[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mods on /mu/ are out of control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1463978289469.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463978289469.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1920
>running gag in /metal/ general
>post pic related
>implying black metal
>100+ posts in thread is deleted
>this has happened on numerous occurances
>thread is deleted due to mods being racist
There is no other reason.
>these black women are not music-related
Indeed, so we made an image like pic related with a white redheaded woman with freckles. The thread achieved bump limit.

/mu/ mods need to lighten up
>>
>>538782
delete this
>>
>>538782
LITERALLY

AND I MEAN LITERALLY

cucked

mods are based and you and your thread are a joke
>>
>>538782
>/qa/ Question & Answer
You don't have a question, or an answer. You're just complaining about the mods.
>>
>>538790
>why does this happen
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461154020607.jpg (68 KB, 1155x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461154020607.jpg
68 KB, 1155x720
One time I posted this and got banned for a week
>its fucking death grips related
>>
File: 1276303696500.jpg (23 KB, 390x288) Image search: [Google]
1276303696500.jpg
23 KB, 390x288
I'm a regular in /metal/ and I'm fine with blackposter being cucked.
>>
>>538791
So why isn't that in the OP? Because you don't want an answer, because you're just complaining.
>>
>>538792
woah, who is it?
>>
>>538782
I checked the archives, all other OP images were music related
The thread you were complaining about was not
There is no record of a thread with an image like pic related with a white redheaded woman with freckles.
>https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=metal&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_res=post
>>
File: 1441514046629-0.gif (435 KB, 480x254) Image search: [Google]
1441514046629-0.gif
435 KB, 480x254
>>538794
ditto
>>
There's literally no justification for deleting an entire thread, especially a general, when there's over 100 posts that are actually on-topic. Even if the OP image could be viewed as offensive, couldn't they just delete that instead of the entire thread and fucking everything up?
>>
>>538801
Most of that thread was shitposting, and many claimed they were offended by that OP, which lead to shitposting.

How about just not spreading your filth everywhere next time?
>>
>>538801
If anything this is the OP's, -(You)r- fault. You know what happens when you break the rules, and you did it anyway.
>>
>>538798
wew lad
>>>/mu/64939555
>>
>>538797
I know her first name is Liz, she dated one of the members, just google Death Grips Liz or whatever
>>
>>538798
it's not always called /metal/ because it's funny when people can't find it and they get mad
>>538803
the general thrives on shitposting. the discussion is all subtextual to our shittalk
>>
>>538806
>>538808
I was unaware of this thread
However, I would argue a SFW issue, as the image used for the OP in the deleted thread is suggestive while that thread is just a picture of a face.
>>
>>538809
>SFW issue
>when metal album covers have bloodied corpses, spooky skeletons, full frontal nudity and human bodily waste
Ok
>>
>>538808
>general thrives on shitposting
true
>discussion is all subtextual to our shittalk
Not true

> /metal/ because it's funny when people can't find it and they get mad
And that's whats happening now, except with degenerate fetishes instead of misspelling
>>
>>538811
We live in a society where children are allowed to play video games with intense violence but are sheltered from anything sexual.
If you have an issue with other OPs please report them.
>>
>>538811
>metal album covers
>>
>>538813
>can't read between the lines
>'degenerate'

was nice meeting you
>>
>>538817
>There is nothing between the lines. Only the empty white space of the void
See you again in /metal/
>>
>>538823
And just like that, /metal/ was doomed forever.

The SJW son of a bitch actually did it.

He killed our general, rather than let us post in peace. He had to aggressively shoehorn in black things where they were not meant to be and our general died as a result.

RIP /metal/
>>
>>538794
this
it just makes it even funnier desu
>>
>>538794
Same
It's a dumb meme

They should ban Jesseposter and djentshareguy too
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.