[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vg/ janitor unleashed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 30
File: kate.png (80 KB, 212x258) Image search: [Google]
kate.png
80 KB, 212x258
As soon as the previous thread died (http://boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/501700) the janitor that seems to have it out for /vg/'s /lisg/ is at it again: https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/140229226

20 deleted posts, most of them towards the end of the thread in a matter of minutes, plenty of which entirely on-topic or otherwise not apparently breaking any rules.
>>
>>511255
Get rekt
>>
Pic related, /vg/140329294 calling out a bunch of recent inconsistent deletions in the /lisg/ thread. Will post pic related's pic related in a reply.
>>
File: poormoderation.jpg (886 KB, 1905x2439) Image search: [Google]
poormoderation.jpg
886 KB, 1905x2439
>>511274
>>
>deleting your own posts
>>
File: kate.jpg (40 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
40 KB, 425x516
>>511255
Cute image OP
>>
>complaining about non important shit
Don't worry janitors theyre just cry babies
>>
>>511283
>deleting random posts that seem to be on topic
>duh it's not important
then just replace all janitors with a random number generator, that randomly selects posts to delete
>>
>>511283
If one thread's moderational caprice is not important, then 4chan as a whole isn't.
>>
>>511291
Just grow up already
>>
>>511291
Your cancerous board is a containment board, dickhead. You don't belong on 4chan and due to the mods being lazy pricks, they decided to shove you and your pathetic generals into one cesspit away from the rest of the site.

Please just go back to your circlejerks and stop reminding the rest of the site that we have to share this place with your kind. The concept of a general thread is antithetical to the site itself and you will never be given good moderation because the mods don't want generals here either. Get it through you thick fucking skulls already.
>>
>>511381
>i'm an internet badass
>>
>>511381
Mods are too lazy to deal with generals, so 4chan dedicates an entire board to them so as to "contain" them... and then that "cesspit" is moderated excessively?

Talk about thick skulls. Your logic is so backwards I wouldn't be surprised if you were the janitor autistic enough to haunt a single general for months.
>>
Another example in which the janitor perfectly demonstrates the kind of behaviour we're criticising. See post >>140331773 (pic related):

>The issue isn't that posts like these are being deleted for being off topic. It's that, frequently, equally-off-topic posts like *yours* aren't being deleted with them. The issue is one of consistency.

The janitor then deletes this and a number of equally-off-topic posts in the same conversation ... but also leaves a half dozen of them untouched (only the top two are shown in pic related).

No consistency.
>>
>>511463
WHO FUCKING CARES
HOLY SHIT
I'm tired of you spamming and poisoning /lisg/ with wall text about drama
Just grow up already, life isn't fair, learn to deal with it, don't fucking write a blog post all over the life is strange general, janitor should just ban you, I'm tired of seeing all this shit text and no cuteposting.
>>
>>511468
>you
There's obviously more than one of us sick of on topic posts being deleted
>>
>>511468
If you genuinely like cuteposting you should care about this. The "walls of text" (which they aren't at all, you should maybe read more) is the reason the general exists in the first place for you to be an ignorant shithead in. Who cares about whether you care? Cutepost and shut up, parasite.
>>
File: 1441442544600.jpg (42 KB, 956x519) Image search: [Google]
1441442544600.jpg
42 KB, 956x519
>>511255
>first posts whenever a new general is made are always the same
>janitor doesn't delete them
>posts in the middle of the thread get deleted

It's obvious that the guy posting the same shit over and over whenever a new general is made is the janitor himself. Fact.
>>
File: moredeletedontopic.jpg (455 KB, 1871x1097) Image search: [Google]
moredeletedontopic.jpg
455 KB, 1871x1097
>>511468
>Just grow up already, life isn't fair, learn to deal with it

Cute. The point of screen capping it and posting about it is to try to get the janitors to engage with us about what they're doing, and hopefully stop. Maybe it's a fools errand, but I'd prefer it to just rolling over and letting the janitor continue to randomly delete legitimate posts.

Pic related is another set of on-topic discussion posts the janitor deleted. Luckily we have an /lisg/ archive so we can point this out when it happens.
>>
>>511484
You guys are seriously over reacting and over analyzing everything, why can't you guys just enjoy the little things of life
>>
>>511494
I have been on and off 4chan for years and years, but this general is the first time I've seen this type of absolute bullshit reddit-tier moderation. Actually, it's worse than reddit. There they are self-important retards - this guy is a shitposter with deletion rights. He shit-deletes.

