[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rampant Shitposting on /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 3
File: 200_s.gif (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
9 KB, 200x200
>>>/tg/47027937
>>>/tg/47019510
>>>/tg/47020932
>>>/tg/47025589
>>>/tg/47023281
>>>/tg/46997417
>>>/tg/46988834
>>>/tg/47021388
>>>/tg/47021567
>>>/tg/47019622
>>>/tg/47023622
>>>/tg/47020865
>>>/tg/47019290

Mods. I'm curious as to why there are 13 quest threads in the /tg/ catalog right now when there is a /qst/- Quests board.

Furthermore, I'd also like to know what Sailor Moon, Girls un Panzer, Wrestling, Mortal Kombat, and Pokemon have to do with Traditional Games.
>>
>>516876
>I posted it again xD
>>
>>516879
I'm sorry, can you please explain this? There are 13 Quest threads, the vast majority of which have absolutely nothing to do with /tg/ subject matter. There is also a Quest board.

Both of these are objective facts.
>>
>>516883
There's also several threads already on this board with the exact same topic. This is objective fact.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/qst/deleted/deleted/
>>
>>516876
>IF I POST IT THIS TIME MAYBE THEY'LL GET TIRED OF ME WHINING AND LISTEN

You're being a fucking faggot. /qst/ is a trial board. There's no mandate to move to a trial board.

I hope the mods are seeing every one of these pissing and moaning threads and thinking to themselves "Hey! These are the faggots that we decided to pander to!"
>>
>>516920
Link?
>>
File: 1457763835442.png (268 KB, 599x667) Image search: [Google]
1457763835442.png
268 KB, 599x667
>>516876
>they're all shitty anime quests

Get this fucking retarded shit off my board. Get it off my fucking site. These people do not deserve to exist in my presence.
>>
>>516990
Don't forget the shitty Mass Effect ripoffs, too.
>>
>>517022
Yeah, I did say shitty anime quests.
>>
>>516944
>There's no mandate to move to a trial board.
This is the most retarded shit I have read all day. Yes, retard: there is. The entire point of a QUEST board is so people who want to create QUESTS, post the QUESTS on the QUEST board, not other boards. That's why boards have topics. You fucking moron.

The point of a trial board is to see if there is enough of a userbase to justify it. If people aren't willing to post quests on the board for it, this only goes to support the idea that these faggots making quests don't deserve a place to post because when they are given their own space, they bite the hand which feeds and ignores it.

>I hope the mods are seeing every one of these pissing and moaning threads and thinking to themselves "Hey! These are the faggots that we decided to pander to!"
Taking into account that the existence of the QUEST board, for QUEST threads exists and is being trialled, your little insult here is entirely self refuted. Get this through your stupid fucking head: mods want people to post content on their appropriate boards. That's why we have different boards for different topics. You fucking moron.
>>
>>517057
This. If people keep creating quests on /tg/ instead of /qst/, then guess what? Not only will /qst/ be deleted, but quest threads will be deleted off /tg/. You morons really didn't think this little protest through, did you?
>>
>>517057
Except that the people who create quests never wanted to move and had it forced upon them by a few dozen salty /qa/ cryabies.

Salty crybabies that are so upset that there are threads that THEY DON'T LIKE on a board, and bitch and moan for months on end until they get their way.
>>
>>516876
Gotta make room for real quality /tg/ posts, like that reverse trap thread.
>>
>>517110
This paranoid "everyone's out to get me" attitude is exactly the kind of bullshit we don't need on 4chan. If you hate the mods so much I hope they scare you away from the site, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>517057
>The point of a trial board is to see if there is enough of a userbase to justify it.

You realize that's why they refuse to use it, right? They think that if they don't use it the mods will think nobody uses /qst/ and then they'll be welcome on /tg/. I guess they think the mods can't see their blatant shitposting.

There are more quests on /tg/ this weekend than there were before /qst/ was made. They're doing it on purpose.
>>
>>517110
>by a few dozen salty /qa/ cryabies.

