[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are these sort of people allowed to post? Bitching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1452570188106.png (34 KB, 607x193) Image search: [Google]
1452570188106.png
34 KB, 607x193
Why the fuck are these sort of people allowed to post?

Bitching about racism is one of the most dumbest & newfagish things a person could possibly post.
>>
Everyone who complains about /pol/ and the people who complain about those people are the reason why there is no progress on mods. It's an even worse shitfest than what we want to accomplish.
>>
>>523925
Read the rules faggot.
>>
4chan has never been a racist website. We say "nigger" the same way black people say it - as a term of endearment. If you are unaware of this, then you are the newfag. And you can't argue against this.
>>
>>523931
>>523937
Nigger/nigger lover detected

There is no rule regarding using racial slurs outside of /pol/

Bet you're one of the retards who complain about when someone posts "nigger" on 4chan

>>523938
>4chan has never been a racist website.
>then you are a newfag

I do believe YOU are the newfag here, sir.

>And you can't argue against this.

I just did. Fuck outta MY thread.
>>
>>523946
>sir

Newfag detected. Might I interest you in a site more to your liking? http://www.gamefaqs.com/
>>
File: 1451923921844.jpg (256 KB, 1504x1052) Image search: [Google]
1451923921844.jpg
256 KB, 1504x1052
>>523952
Adveritising other websites is against the rules.
>>
>>523954
Linking you to a site more to your liking, http://www.gamefaqs.com/, is not advertising, and thus it is not against the rules. King me. Oh wait, haha. I forgot, I'm already the king.
>>
>>523956
Linking me to a product that "is more to my liking" is considered advertising.

Finish highschool first THEN start shilling for something else.

>King me. Oh wait, haha. I forgot, I'm already the king.

>being this retarded to not know what the image is ment to be

People bitching about racism & elitism is what kills this website.
>>
>>523946
Global rule 3.
Have fun with your impotent wrath. It will accomplish nothing.
Never has.
Never will.
I suggest getting some pussy tho. Might calm you down a bit.
>>
>>523963
>Global rule 3.
Global rules are outdated and have not changed since 2004. Thus, they do not apply anymore.

>Have fun with your impotent wrath.
Thank you.

>It will accomplish nothing.
That is your opinion.

>Never has.
>Never will.
It had.

It will.

>I suggest getting some pussy tho. Might calm you down a bit.

I thought the NSA knew better about wether I get pussy or not.
>>
>>523963
Savage.
>>
I don't know why either. It's easier to say stuff people get offended by here than reddit, It should stay that way. Speak your mind and say what you want, the people complain don't know that.
>>
>>523963
>>523971
>samefagging
>>
>>523961
Goddamn, you sure are easy to troll. Now let's see what goofy newfag response you're going to come up with. http://www.gamefaqs.com/
>>
File: 1462315275707.png (247 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
1462315275707.png
247 KB, 432x313
>>523925

>bitching about people bitching about racism
>>
>>523969
>the rules don't apply to me
Fuck off you goddamn retard.
>>
>>523974
Youre not gonna believe it but heres the obligatory reaction. Im gonna go report some /pol/shit on /his/. Just for you, baby.
>>
>>523946
>>523969
You are trying too hard. Tone it down a little bit to seem more genuine.
>>
>it's trolls pretend to be offended trolls pretending to be offended episode
Just include /pol/ in global rule 15 already and everything is fne. Keep politics and especially /pol/itics out of hobbies.
>>
>all these niggers defending each other

Off yourselves.
>>
i don't care about whatever board culture was back then. niggers make me sick. good white people are making real, meaningful changes in the world and some retarded nigger comes along and just puts an end to that? or hinders it by chimping out like a demented angry monkey? fucking sick of it. there is no reason not to be racist against blacks they're fucking retarded in the head and i'm sick of having to live among them.
>>
File: 1453697514459.jpg (31 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1453697514459.jpg
31 KB, 331x473
>>524244
>tfw living in a country where blacks only live in major cities and even then you rarely see them
>tfw living in a city where there are no blacks

No one wants to come or stay here as it's a shithole. The population keeps decreasing as everyone is emigrating.
>>
>>523969
Now THIS is high tier mental retardation.
>>
/nrl/ representative here. I just heard someone's been spamming /qa/ with these dumb threads. Please keep in mind that he does not represent us and is in fact one of our thread's most notorious shitposters. He usually gets banned every time he posts but he likes to evade a lot. To be honest, we don't have very many memes. We just like talking about rugby.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.