This is literally why we can't have nice things, and while you or the whole of 4chan can laugh at this one general get fucked, I'm sure you won't anymore when it gets the norm for posts to just disappear because someone doesn't like them or because it "offends" them.

Someone said generals are antithetical to 4chan. I say moderation is. 4chan is supposed to be a cesspit, at least conceptionally. That people make it something better than that is a consequence of the cesspit format, not moderation. The only reason janitors exist is because they find people that do it for free. Among whom are spergs like our dear Sammy. I guarantee 4chan is better off without any janitoring than with guys like him.
>>
>>511513
>he shit-deletes
This. He will literally type things like "i hope you die" before deleting posts.
>>
>>511381
you sound upset.

>>511480
And I'm tired of seeing dead threads with retard sameshit pic spam and retard conversations in the style of
>How does Max smell, my fellow anons?
>She smells like hapinness anon
>You think so?
>Yeah :D
>CUTE ^^

It fucking makes me want to euthanize all you retards

>>511484
yep
>>
>>511527
>And I'm tired of seeing dead threads with retard sameshit pic spam and retard conversations
Does >>511492 look like that to you?
>>
>>511527
i meant to quote >>511468 this faggot, instead of >>511480
>>
>>511468
>janitor should just ban you
kek at janny talking about his own self in third person.

You know what WE over at /lesg/ are tired of? You. Leave our general alone, no one wants you there.
>>
>>511527
>And I'm tired of seeing dead threads with retard sameshit pic spam and retard conversations in the style of
/lisg/ regular, and I don't necessarily disagree with this. There is a lot of "cuteposting" that goes on, and a lot of it is admittedly low quality. I don't mind most of it, but I can see how it can be annoying for other people, especially those who aren't fans of the game.

But this is kind of the point. If it's ruled that this kind of content isn't appreciated in a /vg/ thread (within reason), and if the janitors/moderators decide to consistently police such a ruling ... there'd be no problem. Some folks might be annoyed, but as long as it's consistent, at least everyone can agree on what type of content should/shouldn't be posted.

Currently, it's a shit show. Actual discussion is being deleted for no apparent reason (see >>511492 and >>511274), while a lot of the "cuteposting" (not to mention directly off-topic, etc, posts) is being left alone (or, at the very least, inconsistently managed). Which is the content they want us to post less of? The moderators/janitors seem to just be rolling a dice, or at the very least not actually bothering to read anything or gather further context on posts that other people have reported. There's little rhyme or reason. If anything, this encourages the low quality posts over the discussion posts - who want's to engage in a longer form conversation about some aspect of the game when we've seen that such posts randomly disappear?

Further, we've had a number of episodes of full-on spam in the /lisg/ threads where we seemingly got no real help from the janitors/moderators. You might forgive us for getting a bit antsy now that they've decided to "shit-delete" now when they were so much more lax in the past when we actually needed them.
>>
>>511550
>The moderators/janitors seem to just be rolling a dice, or at the very least not actually bothering to read anything
Yep, and considering his mental outburst about "WALLS OF TEXT THAT TRIGGER HIM" just now it seems he is just deleting whatever long posts he sees to make room for more picture shitposting.
>>
>>511553
I mean it's nothing new, everytime there seems to be a conversation going that posters focus on instead of posting pics there will be a lone retard screaming "CUTEPOSTERS WHEN IN THE HEAVENS ARE YOU" trying to shift attention from the discussion in order to kill it.
I think janny might have some deeper psychological problems and he certainly shouldn't be in charge of anything.
>>
>>511492
>it is to try to get the janitors to engage with us about what they're doing, and hopefully stop
At this point I think it's pretty clear there is no talking through to him. He just needs to get demodded
>>
>>511484
Oh god I hope not I love kate.jpg
>>
>>511527
>And I'm tired of seeing dead threads with retard sameshit pic spam and retard conversations in the style of
>>How does Max smell, my fellow anons?
>>She smells like hapinness anon
>>You think so?
>>Yeah :D
>>CUTE ^^
>It fucking makes me want to euthanize all you retards
The only reason that shit exists is because janny nukes all actual discusson, until cuteposting and stupid questions are all anyone can get away with posting.
>>
>>511596
The kateposter has been here long before the Janny even appeared.
>>
Regarding cutepost spam, I'll just point out that this has only been an issue since janny started nuking shit. We used to ALWAYS hit the bump limit before the image limit. Ever since janny fucked up real discussion, I don't even remember the last time we came within 100 posts of the bump limit.
>>
>>511601
Happened last week I think.
>>
>>511644
It's been happening for months.
>>
>>511255
Stop making that shitty general. I am serious. You don't need it. The game is a storytelling show that releases months ago. Either stop this circlejerk of cancer or move to discord/skype/reddit with it.
>>
>>511597
Ther eis not actual discussion. The game got discussed to death as greatly showcased by you faggots being so bored that you make a general on /qa/ to whine like it's /q/.
>>
>>511654
>>511655
It's not breaking any rules and new discussions and fan-art come all the time. Why don't you head to /bsg/ and /ksg/ and tell them to stop?

