[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIRO STOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: mad.jpg (17 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
17 KB, 300x199
HIRO STOP MAKING NEW BOARDS, WE NEVER WANTED THIS

IF YOU MAKE BOARDS LIKETHIS YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN THE SITE

STOP LISTENING TO THESE FUCKING RETARDED /QA/ USERS THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR 4CHAN ALL THEY WANT IS TO BE SELFISH AND CHANGE EVERYTHING FOR THEIR OWN GAIN

IF ALL YOU DO IS LISTEN TO THE UNDERAGE FUCKERS ON THIS BOARD THEN I'LL HAVE TO POST HERE TOO

WHAT /QA/ WANTS IS NOT WHAT 4CHAN WANTS
>WHAT /QA/ WANTS IS NOT WHAT 4CHAN WANTS
>>
You aren't 4chan.
>>
LISTEN TO /QA/ HIRO, STOP LISTENING TO /QA/
>>
HIRO YOU IDIOT

GO BACK TO 2CH OR LEARN HOW TO USE 4CHAN

FUCK OFF
>>
Seriously, why the fuck does he keep making new boards for already covered topics? We /reddit/ now?
>>
why would this make you mad?
>>
>>509425
yes. The idiot hiro comes from 2ch where there are 300 boards and many duplicates.

He doesn't ask what 4chan wants and is just concerned about money so he does what 2chan wants
>>
>>509428
Because he's from /v/.
>>

You heard the man, Hiro. Don't listen to him, he is /qa/ after all.
>>
File: 62223.jpg (47 KB, 343x604) Image search: [Google]
62223.jpg
47 KB, 343x604
>every new board request
>>
what a fucking idiot
>>
>>509437
This.

It's the opposite of fixing something.
>>
/film/ is a good idea
>>
>>509450
fucking look at it
>>>/film/catalog
what a disaster
>>
how many criterion screenshots can be organized into 3x3 grids. this is not a good basis for a board
>>
Who is this fucker literally spamming threads on /qa/. What the fuck do you think /qa/ threads will accomplish?
>>
>>509473
It got you a new board didn't it

tell me how i can convince hiro to stop driving the site i've sunk a decade into, into the ground and I'll do that instead

they're not all me either. lot of people are mad.
>>
>>509478
>the site i've sunk a decade into

lol who cares if you've sunk half your life into it
>>
>>509458
While I'm of the opinion /film/ is absolutely useless, every board is filled with garbage at its very beginning, it's inevitable.
t. /his/
>>
>>509478
We're not your parents. Go to them for advice on dealing with disappointment in ways other than throwing tantrums.
>>
>>509492
no that's just /his/ and /film/, hiro's two boards

at the beginning of /his/ hiro just copied /pol/ it looked like. Had no idea what he was doing. Even said as much in posting. He's an idiot.

/aco/ didn't have these problems
>>
>>509487
Actually it's two thirds of his life.
>>
what the fuck hiro, I liked /tv/. Now the site actually is going to be reddit with 1000 boards
>>
>>509634
>samefagging to bump your own thread
>>
>>509636
I'm not OP
>>
>>509644
Yes you are.
>>
Doesn't anybody find it ironic that OP is demanding that Hiro not listen to /qa/ by demanding that Hiro listen to /qa/?
>>
>read heaps of threads telling me how we need /film/ now, how /tv/ wanted it for ages
>Wanna please my users so I make it
>Suddenly everyone hates me and calls me a faggot gook

WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT GAIJIN
>>
>>509682
he should lurk more
>>
>>509682
what threads? Idiot threads on /qa/ that ask for loli boards and to ban /pol/?
>>
>>509682
It's only one person.
>>
>>509492
>t. /his/
slow shithole now
>>
>>509409
Need a link to /film/
>>
>>509417
2ch doesn't want him back.
>>
>>509409
You're retarded
>>
>>509409
What in the hell is wrong with new boards?
>>
>>510345
user base gets spread too thin
>>
>>510352
You can't arbitrarily decide something is "too thin."
>>
>>510355
Okay pham if 3 users per board is enough for you, have fun.
>>
>>510390
There is literally no board on this site with three users, and splitting /tv/ certainly wouldn't bring it anywhere near close to that. What a pathetic strawman.
>>
>>510394
It's a hyperbole you retard. And this is exactly what will happen when boards get split up endlessly. Don't talk to me again.
>>
>>509417
>go back to the site which his actions while admin nearly ended up putting him in prison and fucked over the userbase
I'm sure they'll want him back.
>>
>>510434
Not him but that's just your opinion of what happens when boards split up. What you aren't taking into account is that boards are overcrowded and have conflicting userbases.
>>
>>510434
>Don't talk to me again.
Translation: "I'm embarrassed that you made a fool of me so I refuse to respond to your posts."

/film/ will be made whether you like it or not. Fuck off and die.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.