[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Delete /pol/. Without thier crutch, maybe /pol/fags will actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Delete /pol/. Without thier crutch, maybe /pol/fags will actually go outside and fight for thier beliefs the way blacks/women/sjws do.
Help them to not be bigger pussies than blacks/women/sjws.
>>
>sample_

delete yourself irl
>>
>>524310
You get alot of pussy, dont you?
>>
No.

Next!
>>
>>524308
pol here.

It's your own fault for opening a bait thread on pol topics dumbfuck.
>>
File: galko.jpg (148 KB, 1056x720) Image search: [Google]
galko.jpg
148 KB, 1056x720
>>524308
That's a disgusting picture of Galko.
>>
>>524308
Who the fuck resurrected this board?
Moot deleted you /q/ueers
>>
>>524800
Rememebr the 40k spammer that got triggered to bump their entire folder whenever they saw a pony without saging? You are the pony in this analogy.
>>
>>524308
nah
>>
I agree. We really really need to delete /pol/
>>
>>524308
Give me one reason, one perfectly solid reason that /pol/ should be deleted. I'm waiting.
>>
>>526474
It attracts garbage posters to 4chan.
>>
>>526476
So does /v/, /a/, /b/, /r9k/, /his/, /tv/, /lit/, [s4s], and /tg/.
Are you saying we need to delete them too? What the fucking board needs is some moderation. Get rid of the shills trying to talk about the reddit colony, get rid of the shills that make blatant shitposts. Get rid of the fuckers that spam thread after thread and do nothing about it. These mods are inefficient and by God, I know they could do better. I'm not asking for much but this hands off bullshit isn't helping anyone.
So again, give me a fucking valid reason.
>>
>>526484
>Are you saying we need to delete them too?
You should be able to figure out the answer to this question.

>So again, give me a fucking valid reason.
I just did. Presumably you think that /pol/ has some redeeming value. That's a reason not to delete it.

See, in this world, there are both reasons for and against things.
>>
>>526490
>Presumably you think that /pol/ has some redeeming value
I do, because it's the only fucking thing on this site where I'm able to discuss religion. It's the fucking shitposters that ruin it.
>>
>>526492
/b/
>>
>>526492
>/his/
Just don't try to get too buttblasted since it's not a hugbox
>>
File: 1290207770512.jpg (417 KB, 1120x744) Image search: [Google]
1290207770512.jpg
417 KB, 1120x744
>>526476
>garbage posters

By which you mean people who subscribe to beliefs different to yours.
That's a hall-mark of immature thinking. You'll grow out of it if you lurk some /pol/ threads and do some reading.
>>
>>524308
More tits pls
>>
>>527438
At least half of them post like shitposting redditors that only come to 4chan to shitpost and talk about things they wouldn't want associated with their online handle
>>
>>527438
>By which you mean people who subscribe to beliefs different to yours.
There are lots of people out there who disagree with me that I don't consider imported trash. Sometimes a garbage poster is just a garbage poster.
>>
File: 1462814413898.gif (1 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1462814413898.gif
1 MB, 500x283
>>524308
That's quite the hypothesis you have.
>>
>>524802
I like that it is faithful about the size of her areolae, though.
>>
>>527438
The flaw in your thinking is the existence of mods.

We will never have a truly relaxing paradise where you can get away with not caring about anything as long as we have tryhard mods that are probably impressionable newfags that listen to whoever is the loudest.
>>
>>524308
>Shitposting with Galko
Kill yourself
>>
>>524308
This tbhwy
>>
>>524308
That doujin was disappointing.
First, it's ss shit.
Second, there was no sex, just boob/blowjobs.
Third (if I remember right, I could be wrong) there was no scene with the mother and Gaiko at the same time.
>>
>>525188
Moot was the worst admin this site ever had
>>
>>529514
You completely left out the most important criterion though: Does she have a dick?
Because it can't possibly be all that bad if she has a dick.
>>
>>529591
She does not. My standards for dickgirl stuff is a lot lower.
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>524308
>nd fight for thier beliefs the way blacks/women/sjws do
>women/sjws do

My sides, thanks OP.

>>525275
Whatever happened to those guys? I guess we don't need really them now that we have the barneyfag poster.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.