New discussion examples :
>>511492
>>511276

Why do you cucks always get so butthurt over things that don't affect you?
>>
>>511645
I meant the close-to-bump thing.
>>
>>511654
Or you can fuck off and stick your smelly ass to things that interest you and leave other people alone.

>>511655
Yes it is, you giant autismo.
I know you think some cretin giving you janitor abilities makes you the host board or some shit and that you can decide what everyone else gets to do there but the truth is, you are just a delusional, power abusing, mental case that should never gotten janitor responsibilities and as soon as some actual mod sees the shit show you silently keep all over the board you are done.
>>
>>511279
We miss you ;_;
>>
a kate te la matamos JaJaJa
>>
I love you jani
>>
Didn't we get a new flavor of hotpockets recently?

Probably why this is happening.
>>
Can I report this thread for being useless
Let this thread die already
>>
>>513282
Nah, they take a while before shipping off to stores.
>>
>>512290
>>513266
I'm still posting but anonymously... Remember that I'll always be around you.

>tfw still haven't mastered Spanish
>>
>>513455
Sure, the more mod attention you bring to our issue the better, janny.
>>
File: no watermark.jpg (129 KB, 1080x1728) Image search: [Google]
no watermark.jpg
129 KB, 1080x1728
>>
Jani can you pass by /lisg/ there are some retards accusing me of being the spammer
>>
>>513622
Yeah but it's obvious you aren't here, the lack of your flag makes it evident
>>
>>514067
Shut up baka
>>
>>514067
I've still been lurking and on rare occasions, posting to let you guys know I'm around. I just don't want to attract too much attention again.
>>
Look at the threads right now that the delinquent janitor is kept in check. We have hit post bump limit two threads in a row and discussions are a more common occurence and the entire post atmosphere has lightened up.

Fair to say this was a triumph.
>>
Man, this character you keep posting is from Life is Strange? She looks 100% like an anime character. Is Life is Strange actually kinda anime? And I ask this seriously.
>>
>>515840
It's very western in its artstyle (and everything else) and the anime stuff doesn't really fit it (imo), but it has top waifu material, if you are after that.
>>
File: KateMarsh.png (2 MB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
KateMarsh.png
2 MB, 1400x1600
>>515840
This is the unedited model of her from the game if you were wondering
>>
File: 1461340350571.jpg (127 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1461340350571.jpg
127 KB, 640x633
Wait, why do you faggots sploosh over Kate so much? I haven't finished it yet but so far her personality pretty much consists of being depressed over her shit getting pushed in by all the chodes at Blackwell.
>>
File: EasterKate.png (644 KB, 1280x1722) Image search: [Google]
EasterKate.png
644 KB, 1280x1722
>>516047
You're not seeing the positive things in her, friend. One could also say that Chloe is a pushy manipulative person or that Victoria is an insecure bully but all of them have their own good points too.
>>
File: 1351219838918.jpg (71 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1351219838918.jpg
71 KB, 300x300
>>516089
I can certainly see how Kate could be pretty qt, but so far the mopeyness is pretty dominating. Hopefully I will actually get to see her (semi)happy later on though, it would be nice to see her not getting fucked over.

