[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else starting to find 4chan boring? When you've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: bark.jpg (244 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
bark.jpg
244 KB, 1600x1067
Anyone else starting to find 4chan boring? When you've been here for a while a few boards become deja vu, especially boards like /v/ or /a/, others are just generals 24/7 like /g/

I only really check /mu/ and /tv/ daily now
>>
Since I started browsing the /jp/ spin-offs I'm finding it increasingly difficult to enjoy 4chan.
>>
>>533584
>Anyone else starting to find 4chan boring?
Since 2010, lmao.
>>
>complains about repetitive threads
>still browses /mu/ and /tv/
wew

In any case, a community this small and underage can only produce so much OC in a month. If you want a firehose of interesting stuff, reddit really is the only place to visit. I just come here to shitpost for 15 minutes a day and even that's boring on certain weekdays.
>>
So what, you just your first few months of browsing?
>>
It's all these fucking "quality posters" man I'm telling you.

They don't realize that everything they try to enforce is just a recipe for boredom.

Anyways, I'm ready for a new website to be honest. Something new, with a whole new concept (and hopefully a more effective/permanent way to keep the normalfags out)
>>
Boards will only stay fresh if the posters are interested in new content. That's the reason boards like /lit/, /his/, and /sci/ stagnate but boards with active media that interest the community, like /tv/, /a/, /co/ and /v/, thrive. /pol/ is also doing pretty well obviously due to the American erection.

Personally I don't find 4chan boring at all because I mainly post on /a/ and there's always new anime to talk about.
>>
It's too full of young kids who aren't terribly smart trying desperately to fit in. I gave up on /v/ and /tv/ but still enjoy slower boards like /ck/.
>>
yes i agree 4chan is extremely boring

i have an idea, how about everybody in this thread, let's all go to reddit and never come back here! who's with me? see you guys there, remember - no coming back!
>>
>>533672
Yeah!
>>
File: 1462579092063.jpg (60 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
1462579092063.jpg
60 KB, 537x720
>>533584
same here

i used to be a pro shitposter now i just find it extremely boring, the deja vu thing is true, /v/ is the worst in that regard
>>
>>533658
>It's too full of young kids who aren't terribly smart trying desperately to fit in
That's Reddit idiot
>>
>>533692
>no u
Thanks for proving his point
>>
>>533689
How do we spice up the shitposting-lifeā„¢?
>>
>>533692
No that's 4chan. Reddit copied us.
>>
>>533705
my new shitposting guilty pleasure is calling people samefags

i laugh every time i do it i dont know why
>>
>>533705
>>533781
samefag
>>
>>533781
>>534106
I know your tricks now anon, you can't fool me. You should have never divulged your secret
>>
4chan is only fun for me when i shitpost thats all i use this site for. i go elsewhere like reddit if i actually want to discuss something
>>
>>534276
Ok, see it's one thing to be a normal user who likes to shitpost.
But when you then add on that last sentence it's no longer funny. You're just a faggot.
>>
two words: partyhard mode
>>
>>535532
I don't think my PC has enough RAM for that
>>
>>533646
Something awful.
>>
What baffles me is apparently some of you genuinely enjoyed your time here, this is a cesspool, many better communities out there.
>>
Generals are cancer. Who'd have thought?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.