[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow i didn't think /pol/ was that dumb hahaha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: lolll.png (111 KB, 1328x525) Image search: [Google]
lolll.png
111 KB, 1328x525
I made a thread trying to appear as edgy as i could. Posted videos ov interracial couples with a sweet loving family from both sides

/pol/'s low IQ prevented them from seeing the obvious bait, i was simply making fun of them.

the next 130+ post are about retards discussing eugenics and blablabla

And no i'm not a leftist. Now go back to saving pictures of dead minorities lol
>>
File: lolll reverse sjws.png (166 KB, 1366x920) Image search: [Google]
lolll reverse sjws.png
166 KB, 1366x920
>>
>>536278
I can't read this fucking nested quote shit. Why do people use this?
>>
>>536277
/pol/ has always been full of trolls. The fact you act like this is a new discovery shows how new you are, lurk for 2 more years before posting again.
>>
>>536289
>You r so new, leavee nomie fag REEEEEEE

lol,shut up retard,nobody gives a fuck about how many hours a day you spend on this japanese cartoon website. Great,you've been here for years,what an achievment, congrats
>>
>>536277
You are master ruseman.

especially since most people dont want to watch faggot op's linked video. You deserve some reddit gold.
>>
should have just posted interracial if you want to wind up /pol/tards
>>
File: 1457197138818.jpg (406 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
1457197138818.jpg
406 KB, 900x1338
>>536296
its really dumb to have a folder of interracial stuff. Like honnestly, you're lowering themselves to their level + i don't think they really get angered by it. Why would you?

Unless you are a special case of oversensitive retard
>>
>>536277
>the next 130+ post are about retards discussing eugenics and blablabla
Sounds like you played yourself.
>>
>>536331
How asspained has someone got to be to draw an image like that?
>>
>>536332
Not really, just showed that they really are beyond help. I started wondering if they actually had a mental illness (Stupid question,of course,it was a waste of time to bother with them in the first place.)

It's like wanting to make fun of conspiracy theorists , making a theory that alien invented ants to spy on the white master race

AND THEN

seeing retards taking it seriously and talk about how bees are also alien spies.

They simply proved how dumb and out of touch with reality they were.

Since you actually believe i played myself, you're most likely one of these idiots.

Anyway fuck forums or whatever you call this place.

Reddit has sjw weirdos oversensitive about shit then this place has some out of touch with reality edgy weirdos.

Seems like the only enjoyable boards are /tv/, /fit/ (didn't go there for like 2 years tho) and /wsg/

The rest is cancer

Anyway,enjoy yourselves
>>
dumb canadaposter
>>
>>536277
>Posted videos ov interracial couples with a sweet loving family from both sides
>i was simply making fun of them

>Mating with niggers should be a violation of human rights!
>forgot the vid for the niglets meeting their korean family

Are you kidding? You obviously would fit right in on /pol/. It's amazing you don't post there every day.
>>
getting b8ed by a post that incoherent - especially one made by A FUCKING LEAF - is a new low for /pol/
>>
>>536280
Reminds OP of his home on reddit
>>
File: 1441515290354.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
1441515290354.png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>536277
>>
File: 1452654666232.jpg (438 KB, 935x1323) Image search: [Google]
1452654666232.jpg
438 KB, 935x1323
>>
File: 1460158258952.png (119 KB, 718x371) Image search: [Google]
1460158258952.png
119 KB, 718x371
>>536277
>the next 130+ post are about retards discussing eugenics and blablabla

So their was in fact a discussion which emerged from a thread intended to troll with an OP not contributing to given thread (banable offence btw)

never change /pol/.
>>
>>536715
HOLY SHIT POST THE REST
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.