[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How badly will 4chan be affected by /pol/ shitposting once Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: mcdonalds-japan-mega-potato.jpg (243 KB, 617x574) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-japan-mega-potato.jpg
243 KB, 617x574
How badly will 4chan be affected by /pol/ shitposting once Trump loses this November?
>>
4chan has already been infected by /pol/, so very.
>>
File: TrumpWinner.jpg (84 KB, 874x648) Image search: [Google]
TrumpWinner.jpg
84 KB, 874x648
The butthurt will be extraordinary. I plan on shitposting up a storm on /pol/ when he loses.
>>
>implying he'll lose
Even Hillary lost ground against her 2008 self. You'd only vote for her or Bernie if you're retarded.
>>
>>520740
>posting statements that have already been debunked
>>
>>520743
Caught one.
>>
>>520740
this. i know that antagonizing /pol/ basically amounts to bullying dumb children, but how will i be able to resist kicking them while they're down?
>>
@520745
>>>/global/rules/3
>>>/global/rules/6
>>
>>520748
/pol/fags love sucking mod cock when they get thier feelings hurt. Does the cock make you feel safe, baby?
>>
@520751
I'm not the one afraid of being affected by Trump. Must suck for you being a welfare leech or other "muh fee-fees" dimwit :^)
>>
File: 1381994047666.png (1 MB, 1201x4500) Image search: [Google]
1381994047666.png
1 MB, 1201x4500
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
>>
I hope the mods get in on the shitposting as well. They could sticky a bunch of Hillary threads and maybe change the board name to "/pol/ - Hillary Rodham Clinton".
>>
>>520778
Hillary isn't going to win. If anything, she should be sent to jail.
>>
File: image.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>520783
>Hillary isn't going to win.
>>
>>520778
The majority of people just what "not trump" meaning Hillary is going to win despite all the bullshit she is.
And instead of doing anything during her 8 years in office, the Republicans will constantly be trying to impeach her for various issues that don't matter anymore.
>>
>>520787
>I want someone who is being investigated by the FBI for crimes against the US to become POTUS because she has a vagina
Leftists, everyone.
>>
>>520791
>implications out of my sore ass
He's being realistic. Hillary bought these elections.
>>
>>520754
Kek, nice try tho. Ill shitpost twice as hard for you.
>>
>>520791
>implying
No matter what you may want to pretend. Hillary is actually really smart. Even though she's a power hungry 2 faced bitch, she knows what she's doing and she'll get things done. And that's far better for a president than
>I'm going to do ridiculous thing that makes no sense and I have no ability to get it done
>>
>>520730
Wow that box of fries is WIDE
>>
I should get McDs, tomorrow. Thanks, OP.
>>
>>520730
So bad that I will actually go on pol for once just to watch their suffering.
I know that there are going to be people that will be in the 5 stages of grief and actually try to convince other people that he won.

In short, it will be a repeat of /co/ after everyone saw that BvS sucked but much worse.
>>
It will be glorious.
>>
>>520796
>>520800
So you're telling me that the game is rigged. What else is new? Hillary is still a criminal.

>>520800
Ridiculous things like not pandering to wahmbulance minorities? It's not like anything of value would be lost by doing it.
>>
>>520730

I dont think /pol/ will be the problem if Trump lost.
>>
>>520872
What will then?
>>
>>520730
What's the point of hoping for Trump to lose just for /pol/ butthurt? They'll just bounce back, much like they did when Romney lost. It's annoying but that's how it is.
>>
>>521160
Or rather, I should say the butthurt of an anonymous image board where you can't know WHO is butthurt isn't worth it. What will be fun is watching sites like Reddit, GameFAQs, NeoGAF, etc. throwing a shitfit over it.
>>
>>>/pol/
You are not being cute. Have your shitty meme battles there and not here.
>>
>>521170
why are there so many gamers who are diehard trump fans? everyone was against him on my college campus (gatech and whenever i visited gastate and emory)
>>
>>521177
Gamers have become pretty retarded. You should know this from all the drama about "SJWs" and "Gamergate." Of course these idiots are voting for Trump. Because they don't know any better and just want to avoid anything remotely leftist.
>>
>>521185
>Gamers have become pretty retarded.
True.
>Because they just want to avoid anything remotely leftist.
Like any sane person would.
>>
>>521203
You realize that these are the people who would have voted against integration in the '50s.
>>
>>521210
This.
>>
Quite frankly I find it immensely disturbing that our generation has become so anti-liberal. Like, what the hell is going on in your brain that you think "kill black people and gays and Jews and whatever else I don't like."
>>
>>521210
What integration? I'm not American.
>>
File: realitybites.gif (1000 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
realitybites.gif
1000 KB, 500x250
>>521221
The pendulum of counter-culture will swing the other way again like it always does, Anon. It happens every 15 or 20 years. It's circle of life kind of shit.
>>
>>521221
>Quite frankly I find it immensely disturbing that our generation has become so anti-liberal.
Actions have consequences.
>>
>>521226
>treating minorities and women with dignity has consequences
>>
>>521227
What does that mean?
>>
>>521223
>The pendulum of counter-culture will swing the other way again like it always does, Anon.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results."

