[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What rule did this thread break?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: rulebreak.png (280 KB, 1650x510) Image search: [Google]
rulebreak.png
280 KB, 1650x510
What rule did this thread break?
>>
Inciting a flamewar.
>>
It didn't. Mods are at it again
>>
GR3 a.k.a. "I don't have a real reason to ban you" rule.
>>
>>540466
/thread
>>
/v/'s second and third rules.
It's often listed in Bans as
>/v/-2: Console wars/flamewar.
>>
>>540466

I don't understand this.

Hypothetically, say the new Nintendo NX console only sells 10,000 units on it's opening week and is declared not just by /v/ but by retail experts worldwide to be a flop.

Are we not allowed to make threads about it because it "incites a flamewar?"
>>
Mods are angry because their welfare checks and food stamps haven't come in yet
>>
>>540577
>BORNLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH LEL CHECK OUT ME AND MY FUNNY JOKES

There's a distinct difference between how you said it and how the post in the screenshot said it. Anyone who can't see that... well, they'll end up banned.
>>
>>540465
Spam maybe, check the catalog, dumb nigger
Hopefully you're banned forever
>>
>>540577
>Are we not allowed to make threads about it because it "incites a flamewar?"
For what other reason would you make a thread about the Wii U flopping?
>>
>>540591

>OP: WIIU IS FUCKING DEAD LOL
>banned
>OP: WiiU has sold poorly and is being abandoned by by Nintendo according to this article
>the next 200 posters shit on Nintendo

Not seeing a meaningful difference here
>>
/v/ mods arbitrarily delete any thread they don't like

maybe it has something to do with the board being shit
>>
>>540607
One gets the OP banned and the other gets him the "discussion" that he is looking for. For the OP who thinks the mods are out to get him, this should be exactly what he wants.
>>
>epic forced rivalry between blizzdrone shit and a game that was being panned weeks leading up to release.

Fuck off Activision shill.
>>
>>540607
>Not seeing a meaningful difference here
Because you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>540465

One of those thread that I've reported

Stay frosty shill
>>
>>540607
One is posted by someone who is at least intelligent enough to be subtle and say it in a way that doesn't obviously break the rules.

The other is obvious bait posted by a moron who should be Darwined off the site with bans.
>>
Inciting a flamewar that isn't over consoles
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.