[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can mods ban this guy? >>59838473 Does nothing but spam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 2169023262.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
2169023262.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Can mods ban this guy?
>>59838473
Does nothing but spam for the last seven hours, no mods in sight, fat assholes
>>
fuck me
>>>/int/59838401
>>
File: 1453182538524.jpg (14 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
1453182538524.jpg
14 KB, 200x202
Please fucking ban him
>>
>>540261
Alright. *unzips pants*
>>
send help
we're dying over here
>>
>>540259
Seconded.

Please let someone who speaks German look at his "contributions", this is simply a flood of shit.
>>
Just because I'm a NEET without any friends
I'm fat and ugly

And therefore I don't belong to 4chan

Thank you newfags
>>
>>540259
Just Ban bis IP, Permaban and he likes Ban evasions
>>
>>540288
That's him. Please Mods.
>>
Yeah, pls ban him. He is just spamming the same stories over and over again
>>
>>540287
It's basically just out-of-context gibberish and based on some of those posts the guy is a cancerous sjw too
>>
He has killed the thread and is basically the only one commenting now
>>
>>540309
It looks like he is copypasting random articles from wikipedia and spamming the thread with it.
>>
He is really flooding the channel. Also he had used his own tripcode but now he uses the names, with incorrect codes, of others. I guess he does this so that people can't filter him.
>>
>>540340
-the channel +the /deutsch/ threads
Don't know what he does in other threads
>>
yes that's him. He raped my daughter and is a total scumbag and shits up my /int/.
>>
>>540259
Pfft, hahahahaha! Serves you right, dumb frogposter!
>>
>>540259
He now uses another Tripcode and is currently spamming death messages and from a newspaper or so. Can't you do anithing Mods ?
>>
>>>/int/59841901
>>
Come on, what's wrong with a little excitement in our general? He's a massive autist and retard, but it's kinda fun to watch him slowly lose his mind. Lord knows /deutsch/ needs a little spicing up.

I say let him sperg out for today and tomorrow, if he keeps it up for longer than that, it's time for interference..
>>
>>540340
The channel? What the fuck are you even talking about? Is your AOL chatroom board rotting your brain?
>>
Do it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.