People have wanted quests off /tg/ since before you started coming to this site newfag
>>
>>517269
Yes, exactly. This idiotic charade of theirs is going to get quests banned from the site. When in the first place /qst/ was created to help them out. It's like being offered a star on the Walk of Fame and instead of taking it, punching them in the face.
>>
>>517281
I mean, personally I'm okay with it. It definitely show the kind of people questfags are, and I'm sure the mods are rethinking how much they protected them all these years

The worst part is we can't complain on /tg/ or we get banned, which results in questfags continuing to claim that nobody hates them because nobody complains.
>>
>>517299
>a questfag claims threads cant be moved so "oh how sad we have to stay here now :("
>tell him about /trash/ and its feature
>get banned
>???
Do we really have a mod who actively deletes anti quest posts? Is someone really this stuck up in the I ALWAYS SHAT IN THIS CORNER attitude?
>>
>>516876
>3 not-generals on the front page
>way more than 8% of /tg/ is generals
>waaaaaah /tg/ is being ruined by a small subset of the population! mods pls ban!
yeah nah you're a cunt
>>
File: 1459516631894.jpg (114 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459516631894.jpg
114 KB, 800x600
>>>516876 Shrugs, fucked if I know why I can respond to this. Have some pasta
Rolling down to Old 4chan, me boys
Rolling down to Old 4chan
We're homeward bound from the septic ground

Once more we heil with an Anime tale
Towards our clover home
Our warflags hung, our flailng done
And we ain't got far to roam
Six hellish years we pissed away
On the cold Yotsuba Sea
But now we're bound from the septic ground

Once more we heil with a Anime tale
Through the shit and hate and rage
Them clover fronds, them /b/oundry lands
We soon shall see again
Even now their Heterochromia eyes look out
Hoping some fine day to see
Our thread derails running 'force the heil

How soft they breeze through the clovers three
Now the shit is far astern
Them native maids, them epical raids
Is a-waiting our return
I will rant and roar and ROW for sure
And paint them bitches red
Waking in the arms of a Rozen Maiden
With a big fat aching head

>>
Boo hoo hoo baby bitch tears. Cry more you enormous cocksucking baby. Faggots like you who can't learn to filter or hide content they don't want to view are part of the problem.
>>
>>516876
Invasions or calling for invasions are against site rules, you could easily be banned for this and similar topics on /qa/.
>>
>>517419
>if you ignore it it will go away
fuck off retard
>>
>>516876
fucking special snowflakes, purge them
>>
>>516876
look at this fat cat
lol so fat
>>
>>517449
Haha fat cate
>>
>>516876
To be fair, the Sailor Moon one uses Pathfinder rules. It's not the most unusual setting choice I've seen for that game.
>>
>>517421
>invasions
excuse me? Can you point out where?

This is some ridiculous reaching for things to bitch about.
>OP links threads spamming /tg/
>y....yeah but if you link the treads I'll call you a raider!

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>517345
Always have, dude. Try telling a quest to go to /qst/. You'll be banned in minutes for "off topic."
>>
>>517391
>general discussion of traditiinal games is equivilent to 20 individual writefags with their own personal threads

hmmmmm nah
>>
>>517427
This

>>517421
Kys
>>
There is a quest poster having an honest to god meltdown over in the /qst/ feedback thread.
>>
>>519046
He was rather bright-eyed and actually was hoping the board would do good but 2 days of sheer shitposting when trying to make feedback made him a jaded anti-quest hater.
>>
>>519125
You can see his point when the anti-quest people keep doing victory laps and demanding that the trial board be made a permanent containment board with all related threads instabanned from /tg/.
This shit is hilarious.
https://desustorage.org/tg/search/text/qst/deleted/deleted/
>>
>>519428
>people want off-topic threads to stop being dumped on their board

