[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create a /kr/ - Korea/General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: nida.png (6 KB, 594x298) Image search: [Google]
nida.png
6 KB, 594x298
For things like Korean webtoons, kimchi, Korean idols, Korean culture, kimchi, nida and anything that comes out of there because it, obviously, doesn't belong on /a/ or /jp/.
>>
Also add /cn/ - China/General please
The Chinese anime boom is coming and /a/ won't allow it there
>>
korea is a meme country and doesn't need its own board
>>
>>517576
It's more so they don't go bother other boards, kind of like /mlp/
>>
/kr/ should have been created like five years ago when 4chan went through a small Korea craze due to Starcraft and K-pop. Not much point in doing it now since most people have moved on since.
>>
a board about chinese and Korea manga and animation would be great.

If you combine both it won't be a dead board.
>>
I wan't this so you retards wont shit up /a/.
>>
>>517581
Starcraft is /vg/ and /v/. For a /kr/ thread there is /int/. We need something about manhwa and manhua.
>>
>>517589
That's the reasoning behind /kr/, it should be a catchall board for Korean net culture just like /jp/ is like that for Japan. I agree that China could be added that as well but I'm not familia with anything they've made, nor do I know a good board name for it. /as/ - Asia/General?
>>
>>517589
Manhwa simply isn't popular enough to warrant getting its own board. The only way a /kr/ board would be able to sustain itself is if it allowed literally all Korean related stuff. Korean /trv/ stuff, Korean /v/ stuff, Korean /mu/ stuff, Korean /tv/ stuff, Korean /int/ stuff, etc. would all go to /kr/. And even if all of this was allowed, the board would probably be pretty dead since it's the current year and no one cares about Korea anymore.
>>
>>517599
>>517581
No one cares about your opinion. You are the exact kind of person no one wants here.
>>
>>517599
>Manhwa simply isn't popular enough to warrant getting its own board.
this. It should stay on /a/.
>>
>>517634
But /a/ bullies anons who try talking about it.
>>
>>517635
Bully them back or ignore
>>
>>517631
Come on dude, let's be real. You guys can barely max out one thread a month, and literally 75% of the posts in that thread are other people calling you gooks and telling you to kill yourselves.
>>
Why can't all asian anime and manga be on one board, /a/?
>>
>>517702
because in the west /anime/ refers to Japanese animation
>>
>>517706
Wrong, anime is a style, not a location.
>>
>>517708
Nope, you're wrong.
Anime just means animation.
Here we refer to anime as Japanese animation
>>
>>517711
Actually, we refer to it as Japanimation.
>>
Manhua belongs on /co/.
>>
>>517572
/as/ - Asia / General has a better chance of existing and probably should.
>>
>>517634
But it isn't manga, so it can't go on the manga board.
>>
Just make the general on /int/. It's not like there's anything else there these days but blatant gradeschool bait and generals.
No one will even notice.
Hell, make 10 new generals and no one will notice.
Burn in hell, /int/.
>>
Allow it on /jp/.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.