Regarding Victoria, she does come off as a straight cunt in spite of the humanising aspects given how poorly she treats Kate/her jobber friends (+the shit with her trying to manipulate Jefferson). Chloe is definitely pretty rad though.
>>
File: 1432388677625.jpg (275 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
1432388677625.jpg
275 KB, 850x1201
who /victoria/ here
>>
File: chasemarsh.png (480 KB, 1170x1800) Image search: [Google]
chasemarsh.png
480 KB, 1170x1800
>>516128
>Hopefully I'll get to see her (semi)happy later on
You will if you treated her right. She's a great person, especially when she isn't under stress from bullying.
>>516200
You can have some Chasemarsh from me anon
>>
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 856x1268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 856x1268
>>516200
YEAH I VICTORIA
>>
>>516307
Why are Victoriafriends almost nonexistant in /lisg/ but so much more common outside of it?
>>
>>515920
Who the fuck even does their hair like that. That looks stupid as shit. Fuckin Yugioh has more realistic hair.
>>
>>517006
I believe it's the beehive hairstyle with a short ponytail. It's uncommon, I'll give you that, but it's far from unrealistic too.
>>
File: jannypls.png (24 KB, 933x259) Image search: [Google]
jannypls.png
24 KB, 933x259
>>516953
You are just a newfriend. /lisg/ used to be full of Vickyfriends.

On another note: A freshly deleted on-topic post in pic related.
>>
>>517717
I haven't played this game (yet) nor do I go to the general (obviously), but I am very confused by the fact that this has apparently been going on for a while. Why exactly is someone sitting around deleting anything resembling actual discussion of the game? Which is, you know, what generals SHOULD be? Instead of that "Hello how are you today" bullshit that I seem to see in every fucking general. Which never gets deleted.
>>
>>517733
And the weirdest part is I have not seen a single reasonable explanation for it. People can only speculate because this is beyond anything resembling logic.
>>
>>517733
>>517736
It's actually very simple. Janny/mod is a retard who gets a kick out of rustling people's jimmies.
Deletes a post, sees people outrage and gets a power-trip induced high. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>517733
>>517736
>>517743
One thing I will say is that as long as these /qa/ threads have been up, there for the most part is no moderational nonsense going on. This was one of the rare exceptions, where I think someone simply reported the post because they were butthurt or something, and some janitor deleted it without really reading. I don't think this is part of what has been going on for the last few months.
>>
>it's a "circlejerk cancer deletes their own posts and pretends any mod staff cares" episode
>>
>>517752
>it's a "retard doesn't know what he's talking about but opens mouth anyways" episode
>>
Posts being removed that show different options in the game. Unpopular opinions is not grounds for deleting things.
>>
>>517752
>it's a retard who doesn't post in the general and doesn't know what the Janny has been doing
Admittedly the janitor has been getting better lately but let's not discount things just yet
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/140936883

Tons of deleted posts towards the end of the thread again. Currently on-going as well. Some of them (arguably) justifiably so, others not, plenty of just-as-justifiably-deletable posts still up - caprice.
>>
Jani we love you
-/lisg/
>>
File: lesg4.2.png (2 MB, 1650x900) Image search: [Google]
lesg4.2.png
2 MB, 1650x900
>>
>>517752
As a long time lurker of /lisg/, I'm starting to feel like this is either the case and/or people's whole IP are getting wiped and that's why their whole posts full of content/garbage get deleted.

In which case, I would have no problems with it.
>>
>>521801
As a long time poster who doesn't shitpost, I can assure you that this isn't true. You can't explain kate.jpg, chloe.jpg and etak.jpg all getting deleted together.

Unless you go full conspiracy theory and accuse all three of us deleting them together in a bid to slander the Janny. (and even then for what purpose?)
>>
>>521888
As I said, it can easily be a wipe across all posts equally.

That only helps to prove this theory.
>>
>>518516
>Admittedly the janitor has been getting better lately but let's not discount things just yet
The only reason it seems he is getting "better" is because we are actively talking about his sperging episodes. And the more we speak out the bigger chance there is some actual mod notices our struggles and he gets finally demoted.
>>
>>521955
Plenty of my on-topic posts got deleted with other posts of mine (regardless of degree of on-topicness) staying up, and vice-versa. I have actually never had just all my posts swiped, nor did I notice that anyone else's would have been (in discussion often just one or two were deleted while obviously multiple came from the same poster). Your theory does not describe what is (has been) going on.
>>
Janitor is now removing images that have to do with the game and that break no rules.
>>
>>522534
Your point is?
>>
>>522543

(1) Removing on-topic posts is retarded.

