[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we delete /pol/? JIDF is using it to shill for zionist daughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: jidf.png (54 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
jidf.png
54 KB, 200x200
Can we delete /pol/?

JIDF is using it to shill for zionist daughter is married to a jew Trump and in full force denying that he is zionist and a race traitor that wants jews and slavs to take over europe.

I can't even discuss how king nigger is pissing off bibi, because Trump is friends with bibi and JIDF would far prefer Trump over king nigger 2.0 or the antisemitic jew. Or at least delete all the Trump threads made by JIDF shills.
>>
>>524031
How many threads need to laugh at you before you stop trying
>>
File: who.png (25 KB, 264x325) Image search: [Google]
who.png
25 KB, 264x325
>>524034
I wonder who it could be that is trying to make /pol/ support a candidate that loves kikes and zionism and wants to cuck the white race
>>
>>524037
At least a few more, I guess.
>>
>>524039
Can't even discuss jews without jidf like this fag
>>
>>524046
>implying you haven't been attempting to use /pol/s hate for the jude to swing opinions against Trump
I wasn't born yesterday, anon, you are painfully obvious with it.
>>
>>524047
>implying you havent been attempting to use trump memes to misdirect blame from the kikes
You know it's a sad day when /r/The_Donald and their juden overlords have successfully taken over /pol/
>>
File: palpatine-laughing.gif (466 KB, 400x168) Image search: [Google]
palpatine-laughing.gif
466 KB, 400x168
>>524051
>I can't make a shill-thread without being called out on it
>r-reddit!
no wonder all your threads end in failure
>>
>>524052
kike
>>
Nice samefag from different devices thread!
>>
File: laughing cunt1.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
laughing cunt1.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>524053
Well that fizzled out quick, don't they pay you to try harder than that?
>>
>>524055
How much do they pay you to shill for a kike lover?
>>
File: laughing sailor scouts.png (341 KB, 471x361) Image search: [Google]
laughing sailor scouts.png
341 KB, 471x361
>>524056
>get mad at me, damn you!
>>
>>524058
>be a jidf trump shill
>if i call him a shill no one will realize the jews did trump
Enjoying your hard earned pile of shekels?
>>
File: just argue it harder.jpg (45 KB, 562x319) Image search: [Google]
just argue it harder.jpg
45 KB, 562x319
>>524061
>jews did trump
but jew-fuel can't melt GOP beams, anon
>>
>>524062
At least I can enjoy the bacon, unlike you.
>>
>>524183
That was so weak it put me to sleep for 8 hours, goddamn nigga
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.