[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ is so fucking shit why is it allowed to exist in its current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
/x/ is so fucking shit why is it allowed to exist in its current state?
Here are some samples from threads on /x/ right now:
>Transferring my dead sister's soul to my body
>I'd like to find a way to send my conscious back in time to when I was younger, but with the memories I currently have now. Then i would just continue to live my life from that point. So it's not really physical time travel, it's more mental. Anyone know how I could accomplish something like that?
>How can I go about selling my soul to Satan?

The board is full of faggots roleplaying as fortune tellers and magical entities, there are entire generals dedicated to this. Instead of being a board to discuss creepy phenomenon and mysteries it's a hive of autistic schizos that think they're possessed and shit.
>>
>>524407
>Didnt make a thread to discuss paranormal phenomenon or spooky stuff
>Came here to bitch like a woman
Fuck off femboy
>>
>board for shit that only LARPers and schizophrenics care about
>get butthurt when the board fills up with LARPers and schizos
>>
File: imdf15042001202638a.jpg (26 KB, 450x391) Image search: [Google]
imdf15042001202638a.jpg
26 KB, 450x391
thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK977rQKHOo
>>
>>524407
>Instead of being a board to discuss creepy phenomenon and mysteries
that makes up as much of /x/ as anything.
>>
After several years, we are no no longer allowed to have live listen threads to paranormal radio shows on /x/.

We used to have live listen threads for Coast To Coast AM years ago but after Ian Punnett quit and John B. Wells was fired we stopped on our own.

After Art Bell came back last July we had a live listen thread for him and for Richard C. Hoagland every night up until last December. That's when mods and jannys suddenly decided that they weren't allowed anymore. All MITD and OSM threads are no verboten. Anons are banned immediately for making one. Just all of a sudden.

Amy Martin's new paranormal show was something that many anons were looking forward too when it was announced but live listen threads for her show are banned too.

After all of this time they just decided that they weren't allowed and that was that.

Tulpa and other role playing threads are encouraged though.
>>
>>526530
Tulpa threads and role playing along with "how do i summon a demon to be my slave" or "how do i summon a succubus to suck me off"

And then you have those faggots who take themselves too seriously and start speaking like a "intellectual" redditor

the only good thing about /x/ is when anons start talking about monsters and folklore

role playing should have it's own board anyway, why should /x/ be the ones to deal with them
>>
>>526552
I thought roleplaying was /tg/, maybe /qst/?
>>
>>526558
/tg/ is more board game

/qst/ is is more quest based
>>
/x/ could use an update of its rules and sticky
>>
Damn. The /x/ radio thread got deleted. That's a amateur podcast made by /x/philes.

No radio shows or podcasts period. Just put in in the rules or make a fucking sticky so people don't get themselves banned over bullshit.
>>
>>524407
where do you think you are? /x/ is the chuunibyou board. go to sci if you want to investigate creepy msyteries
>>
>>524407
Is that an english corpse?
>>
>>528180
French
>>
File: dayum-shame.jpg (80 KB, 393x393) Image search: [Google]
dayum-shame.jpg
80 KB, 393x393
>>524407
So you're upset that the board about ghosts and UFOs is full of crazy people talking about made up shit.

As opposed to fucking what?
>>
>>524439
I used to lurk it back then and it was genuinely interesting, with anons discussing weird events, spooky places and discussing with a grain of salt everything philosophical/magic.

Now it's literally filled with autistic kids thinking reality is like their video games. It's fucking sad and enraging at the same time.
>>
>>527336
Shit is dead on /x/, moderation is a joke there and while it's been proposed several times to uodate the sticky or change it, nothing had been done. It's a rotting carcass now and of course only maggots feast on it.
>>
>>529109
Maybe it will improve with new janitors. I have hope that /x/ can be great again with a little bit of modernization.
>>
>>525646
Fuck i almost forgot this song existed, thank you anon
>>
>>524407
Merge /x/ and /pol/
Then delete /pol/
>>
I don't mind /x/ existing, but when it leaks, it's worse than /pol/. At least /pol/acks can be reasoned with, and have clear lines of thought; /x/pats seem to be mostly genuinely schizophrenic or have some other major brain problem, and it ruins threads more than anything else.
>>
>>524407
Yep, I even created a thread on /x/ asking why good/average threads were being deleted whereas tulpas and homonculus shit still existed, and asking for clear rules, and it got deleted in about 1 min.
/x/ is dead
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.