(2) You are retarded for not understanding this.
>>
>>522549
Jani is spammer what's so hard to understand faggot unless you got a better explanation feel free to share.
>>
>>522534
>now
>implying they haven't already been doing this
>>
>>521801
>>521955

I've had plenty of my posts deleted by janny, but never my entire IP nuked. IT's always specific (on-topic) posts, with most everything else left alone.
>>
>janny gone
>general at its slowest it's been in months
did he ban everyone
>>
>>524288
Well, I definitely visit less often with him around than I used to.
>>
Where's everyone.. The thread has been so much slower this couple of days
>>
>>526022
We've been playing Overwatch, there was an open beta going on.
>>
File: 1462224498769.png (384 KB, 1024x1057) Image search: [Google]
1462224498769.png
384 KB, 1024x1057
>>526028
I hope everyone's going to come back now
>>
>>526901
You have until the 24th before we're dead for good.
>>
are you faggots why mobile ips are rangebanned
>>
>>526903

What's happening then?
>>
>>526907
Overwatch is released for real.
>>
>>526907
>spending 40 bucks on TF2
Why?
>>
>>526910
'Cause TF2 sucks and Overwatch does not. Overwatch is "What TF2 should be."
>>
>>526912
How long till people start demanding hats?
>>
>>526930
I mean, we have skins already. But they're random drops and there's no crate bullshit.
>>
>>526906
Kek.
>>
When is janny's birthday so we can celebrate it
>>
page 10
>>
>>528733
No, you idiot. This is page 1. Can't you fucking read?
>>
Man I am so ready to play Overwatch.
>>
>>527399
It's the day this thread dies.
>>
/vg/ has many issues... the latest one being the /ink/ falseflagger
>>
>>531341
My main issue right now is the fact that Overwatch isn't out yet. Just a little over eight days to go.

http://onlywat.ch/ if anyone else wants to keep track.
>>
>>531382
What's even the appeal of it? Looks like unreal tournament, only it would run slower.
>>
>>531493
It's actually one of the fastest FPSes out there. Almost every character has huge mobility, and the variety of playstyles is impressively large. So that's a big appeal right there. It also helps that I personally really like all the character designs.
>>
>janitor thread
>overwatch
What the fuck did this thread turn into
>>
does lisg even need t exist? What purpose does it serve? There are no more new games.
>>
>>533130
This thread happened to exist at the same time as Overwatch's open beta. Simple as that.
>>
>>533132
Does ksg even need to exist? What purpose does it serve?
>>
>"You're here forever..."
>>
File: doitforkatee.png (964 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
doitforkatee.png
964 KB, 1400x1000
>>533572
>>
>>533571
ks is a sandbox game like minecraft. lis is a story heavy game with a definite end.
>>
>>534768
Eh? *louder* EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? *camera pans to the sky*
>>
>>534768
Katawa shouju not kerbal shitposting
>>
#Jefferfield
>>
>>536598
And now he has Marren as his avatar. Blasphemy.
>>
This problem is still persisting where posts that are on topic are being deleted from /lisg/. Thought out posts and discussions about characters and plot points are removed. It seems like someone is trying to turn /lisg/ into nothing more than a simple image dump so that they can then say it has no discussion and does not belong on /vg/.
>>
They now removed the link to this thread and telling people to use the feedback feature.
>>
he's going nuts and deleting tons of posts in the sc2 general

just leave us alone you nolife freak
>>
Archive this thread already who gives a shit you whiny bitches
>>
>>538748
Janny go home
>>
>>>/int/143116440
>>>/int/143116839

So this faggot has been false-flagging and impersonation a mod for a while now.
He shitposts relentlessly, deletes three posts exactly and then rants about how the moderators are out to get him.

