>
>>540824
>*action*
you should have been permabanned
>>
File: latest.png (199 KB, 300x447) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
199 KB, 300x447
>>541575
>>
>>543912
I liked having him around.

Honestly his only thing was being angrier than most people and even then it half-seemed like an act.
>>
>>543969
Same really. I'd go so far as to say that I did look forward to his posts, just because he was badmouthing everyone and everything.
>>
I think the mountains of "I want to sniff Youmu's smelly feet!" threads on /jp/ are retarded but I don't go on some twisted crusade to try and fuck with their threads. Maybe you should consider ignoring something you don't like, especially when that thing has been a part of the board since its inception.
>>
>>541506
Accurate as fuck.
>>
>>544176
I want those threads deleted right now for being slander.
>>
File: 1267788964446.jpg (139 KB, 725x513) Image search: [Google]
1267788964446.jpg
139 KB, 725x513
Good job mods!
>>
Yuri a shit. Shit needs to be purged like the jews.
>>
>>544722
Shut the fuck up OP. Nobody cares.
>>
>>544730
I'm not OP though. I just share his opinion about yuri.
>>
>>544815
Well I share the mods' opinion that you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>544817
They don't share your opinion though. Not all of them.
>>
>>544819
Then by all means, keep making posts like that. We'll see how long you last.
>>
>>544823
This is /qa/ not /jp/. And by the way, why are you supporting mod cencorship? Free speech is the foundation of this site next to anime. Just because I don't appreciate carpetmunchers like you doesn't mean my posts warrants a ban.
>>
>>544825
>Free speech is the foundation of this site

Show me any place where it says that. I'll wait. (And you won't find anything.)
>>
>>544836
>arguing semantics
I'm not playing in your games son.
>>
>>544840
You're not playing any game because you're going to get banned from all the shitposting you do. Then you'll live a hellish life as you're forced to evade forever.
>>
>>544842
I shitpost all day long in ways you can't even imagine and the only time I got banned this year is when I put on a proxy to try kanColle. So no, I'll be fine.
>>
>>544846
Pfft, no.
>>
>>544849
You seem upset. Take your time to absorb it. Maybe you'll soon learn that not everyone likes the things you like,even if they're a minority.
>>
>>544846
>>
>>544851
Hey m8, I think you're on the wrong board. 9gag's 9 blocks down..
>>
>>544846
>kanColle
You're the cancer that is killing /jp/. Remove yourself.
>>
>>544854
Keyword: try
I don't actually play that game.
>>
>>544850
>He responds to "Pfft, no." with "You seem upset. Take your time to absorb it. Maybe you'll soon learn that not everyone likes the things you like,even if they're a minority."

*tips fedora*
>>
>>544860
So we're resorting to meme post now?

Here's a (you).
>>
>>544861
I'm going to fucking kick your ass if you don't stop this shit. You probably think you're clever but it's boring as fuck.
>>
>>544862
Then feel free to stop replying to my "euphoric" posts.
>>
>>544867
I can't do that, because you might take it as a sign that I think you're right, which I don't.

Oh, I have an idea though. I'll just say it right now: I will never think you are right. Now I can stop replying and there won't be any confusion. Which is good because I really want to play Lumo now.
>>
>>544873
>he actually replied anyway
My sides. I was giving you a chance and you blew it. You just can't resist to give that last (you) can you?
>Now I can stop replying and there won't be any confusion
Don't reply to this post then.
>>
>>544877
Today I literally sat in a thread for five hours posting "Talking to yourself?" over and over. Don't be a fool, of course I'm going to respond to you.
>>
>>544886
>he still replies
No seriously anon just stop. Did you even read your post when you clicked reply? Just stop, you're making a fool out of yourself I don't want you lose your anonymous face in front of your fellow yurifags.
>>
>>544873
>>544886
This is fucking pathetic 2bh.
>>
>>544891
>>
>>544900
Now you're just being desperate. If it is you.

This stop being funny about half an hour ago so I'll give you the courtesy to stop baiting you. Now you're free from this thread.
>>
this thread was all set to die a peaceful death

why would you do this
>>
>>544906
Because fun things are fun.
>>
>>544905
I don't know why you seem to think you're some sort of puppetmaster and that I'm somehow suffering by replying to your posts. I've been having a lot of fun. If it turns out you're legitimately angry at this, well... all the better.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.