Yeah, hilarious
>>
>>519493
>off-topic
Yeah, hilarious.
>>
>>519496
I laughed, why didn't you laugh?
>>
>>519496
are you somehow implying that Sailor Moon, Mortal Kombat, Kancolle, DBZ, and Pokemon fanfics are /tg/ related?
>>
>>520006
When being used in a media that is nigh identical to RPGs, yes.
There is no anti-weeb rule and there is no anti-homebrew rules and there is no anti-rules-lite rule.
>>
This is a big problem on 4chan in general. People don't want to post stuff where it belongs.
>posting pokemon on the dedicated pokemon-board? no way!
>>
>>520011
quests are not RPGs. They are fanfics.
>>
>>520410
>It's not an RPG if it's in an established setting
>>
>>520413
Correct.
>>
>>520413
It's not an RPG if it's not a Role Playing Game.
>>
So the /qst/ feedback thread is unstickied yet the board remains, can we expect an announcement anytime soon or just assume that the board is here to stay?
>>
>>520674
This. Someone needs to announce that it's not a trial board so that /tg/ shitposters can stop using that excuse. I mean, it's basically confirmed already, but they're the kind of people who will hang on until you beat it into their heads.
>>
>>516876
Goddamn, why are you fags so asspained that content you don't like is allowed?

Why aren't you making a thread dedicated to all the >>qsts you wrote that got deleted?

Why aren't you making a thread dedicated to the ban-evasion of anti quest posters?
>>
>>516876
Why are the anti-quest-fags ban evading again?
Like, for real. You guys aren't wanted on /tg/, and every time you post you get deleted, but then you just ban evade and come back.
>>521075
Tell me anon, why do you ban-evade after mods delete your shitposts about how much you hate quests? Explain to my where you get your holier-than-thou attitude.
>>
>>521075
Yeah, they're not going to leave until bans start being handed out. They're going to have to have it beat into them that they aren't welcome.
>>
>>521343
Because the twelve of us decided that we hate you personally so we've spent the last eight years using our quantum supercomputers to shitpost all your quests

I mean that's what you want to hear, right questfag?
>>
>>521343
I've never even been banned. Projecting much there, kiddo?
>>
>>521469
>>521484
>denying the shitpost ban-evading
credibility-0
>>
>>521466
Most would actually move over if their threads were actually moved. But they haven't been so they aren't. It does indeed actually have to be stated/shown that they aren't wanted there, a minority of anti-questers crowing doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>>/qst/69868
>You unstickied the feedback thread.
>You unstickied the thread, that is here to communicate with the moderation, about their decision.
>Okay, that cements my decision. I'm never moving here, ever. It's clear the mods don't really want to clean up or fix this place, and instead they just want to shuffle off dissenting opinions where no one can see them.
>Ever.

More drama from the feedback thread. I find it funny that they're saying that THIS is why they're not using the board, even though they've said over and over that they'll refuse to use it until they're welcomed back on /tg/
>>
>>522062

The questfags have invented excuse after excuse after excuse. They will never be satisfied.

They will kick and scream and cry and find whatever excuse it takes to shut down /qst/, because it's not about having a great centralized questing board with new and interesting features designed to cater to them. It's about them being angry and hurt over /tg/ not wanting them.

Questfags are, at their heart, absolute drama queens.
>>
>>522239
>Humans are, at their heart, absolute drama queens.
Fixed it for you.
>>
>>522251

Silly Anon, everyone knows questfags are subhumans.
>>
>>522252
this
>>522239
This as well.

Remember "there are no archives?"
>>
When will quests be removed from /tg/?
>>
>>524509
As soon as you stop complaining.
>>
>>524524
Sounds like quests have a long future on /tg/ then.
>>
>>524524
>never
damn
>>
>>524524
>>524565
>>524899
This reminds me of that cringeworthy planned yoga joke that Cruz and Rubio did. And that sure got them far, because as we know they are going to become president. Oh wait.
>>
>>524902
>questfags have to bring their stupid politics into shit

jesus christ
>>
>>524915
You don't even know which side is which anymore, do you?
>>
>>517110
A few years back, there were quests on every board and everyone hates them, so mods came together to remove quests from boards that they like such as /a/ and /v/ and throw them all into either /tg/ , or /d/ if they weren't okay for blueboard. /d/ was okay with this because their board is basically sexual fetish storytime anyway, and interactive fetish stories are a high-calibur fetish that they appreciated. /tg/, on the other hand, wants to talk about tabletop games, card games, and RPGs, and they have had a longstanding battle of trying to keep actual discussion of these from being flooded down by story time threads from people who like the setting.

