[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New global rule?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: 1443963500821.jpg (38 KB, 879x600) Image search: [Google]
1443963500821.jpg
38 KB, 879x600
Why was this thread deleted?
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/446132/

Strange that a thread with serious discussion got deleted considering how much /s4s/-crap that stays up.
Let's try again. I suggest that this rule is created:

>Global Rule 18. All anime/weeb threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /a/.

By the way, if you read the specific board-rules you'll see that anime is already banned on many boards.
No anime allowed on /his/:
>1.All images and discussion should pertain to the humanities: history, philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.

Anime is also banned on /v/:
>1.All posts should pertain to video games, their consoles, and video game culture. Threads should remain on topic and stay in theme with the board. Don't post off-topic garbage.

Just a few examples showing that anime is already banned on many boards.

Let's have a civil discussion about this.
>>
Are you fresh off the boat from Reddit or what?
>>
>>446865
Someone dismantled that thread outright pointing out OP's fallacy.

To repeat, anime isn't "banned" if it is off-topic on another topical board any more than anything else that also does not match the board topic. If you make an /sp/ thread on /v/ it is just as much "banned" as an /a/ thread on /v/. If you twist basic rules that apply to everything to somehow be anti-anime and then use this false pretense to try to plug your own anti anime bias further, that is objectively building on false premesis for what? Nothing but OP's autistic hate of anime? Does he want another global ban because either he thinks anime is somehow a "problem" on a scale similar to 2011 ponies (it is not even a millionth of what that was like), or is he a brony still mad about global 15?

Or it could also be that that OP got one of those bans that kills all posts he made; I think that applies 4chan-wide so if he is just a tryhard underhanded shitposter everywhere then that is a logical explanation.
>>
>>446865
It doesn't matter if a new Global Rule is created if neither people will report it or mods will enforce it.
>>
>>446933
>Or it could also be that that OP got one of those bans that kills all posts he made
No, I didn't get banned at all. My previous thread was just deleted by a janitor.

On some level I feel that we agree about this issue. It's just a matter of banning off-topic posts and images.
No more smug anime girls and no more smug frogs.
>>
>>446865
Maybe because all your talking points got destroyed in the last thread? Also the fact that a janitor or mod deleted it shows they are getting annoyed with the anti-anime spam.

>>446945
OK fine let's just ban all sports reactions, video game reactions, and all other reactions. Fairs Fair right?
>>
>>446865
>I suggest that this rule is created:
This isn't /q/.
>>
If OP really got his shit global banned, would he really tell us?
>>
>>446945
Get a load of this guy
>>
>>446945

It really sounds like you just want something you dont like gone.
>>
>>446865
Whenever an /a/-centric mod blows through /qa/ they delete all the anti-anime threads.

It's happened before and will happen again.
>>
>>446959
Even if you don't agree with me on this topic, you still have to agree that it was weird to delete my thread.

Just look at these threads:
>>446807
>>445094
It's pure spam gibberish, but they stay up.
>>
>>446959
>Maybe because all your talking points got destroyed in the last thread?
Not OP, but I was in that thread and it was exactly the opposite of that. OP got proven right and the thread was deleted because it undermines the weeb narrative that this is still an anime website.
>>
>>446865
>Strange that a thread with serious discussion got deleted

Are you fucking kidding me?
9/10 of that thread was faggots whining about /mlp/.
>>
>>447098
Weebs trying to derail a thread by calling everyone who disagrees with them bronies usually isn't grounds for deletion.
>>
File: pls kys.png (711 KB, 1600x2162) Image search: [Google]
pls kys.png
711 KB, 1600x2162
>>446865
>complaining about anime
>in an anime imageboard
Niggers not allowed.
>>
>>447106
This is not an anime site anymore, but it does have several anime containment boards left over from when it was.

You should stay in them.
>>
>>447106
Kill yourself moeshit faggot
>>
I'm sick of weebs shitting all over every board. Contain them to their hugbox and be done with it.
>>
It was deleted because it's fucking dumb. In the first place your rule is unenforceable because there's at least 5 anime related boards besides /a/, which you'd know if you were a fucking newfag who started posting here after 2012.
>>
File: 1440473550922.jpg (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440473550922.jpg
110 KB, 500x500
>>
File: 1450697644606.png (25 KB, 964x130) Image search: [Google]
1450697644606.png
25 KB, 964x130
>>446945
>No more smug anime girls
How about no?

>>447094
>you still have to agree that it was weird to delete my thread.
No it's not, because you are shitposting and you damn well know it.
>>
>>447477
Who is this moot person and why should anyone care what he said in 2013?
>>
>>447477
>Moot encouraging people to create safe spaces

And people try and act like that's not a 4chan thing.
>>
>>447477
moot is gone, and by the way, that post just supports my idea.
>"Report it if it breaks the rules (avatarfagging)"
The anime shitposting outside of /a/ is basically avatarfagging.

