[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what happened to /film/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: jackie 4chan.jpg (32 KB, 464x325) Image search: [Google]
jackie 4chan.jpg
32 KB, 464x325
so what happened to /film/
>>
>>533727
BOING BOING BOING!!!
>>
after its first few hours of life, Hiro took it down

probably because of that one faggot who kept samefagging and spamming about how shit of an idea it was and probably the mods talking hiro out of it
>>
>>533727
the removal of /film/ sent me into a suicidal depression from which I didn't survive
>>
>>534141
No, idiot, he did not take it down because of you. He took it down because it wasn't ready to be activated yet. I'm sure we'll see it again eventually.
>>
>>534150
rip in peace
>>
>>533727
post more anime hiros
>>
>>534150
not even the dead have seen the end of shitposting
>>
>>534270
I didn't have anything to do with trying to take it down, retard
>>
>>534466
Fuck you, idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 569x802
>>534467
Someone sure is feeling toasty right now
>>
>>534470
Yeah, you. *pulls flamethrower out of pocket and incinerates you*
>>
>>534484
>>>/9gag/
>>
It was something beautiful ugly
>>
>>534603
That's what your mom said too.
>>
>>534605
Yes, those were her dying words. RIP in peace moms
>>
>>534599
Gag on THIS. *forces dick down your throat*

Not my dick, just an extra I had lying around.
>>
>>534619
hehe
>>
>>534665
*blushes a little bit*
>>
>>533727
PLEASE BRING FILM BACK

name it /mv/ or something though

the longer you wait to fix /tv/ the worse it's gonna get, just bite the bullet and all the trouble will be over in a week or two
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.