[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that saying reddit is banned, can we remove "ZOMG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: CENSORED.png (88 KB, 962x225) Image search: [Google]
CENSORED.png
88 KB, 962x225
So now that saying reddit is banned, can we remove "ZOMG CEONSORED!!!" from /v/? It's just pissed off Gamer Gaters. They're starved for something to be pissy about, so now it's about Fire Emblem. Or any game that has had a bikini removed from it.
>>
File: censored thread.png (281 KB, 1214x368) Image search: [Google]
censored thread.png
281 KB, 1214x368
also this
And this is just currently active threads, there is a shitload of these and it's NOTHING BUT RAMPANT SHITPOSTING
>>
People would have been complaining about it no matter what else was going on. Censorship is not cool and Nintendo's attitude here is archaic as fuck, this is going back to the NES days. I don't even go to /v/ and I'm disappointed that I can't rub Joker's face.
>>
>>429000
The problem is that it's not that big of a deal most of the time. Sure you could argue about face touching since it is a pretty big part of side activities, but most of the time it's literally just a bikini and people flip out. I wouldn't be surprised if people didn't know they completely rewrite the dialogue and fill it with memes since this shit is pushed so much in their face.
It is just Gamer Gaters invading 4chan and just looking to shitpost. All of these threads are filled with low quality discussion that is essentially
>"PEOPLE *WILL* DEFEND THIS!"
>people actually arguing how big of a deal it is
>responses are always 100% "SPOTTED THE SJW/____OR!" with no argument in sight
If you can ban shit like "reddit xd", you can also ban GG. This is exactly like twitter screencaps which have nothing to do with video games. They do mental gymnastics and have flimsy justification as to what is and isn't video games.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.