[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if someone here did some terrorist shit and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 3kBBxqC.png (2 MB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
3kBBxqC.png
2 MB, 1136x1136
>>
Shit used to happen on a weekly basis back in the day, lurk moar fggt.
>>
someone post that gif of the van exploding on fox news, i dont give enough of a shit to find it but feel its relevant to this thread
>>
>>530737
>>530738

I'm talking far bigger here.

I'm talking Paris-tier with over 100 fatalities.
>>
>>530739
p sure someone once linked a /b/ thread to someone going to iraq and beheading locals 2bh
>>
File: 23412341234.gif (2 MB, 626x480) Image search: [Google]
23412341234.gif
2 MB, 626x480
it would be epic lulz
>>
>>530931
>destroy
>attack
>die
>>
Holy shit OP you are new
Fuck the local high school in my hometown had a terrorstic 4chan threat last year
At least two /r9k/ school shooters one confirmed one highly probable
Numerous Swattings and over bullshit wss going on when I first came to the site, /b/ has hsd a serial killer post pics before. Naturally the freak was caught
Fuck, how is this site still here? I wonder about it alot. Honeypot out the ass I expect. The most extremist posts on /pol/ are shills trying to get you put on a list by replying positively
>>
>>530966
>At least two /r9k/ school shooters one confirmed one highly probable
Who was the confirmed one? It wasn't the guy in Oregon.
>>
>>530971
I thought it was? Also, there used to be a pissy self hating half asian who posted there alot. His writing style, eerily similar to Elliot
>>
>>530978
Nothing confirmed,
If you read the wikipedia page about the shooting you'll find no mention of 4chan, probably because it's only speculation that he posted here.
>>
File: 1462627430182.png (246 KB, 361x439) Image search: [Google]
1462627430182.png
246 KB, 361x439
>>530936
>all threats by a group of computer hackers calling themselves 'Anonymous'
>>
>>530724
Someone would have to do something really, really awful and explicitly say that he did it because of 4chan. Like if someone killed a bunch of immigrants because /pol/ inspired him to do so, or killed a bunch of women because /r9k/ inspired him to do so. Or blew up a McDonald's because /ck/ inspired him to do so. Which would be kinda funny. But i dont think anything could really be done to 4chan. I mean, you can freely buy mien kampf.
>>
>>530724
it was called gamergate and it caused the site's administrator to resign
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.