[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the point of /qst/? They normally are just a single long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: mqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 320x180
Whats the point of /qst/? They normally are just a single long thread that happens every now and again.
>>
>>513278
8% of tg is/was quests

for some reason this is enough interest for a board of its own
>>
This enables them to happen more often, which is great. I enjoy quests and now I can have access to a vast selection of them at any time, all in one place instead of having to search all around the site.
>>
>>513283
How does it feel sitting around on /qa/ all day waiting for new threads about /qst/ to get created just so you can make a passive aggressive post like this one?
>>
>>513283
Newfags.

A third or half of the board was quests until like 2012 or 2013 when they started to die.

No reason for /quest/ to exist in 2016 though.
>>
>>513278
They made the board to just annoy people like >>513283 and >>513305. So far it's had the desired effect.
>>
Nobody knows, since the good arguments for it dried up years ago and the mod who did it didn't seem to have a fucking clue what was wanted or needed on such a board and didn't answer anyone who asked why he thought it was a good idea.
>>
>>513278
A dozen people on /qa/ complained month after month after month, and those are the people that really count.

Why, did you know that they quit /tg/ for several years only to come back in just a convenient time to gloat about a containment board?
>>
>>513278
Quest threads eat up the catalog on /tg/. They're basically fanfiction generals.

/qst/ is a containment board but now they're still posting on /tg/ out of spite
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.