Describes leftists and liberals perfectly.
>>
>>521227
Yes, it has. That the previous generations don't want to be held responsible for them is nothing new either.
>>
>>521229
You are just the latest iteration of a very old sociological meme. The Reagan democrats and the Eisenhower republicans send their regards.
>>
>>521234
>meme
A meaningless word today thanks to the Internet.
>>
It's hard to take /pol/ seriously when they consistently mix role play, escapism, and ideology.
>>
>>521177
Gamergate.
>>
>>521210
Fuck no. Back in the 90's, it was the geezer right wing and the ultra christfags that ran around. Gamers were mostly seriously left back then.

>>521262
An oversimplification, but yes.
>>
>>521266
This. I'm sick of newfag reddits, /pol/, /r9k/ or whoever they are telling me how things used to be with their made up revisionist, 4chan was always unironically racist and conservative shit, and gamers were always the victim of SJW censorship.

And the problem is there are retarded people that actually believe this in their fantasy self-perpetuating victim-mentality narrative, and honestly just make things worse by giving SJWs or whoever more ground to stand on.

Before it was:
Pixel boobies are sexist, lol no that's dumb.
Pixel boobies are an affront to god, lol no that's also dumb, but gets shit censored anyways.
Pixel violence is bad and causes real violence, lol no that's dumb.

Now it's pixel boobies are sexist, and look at all those sexist gamers saying sexist things because of sexist games making them sexist and so on.

The only thing gamergate has accomplished was justifying stupid SJW arguments by creating a large mass of neo-reactionaries so SJWs could actually say "sexist" games causes real sexism or whatever SJW issue. SJWs were next to a non-issue before gamergate. Gamergate (ignoring the trivial journalistic issues which no one actually gives a shit about because gaming "journalism") has done more damage by giving rabid fringe extremist SJWs a foothold to stand on.
>>
File: giveherthed.png (39 KB, 953x327) Image search: [Google]
giveherthed.png
39 KB, 953x327
>>521298
>4chan was always unironically racist and conservative shit
4chan isn't a single entity. It's just that 2004, you could call people fags and still call yourself a liberal, now that makes you a Nazi. Most of the people who shat on feminists and political correctness probably had liberal positions on things like weed, gay marriage, climate change, etc. in that regard this hasn't changed that much, it's the leftists who have changed.

>gamers were always the victim of SJW censorship.
Not to this extent. You had a few events like Hot Coffee and Fox's Mass Effect coverage which were few and far between, and done by outside groups and politicians, it wasn't this constant barrage of moralfaggotry with the internet, and from within the communities. GDC now has tons of panels about "white fragility" "feminism" and things that were simply weren't there years ago.

>Now it's pixel boobies are sexist, and look at all those sexist gamers saying sexist things because of sexist games making them sexist and so on.
Back then it was "look at all those violent gamers doing violent things because of violent games making them violent" after Columbine. It's just that they weren't as accepted and they were rejected from within the playerbase. Keep blaming anyone but the retards making those arguments. Also this argument was already starting to be taken seriously years ago.

>SJWs were next to a non-issue before gamergate.
You're lying. Go look through the archives, people had been talking about them for years and they were getting more and more ground.

http://gamepolitics.com/2012/07/20/sony-santa-monica-god-war-ascension-does-not-feature-violence-against-women/

Also, how can you say "gamers were always the victim of SJW censorship" then a few lines later claim that "SJWs were next to a non-issue before gamergate."?

>he calls people newfag redditors with made up revisionism as he sounds like a newfag revisionist using Reddit-tier arguments
Go home.
>>
>>521221
>>521227

Hello SJW shills.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.