/tg/ does not want to be a fast board. They want a slow board where they can discuss their niche hobby over the course of a month. They don't want a board where no one even bothers to make threads about pokemonTCG or GURPS or any board game because they know it will get maybe three posts before the flood of quests and "QUESTION: do you rape elf, or do you rape elf" bait threads throw it off page 10.
>>
>>524985
All of those quests except for the ones from /a/ moved back within a couple months because the mods stopped caring.
The ones from /a/ all died off because the mods didn't stop caring about /a/.
The quest migration was really a piddly event that wasn't even relevant to quests as a whole with 6 months of it happening. It was de facto reverted and never happened again.
>>
>>524994
within 6 months of it happening*
Seriously, it's not something worth bringing up on either side of the argument. It was maybe 20 threads that were temporarily displaced to /tg/ and maybe 4 threads permanently banished from /a/.
>>
>>517140
It's not everyone.

It's just you people who think you're mods.
>>
>>522239
Well, just because you can't shitpost quests to death the way you guys did with /wst/, you're stuck complaining.

Mods took one look at the feedback thread and realized you people were a bunch of self righteous assholes who don't allow fun you don't like.
>>
>>524985
Yes, because 8% of a board is literally too much for you to handle.

Remember the time there were 50% quests in /tg/ and the entire front page was quests? Remember how the quests automatically jump to the front of the board constantly and never leave, even when no one is posting in them? Remember how stuff you like automatically goes to page 10 because quests pushed it there and not because no one liked that thread you made?

Remember all that other stuff that also NEVER HAPPENED?
>>
>>525419
That's almost ten percent of ALL THREADS EVER CREATED being off-topic

Now add to that the fact that they stay up for two or three days at a time as a solid unmoving block of off-topic garbage.
>>
>>519898
Actually that was just a random sampling of a week. If you look at it since Jan 2010 then it's actually 2%. If you take the last year (5-10-15 - 5-10-16) it's 4%. You should really stick to the 8%, it's probably the best number you could use in an anti-quest argument.
>>
>>525975
Woops, misquote

>>525826
>>
>>525826
>2 or 3 days at a time
Do they mysteriously have some power to avoid dropping off when no one posts in them? Do QMs have special privileges on /tg/ that the rank and file of posters do not, enabling them to make threads that people aren't currently posting in remain longer than other threads people are not currently posting in?

Given that there is ONE exception to this, it being a continually run quest that has active posters constantly - your paranoid delusions about the powers of QMs over the threads of /tg/ is just that - a paranoid delusion. Threads fall off when no one posts in them, and quests are certainly no different - once the QM is gone, there is almost never any posting, and those incredibly active threads that do get a lot of players cap at 300 and fall off the board anyways.

The fact that you make up blatant lies and have these delusions of persecutions by people who run and play quests is quite frankly reason enough for the mods to completely ignore you and everyone you claim is on your side of this pointless so called "battle for /tg/" that you incited with your shitposting on /qa/.
>>
>>526284
kys questfaggot
>>
>>526600
*kiss*
*kiss*
>>
>>526600
And here we have the typical antiquestfag from /qa/, incapable of actually arguing his point when confronted by actual facts and truth.

Really, you people need help.
>>
>>527070
And you really need to let these threads die.
>>
>>527074
Why, because they demonstrate to the mods that the people who whined on /qa/ are a bunch of lying bullies who only shitpost things to death on /tg/ because they hate anything that isn't their specific brand of fun?

These people hated quests so much they literally had to go to where quests were moved to so they could gloat about how they had gotten a new containment board made just by complaining to the mods.

They literally could not keep from following the very people they hated just to gloat. That's how damaged these people are.
>>
>>527086
Oh look, a /b/tard, how cute.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.