[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I talk about youtube then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: bannned.jpg (303 KB, 1786x516) Image search: [Google]
bannned.jpg
303 KB, 1786x516
Where can I talk about youtube then?
>>
>>535675
Try Youtube.
>>
>>535675
/b/.
>>
>>535676

but muh anonymouse
>>
>>535675
What makes you think /tv/ is the board for talking about Youtube? Answer me that.
>>
>>535679

youtube videos are sorta like movies and tv
>>
>>535682
Not in the least.
>>
>>535686

It's video and that seems the closest. /b/ is fucking garbage
>>
>>535688
garbage like pewdiepie deserves to be on /b/
>>
>>535691
brah I'm with you I wanted to comment on the ubsurd sub count
>>
>>535692
Then post it on /b/ or maybe /r9k/. If people are interested in discussion, you'll get discussion. I hope you've learned something from this.
>>
try reddit
>>
>>535679
the amount of threads about youtube reviewers
>>
What is with this mentality that everything that can conceivably be discussed must have a place on 4chan? You can go to other websites, you know.
>>
>>535675
in hell, faggot
>>
>>535675
on youtube
>>
>>535675
why does everyone forget about /trash/
>>
>>535675
there should be a /yt/ board, none of the janitors allow it anywhere
>>
/v/ is generally accepted as the youtube celeb board. "/v/ culture" allows a whole lot of shit that doesn't belong on /v/.
Talk with other kids about other people playing video games.
Gossip about their friendships and rivalries.

Just don't play the games yourself.
>>
>>535854
that's retarded
I can't think of many topics that are more well-suited to getting a new board than youtube. get rid of some of the shit boards like r9k, replace it with /ytb/ or /yt/. youtube/twitch is too big of a thing now to not have its own containment board and like earlier anon said, the mods and janitors always delete youtube stuff everywhere (except /v/ it would seem). look at the red letter media stuff that gets posted in /tv/ daily
>>
>>535675
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
OH shit, look at that. TWO, fucking TWO offtopic random boards for crap no one else wants. AMAZING.
>>
>>535908
how is youtube offtopic? It's more of a topic than r9k, s4s, b, trash, qa even
it's very clearly defined: we could make good use out of a youtube & twitch board
>>
>>535937
No, fuck off. You aren't even worth mocking. Your youtube e-celeb garbage doesn't belong on 4chan underage.
>>
>>535937
It's off topic because there's no board with the youtube topic.
>>
>>535940
Why do you think all youtube is is pewdiepie? That just makes me think you are the pewdiepie fan.
>>
>>535945

this. there is a lot of good youtube content
>>
>>536544
I personally really like videogamedunkey. Clever humor under the guise of what some would claim is simple randomness, without any need to be vulgar or disgusting. Doesn't get involved in any politics or youtube drama and basically feels like one of the most genuine youtubers out there.
>>
>>535675
/v/ is the youtube and twitter board

/vjp/ when?
>>
>>536566

I like aztrosist a lot for the gamerculture meme stuff but there's so much more. not even heavy subscribed shit but just random ass awesome or hilarious videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBwTpueDteE
>>
Someone give me one good reason why there shouldn't be a youtube board
I'll wait
>>
>>535675
Alphabet shareholders' meetings.
>>
>>538303
Why should we give youtubers free advertising space?
>>
>>538321
>implying advertising doesn't happen on the majority of boards already
>>
please for the fucking love of god keep the goddamn shilling youtube faggotry off of /tv/
>>
>>538303
/trash/ already exists
>>
>>535793
Trash is for furry
>>
>>535856
Youtube/Twitch covers a very large variety of interests though. The board interests would clash too much.
>>
>>538333
>implying advertising doesn't happen on the majority of boards already

So are you saying we should have a whole board dedicated just for that because mods in some boards aren't doing their jobs? I don't really follow. Honestly, if you want to talk about youtube trash and e-celebs i'm sure there exists a subreddit catering just for you.
>>
>>535675
Youtube
Reddit
Anywhere but here
E-celebs are trash no matter what light you're portraying them in, fuck off.
>>
>>535712
well mostly because other places dont discuss a topic like 4chan does
>>
This board maybe
>>
File: 1457036074669.gif (68 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1457036074669.gif
68 KB, 427x240
>>535692
>ubsurd
>>
>>535675
>Where can I talk about youtube then?
>>>/trash/
>>
THERE
NEEDS
TO
BE
AN
/eceleb/
BOARD
NOW
REMOVE THE FUCKING CANCER FROM /v/ PLEASE. I DONT CARE WHAT MARKIPLIER OR PEWDIEPIE ARE DOING. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE FAGGRUMPS OR JONTRON OR ANY OF THOSE DEGENERATE.
>>
>people who hate youtube stuff want a board for containment
>people who like youtube want a board for discussion

hiroshimoot I hope you are listening
>>
What's wrong with Youtube? I mean for example, anime PVs, singers' music videos etc.
>>
>>538871
I hope he is listening to people with actual brains and not you idiots. Containment is a retarded idea, always has been and always will be. It is only suggested by brainless idiots. E-celeb deserves only to be banned, not given a little hugbox.

>>people who like youtube want a board for discussion
4chan is not the place for said discussion and it belongs only in >>>/trash/ and >>>/b/
>>
>>539071
nothing is 'wrong' with it, people are just tired of the constant unending shilling on their boards.

a containment board would allow everyone to ignore all the blatant advertising going on.
>>
>>539076
I just hope a Youtube board doesn't mean that I can't post anymore Youtube links on other boards, because that'd be ridiculous.
>>
Just let /v/ become what it wants and let there be a /vjp/ for people who like good video games.
>>
>>535675
/b/ or /trash/ where you belongs you fucking corporation slave.
>>
>>539087
it wouldn't mean that, you'd just have to deal with some faggots and cucks who say shit like >>>/yt/
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.