[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know moderation reforms are essentially "never ever",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-24_10-23-46.png (36 KB, 613x407) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-24_10-23-46.png
36 KB, 613x407
I know moderation reforms are essentially "never ever", but this shit is unacceptable.
>>
>>540243
whtf is vp?
>>
File: 1418916133924.jpg (76 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1418916133924.jpg
76 KB, 500x514
I just realized that 4chan is basically 8ch now with isolated mods that run their respective boards and just do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>540243
So you're saying you think that's actually a mod? I don't think that's very likely.

>>540251
Wait, what? Mods are global.
>>
>>540253
Yeah but don't they babysit their favorites?

The mod who wants to delete something basically wins, because what can a mod who disagrees with him do about it? They can't un-delete stuff as far as I know.
>>
this is what happens when someone with power isn' held accountable by anyone for their actions
the mods are the true owners of this site. they are untouchable and do what they want
>>
>>540251
I don't want to, but I often find myself leaning towards that opinion. How else could /v/, one of the busiest boards, not have a mod (or janitor) that finds shitpost threads that have been up for several hours? I often get the feeling that they just don't care about anything at all.
>>
>>540303
Because they don't.
They only do anything if they personally don't like it or if it's illegal, like CP.
>>
>>540243
I thought these were supposed to be song lyrics for a moment.

Can't touch this
Can't touch this
Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)
Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)

My-my-my-my music makes me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hype feet
That's good when you know you're down
A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this

Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
Yo sound the bells school is in sucker u can't touch this

Give me a song or rhythm
Making 'em sweat that's what I'm giving 'em
Now they know when you talk about the Hammer
You talk about a show that's hyped and tight
Singers are sweatin' so pass them a mic
Or a tape to learn what it's gonna take
And now he's gonna burn
The charts legit either work hard
Or you might as well quit

That's word because you know
Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh)
Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh)
Break it down
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh)
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh)
Stop Hammer time
>>
>>540317
>They only do anything if they personally don't like it
I can believe that. Moderation is far too inconsistent to be fair on 4chan. Sometimes a thread will get fairly deleted, but another thread that should be deleted goes on to get archived. I can't understand how moderation is so poor in these situations. Biased, inconsistent moderation (that's EXTREMELY lax almost all the time otherwise) is just frustrating, and feels very unfair to those that do wish to have a good time.
>>
>>540243
What is he referring to?
>>
>>540494
>frustrating, and feels very unfair to those that do wish to have a good time
This is why I say moderation is our biggest problem by far.

The only people acting out are the ones who don't mind changing their IP multiple times a day and are often annoying people.
Everyone else gets slowly pushed in the direction of being boring, predictable, and serious.

Maybe that's why everyone seems to think there's no middle ground, of just doing things for fun, anymore.
Whenever meta threads pop up it's like everyone thinks you're either very serious and try to make "quality posts" all the time, or you're a childish piece of shit who wants to make everyone miserable.

I blame the mods for creating this environment.
>>
>>540494
say what you want about leddit but their mods are for the most part consistent, transparent, and active in their respective communities
>>
Mods are all stupid redditcucks.

They're so pathetic.
>>
>>540580
Oh hello there Barney.
>>
>>540586
Nah guess again, reddit sped.
>>
>>540600
Barney.
>>
>>540251
I don't go on 8gag, what is that image referencing? Technical fuckery? Censorship?
>>
>>540243
What are they talking about?
>>
>>541101
Some guy is pretending to be a janitor and OP believed him for some reason.
>>
What exactly were the images

Not that that poster was a mod/janny most likely. Probably just someone reporting it and pretending they are a mod
>>
>>540580
At this point reddit's mods are much better than 4chan's mods.
>>540560
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.