[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iraq flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: iq.gif (353 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
iq.gif
353 B, 16x11
How much longer is the Iraqi flag going to stay like this here?
The flag has been changed for 8 years yet it's still the old Saddam flag.
I bet 5$ that the moment new Zealand changed their flag the mods/whoever will update the flag here.
This isn't fair :(
>>
File: Capture.jpg (50 KB, 694x404) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
50 KB, 694x404
>>525431
Looks correct to me.

> I bet 5$ that the moment new Zealand changed their flag the mods/whoever will update the flag here.
Of course they will, the flag change was done via public referendum and is endorsed by the government. Why wouldn't they?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-17-30-45.png (233 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-17-30-45.png
233 KB, 1080x1920
>>525436
Even fucking Google got the flag wrong
>>
>>525442
Huh. Well fuck me. As you were anon.
>>
waiting for the usa flag to be changed into the confederate flag.

actually it would be nice if all the flags change into something politically incorrect.
>>
>>525431
A good idea that's not get rid of the shitty mods on my /qa/
That's rare
>>
File: ls.gif (361 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
ls.gif
361 B, 16x11
Get in line.

Lesotho's flag is also outdated

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4a/Flag_of_Lesotho.svg/2000px-Flag_of_Lesotho.svg.png

this is the current one
>>
File: flags.png (73 KB, 256x187) Image search: [Google]
flags.png
73 KB, 256x187
Who maintains http://s.4cdn.org/image/flags.6.png? How does it get updated?

Here's my attempt at an update
>>
I'm sure this is a very pressing issue with the 4chan dev considering on all of 4chan there are probably less than a dozen regular iraqi posters, and they're probably just bored american soldiers or proxyfags.
>>
>>525431
Antarctica needs the Antarctic flag, too.
>>
> :(
Until you reach 18.
>>
>>526460
>posting in Antarctica
They don't get much rarer than that.
>>
>>526658
They have bases and shit.
I'm gonna spend a summer there sometime.
>>
>>525431
The Myanmar flag is old too
>>
>>525431
>change the green blob in the middle to a slightly different green blob in the middle
This is a level of pedantic whining that makes me hope the icon doesn't change out of spite.
>>
>>527060
>Myanmar
You mean Burma?
>>
>>527340
Yeah
>>
Hey mods, would it be possible for you to expand the number of flags you see on /pol/, /sp/, and /int/? Could we get U.S. state flags maybe? Or even flags for other regions? Or customizable flags, like a Confederate flag? Is it possible to map one's IP address to stuff like Navajo Nation? That'd be cool as fuck.

I know PK made an extension for this but I'd like something a bit more official. Maybe you could do it like this: [flag of subdivision] - [flag of nation].

Also, can you please update the flag database to 2016? Tokelau has a new flag now but their posts show the old one. And Antarctica needs the Antarctic Treaty flag, not that plain white flag.
>>
>>527711
this was all already asked to a developer of 4chan here on qa about a month ago but nothing came of it
>>
flags.png
73 KB, 256x187
>>526438
another attempt
>>
>>527711
Nah, that ruins the point of this site. Country Flags are vague enough to not diminish anonymity and pseudo-tripfaggotry.
>>
>>526658
>>526663
they usually get Australian or Argentinian flags
there was a poster who was at a base in Antarctica (verified it with pics) and he had an Argentina flag
>>
>>529303
I've seen a proxeyfag get a flag.
>>
>>529303
Any cappic from thread
>>
>>529367
* pic
>>
>>527711
Do you know what an anonymous image board is?
Probably not since you're from /intg/
>>
>>527711
Americans are already shitty enough, we don't need to encourage them with individual states.

I do agree that selectable flags for things like confederacy or native-ness would be neat, though.
>>
>>529327
Yeah, legit antarctic users use their country's respective ISP, but vpn IPs aren't actually physically located in antarctica.
>>
>>525431
Considering that Iraqis can't even decide on their own flag... 4chan should assign them whatever.

t. K*rd expat
>>
flags.png
73 KB, 256x187
>>526438
>>528666
I think that's all the flags that need updated, unless the Caribbean Netherlands should use Bonaire's flag. Bouvet and Svalbard don't seem to have flags of their own.

So that's Antarctica, St-Barthélemy, French Guiana, Iraq, Lesotho, Burma, Réunion, and Tokelau changed, plus a few matte flags shined.
>>
>>531337
Are you that Singaporean flaggot?
>>
>>525431
Haven't you got far more pressing issues to think about aside fucking digital flags on 4chan?

>>525466
Yes, because flags need to encourage even more braindead shitposting from American manchildren.
>>
>>527711
>Burgerstani being this fucking obnoxious
>>
>>531469
Digital flags are serious business m8

Don't you know that we collect them?

Defunct or changed flags become ULTRA RARE like Libya.

If all these flags change the old ones' value will skyrocket and the hunt for the new flags begin anew.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.