Can you do something about this dipshit?
>>
>>538836
oops
>>>/vg/143116440
>>>/vg/143116839
>>
>>538748
>ARCHIVE THIS EPIC THREAD
>>>/b/
>>
>>538875
>grandpa's back from fighting in the Great War

Everything is archived these days, old man. Archiving it = letting it die.
>>
>>538932
I know. I just find it amusing how on the more, uh, "newfaggy" boards like /b/ or /v/, even after all this time, if a thread begins to get remotely interesting you still see people screaming "SMASH THAT MF ARCHIVE BUTTON NIGGA."
>>
So, /qalisg/. Overwatch is finally coming today. You ready? If you're on best coast America, you'll be able to play as early as 4 PM PST. I'm hype.
>>
>IPs being wiped
Not even so mad. If it's only dull repeat-posting keeping us alive then hello darkness my old friend as far as I'm concerned.
>>
keep it alive
>>
>>540931
the dream is ded
>>
File: 1401260318097.jpg (39 KB, 409x419) Image search: [Google]
1401260318097.jpg
39 KB, 409x419
>>511492
>is to try to get the janitors to engage with us about what they're doing, and hopefully stop.
Janitors lose their position as janitors if they reveal themselves, you colossal dunce.
>>
>>541063
All the more reason to try and trick fuckface into doing so.
>>
Page 10
>>
OVERWATCH, MOTHERFUCKER!

I created a poll in another thread, I'll link it here for you folks too. Feel free to vote even if you haven't played it.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10309674
>>
Page 10 again. My last bump, don't come crying to me when janny slaughters us again and we have nowhere to bitch and moan.
>>
>>543703
Why stop now? We have over 150 posts left before this reaches the bump limit. Keep it alive, he won't dare move against us while all eyes are on him.
>>
File: 1452481547399.jpg (431 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1452481547399.jpg
431 KB, 1280x1280
>>543713
I'm assuming he meant he was sick of being the only person bumping the thread.
>>
Keep it alive!
>>
File: tumblr_nxanzk8onw1smrz3bo6_1280.png (414 KB, 800x330) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxanzk8onw1smrz3bo6_1280.png
414 KB, 800x330
>>
You guys still having problems with the janitors?
>>
>>550701
Things have been much better. We're not in the clear yet.
>>
>>550723
Okay. Even if I'm the only one, I'll keep this thread bumped as long as you guys feel it's needed.
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/144182890/#144382826
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/144182890/#144377505

On-topic posts getting deleted again because I've apparently triggered someone. He requested for me to get banned for "Off-Topic" posting too, which thankfully I think the moderator did not accept.
>>
File: RecklessInbornAlligator.webm (635 KB, 1280x612) Image search: [Google]
RecklessInbornAlligator.webm
635 KB, 1280x612
>>551151
Yeah, we're definitely not in the clear yet.. See >>551729

This is unfortunate.
>>
/lisg/ is full of butthurt sjw, who would have thought
>>
>>553074
/qa/ is full of liars, who would have thought?
>>
>>553074
>le sjw meme
Ebin xDDD
>>
Bump
>>
Does anybody know whether the janitor application acceptance mails have already been sent out? And whether that means old janitors get sorted out?
>>
>>553074
Admit the Holocaust happened.
>>
Glad this thread is still here. Just want to let you folks know I'm having a blast with Overwatch. It is truly one of the funnest first person shooters out there. It nails both accessibility and variety and it's very easy for me to sit down and pass a few hours playing matches.
>>
Why the fuck does this game even need a general still?
>>
>>556046
The same could be as about other generals on /vg/.
>>
>>556036
Glad you're having fun with it. I have somewhat of a "hardcore" FPS background and so I scoffed at the OW, but maybe I will give it a try.
>>
>>559071
It does still have a fair amount of depth, at least for some heroes. Genji or Zarya for example have very high skill ceilings.
>>
>>559117
I can believe that. The abysmally low tickrates/wonky netcode was primarily not sitting right with me, but I can't judge before having played.
>>
File: _20160613_113223.jpg (212 KB, 1080x988) Image search: [Google]
_20160613_113223.jpg
212 KB, 1080x988
>>
File: tumblr_o8n8hbKD521tv2auio1_1280.jpg (386 KB, 1099x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8n8hbKD521tv2auio1_1280.jpg
386 KB, 1099x1920
4U, Overwatchanon.
>>
I think we can leave this thread to die now anons. Thanks to everyone who kept it alive when we needed it.
>>
>>561737
I just hope it doesn't have to be made again immediately after it dies.
>>
>>511381
This pasta is getting stale.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.