But yeah, moot is gone, so stop bringing up what he said all the time. You're like a football player who keeps saying "but the former coach saud that I shouldn't play like that".
>>
>>447799
If the former coach was right you should bring it up
>>
>>447800
The current coach will not like that at all, you know.
>>
>>447799
>Implying sjw mods is better than moot
>Implying hiroshima even cares about 4chan users.
>>
File: SMUG.gif (2 MB, 236x244) Image search: [Google]
SMUG.gif
2 MB, 236x244
Smug anime thread?
>>
>>447462
>In the first place your rule is unenforceable because there's at least 5 anime related boards besides /a/,
I just didn't feel like typing down all those boards, but of course anime would still be allowed in /c/ and similar boards.
>>
>anime [...] images Flashes, and avatars belong on /a/

Might as well ban Constanza reaction images outside /tv/, Simpsons reaction images outside /co/ and the alien pics, like the one you started the thread with, outside /x/
>>
>>446865
Fuck off reddit.

Fucking newshits thinking they run the fucking place after they've been here for the whole 6 months.
>>
>>447822
>>447814
Looks like the weeb damage control brigade is waking up.
>>
>>447823
>>>/r/socialjustice
>>
>>447824
>>>/r/anime
>>
Anime is also completely banned on /co/:
>1.Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.
>>
>>447825
Actually, a lot of SJWs love anime.
>>
File: 1454498486355.jpg (56 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1454498486355.jpg
56 KB, 848x480
>>447799
moot is the founder and until hiro says otherwise, everything he has said is still the law. Retard

Also, it doesn't support your idea at all. Because your idea is just contain anime because you don't like it, not because of shitposting purposes.
>>
>>447976
Sorry, retard. The RULES are the law. Everything moot said is null and void with a new admin in charge.

Here we can see that anime gets banned on /v/:
>>447882
>>
File: 1451059258406.jpg (202 KB, 897x445) Image search: [Google]
1451059258406.jpg
202 KB, 897x445
>>447988
Nice try, shitposter-kun. But the rules aren't the law, as they are guidelines and their enforcement variates board to board and on the opinions of the mods, admin and sometimes the board itself and its culture. Everything moot has said and done still is the law and the word until hiro states otherwise. If this wasn't the case, the site would currently have no rules, as hiro probably still doesn't even know where they are and he hasn't set any or confirmed any. So, why are they still in place? Why can't I post cp without getting v&? Because everything moot has said and done is still in place until what hiro says otherwise. Keep digging.

>/v/ermin gets banned for trying to start a blatant loli thread on /v/
clap clap for the handicap you. Here, I have a message to you from a mod.
>>
>>447991
To others in this thread: just read this guys post and marvel at his insanity.

The rules are what matters, not what the former admin said.
>>
File: 1452271771186.jpg (143 KB, 789x689) Image search: [Google]
1452271771186.jpg
143 KB, 789x689
>>447995
To others in this thread: point at this retard and laugh.

Look at him attempt to troll by using basic tactics and without any hint of originality thinking anyone is mad and not that he is the one being baited.
>>
>>447991
And as we've seen time and time again, "rules" always win out over "guidelines." Look at /d/.

Stupid weeb.
>>
File: zUwqrhMh(2).jpg (66 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhMh(2).jpg
66 KB, 1024x576
Oh look it's the same group of Western fags still upset by anime who keep complaining about anime yet again.
>>
>>446865
You think that will change anything at all? It won't. It wouldn't be enforced and people would still post those anime images. Just learn to ignore it or go someplace else, because it isn't going to change.
>>
>>448016
>Western fags
You mean westacucks, right? That's your word.
>>
Policing reaction images is fucking stupid. Also "weeb shit" is way too vague. Lot of people would write off about half of all games as "weeb shit", doesn't mean they belong on the anime/manga board.

>flashes outside of /f/
Dumb
>avatars in general
Really fucking dumb

>>447110
>admitting to being new and still thinking your opinion is worth anything
>>
>>448047
t. weeb
>>
>>448050
Thanks for proving my point. Well mene'd sir.
>>
>>448051
delete /a/

this guy is reason enough
>>
>>448047
I just used the same wording used in GR15. I replaced "brony" with "weeb" to cover the fandom in general. Maybe the word "otaku" could be used instead.
>>
>>448057
>hate anime
>want anime to lose its home on 4chan, thus flooding every other board
啊?
>>
I just want the mods and janitors to be a little more strict about anime related things, because troll/off-topic thread #378 shouldn't get a free pass to 200+ replies because it had an anime artstyle image in the OP.
>>
>>448062
Turn /a/ into a board for all animated cartoons instead.
>>
>>448034
Yap. And you guys really can't stop bitching
>>
>>448047
That's GR15 word for word you retard.

>>448265
This. Anime threads get posted on /co/ CONSTANTLY, but the mods never delete them because "lel muh annie may site maymay"
>>
>>449142
They should follow the rules and delete them right away.
Anime is banned on /co/, no one can say otherwise:
>1.Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.
>>
>>449177
>Anime is banned on /co/
Except for Toonami threads and Digimon threads
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.