[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Pony Threads being deleted from /mlp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: Donald-Trump-How-To-Get-Rich1.jpg (32 KB, 455x679) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-How-To-Get-Rich1.jpg
32 KB, 455x679
This new mod on /mlp/ is literally out of control. He has been deleting fat Pony generals on /mlp/ almost outright while leaving up Slave Pony, Transformation, and crossdressing threads. Fat Pony threads were always fine on /mlp/, but now this new mod is hell-bent on deleting them for no reason at all.

Hiro, can you tell this mod there to back off and stop disrespecting the users?
>>
I agree, ban the fat pony, slave pony, transformation, and crossdressing threads please hiro
>>
>>489358
OK then let's ban every other thread there then.

Seriously this mod is rouge as fuck. He has to be new here, because no other mod has pulled this shit in years.
>>
>>489352
>>489358
>>489363
Kill yourselves horse fuckers
>>
>>489352
Ban everything but mlp general.

There you go, you just made /mlp/ great again
>>
>>489352
His mistake wasn't to delete your fetish general but to let the other fetish generals survive.
>>
Fat is pretty much the last universally disliked feitsh thread left on /mlp/.
>>
>>489390
this desu senpai
>>
Aren't fetish threads not allowed on blue boards?
I mean, maye he is doing his job and you've been getting away with it up until now? Kind of like /tv/ and feet threads? And of course if the question next is then where do we go and the answer would be: "not here."
>>
>>489352
It's fine faggot.
We can have our Fat Pony threads on /trash/ just fine.
>>489373
I wish you die a painful and slow death.
>>
Depends on the board. /mlp/ is 90% fanfiction, half of which is erotic. Every topic focused general that produces stories is a 'fetish general' if you go by a broad definition. Previous to today the mods were just cleaning up the /d/ fetishes that no one likes. Fat, diaper, vore, that kind of stuff. Now someone's deleting slave and, oddly enough the gay thread instead of the trap/cross-dressing thread.

Judging from how it seems like it was brought on by this thread and they missed their mark, I'm guessing it's not a mod that's familiar with /mlp/.
>>
>>489407
Meant to quote >>489393
>>
>>489352
>Slave Pony
Fuck you, those are not fetish threads.
>>
>>489459
And yet it's getting deleted while other fetish threads are being left up. It makes no fucking sense.

>>489407
We mentioned that in the threads the mod deleted. And what does he do? He fucking starts banning people, citing rule 3. So then why are the pregnant threads still up along with the crossdressing ones? This mod has to be new without a doubt. He's deleting anything he personally doesn't like and he's handing out bans for anyone daring to criticize him.

Fetishes or not, this is blatant ignorance and abuse by a newfag moderator. It needs to be dealt with, because God knows what else he'll ban next.

>>489390
Nice projection faggot. Too bad no one on /mlp/ agrees with you.
>>
>>489474
>Too bad the entire board agrees with you.
Did you never leave the fat threads? I'm not sure what I'd be projecting considering I've never been a part of a fetish general. It's ok to admit that you're disliked, being disliked doesn't mean that you're breaking the rules.
>>
>>489407
>>489459
>slave isn't a shit tier fetish general
It kinda is.
>>
>>489407
>Now someone's deleting slave and, oddly enough the gay thread instead of the trap/cross-dressing thread.
Probably because HHH has become more about /soc/ shit and try hard diet-/pol/ lately

Also Trap horse is that un-noticeable
>>
>>489352
They should delete all the fucking fetish generals
>>
>>489352
Thanks to the picture, I read this post as if Trump was coming here to talk about ponies.
>>
>>489363
>mod
>he has to be new
The top of every page literally still says
>Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!
How are you not able to do the math on this?
>>
>>489352
All the fetish threads should be moved to trash. I know that's like 90% of the board but that's where it belongs. Your show isn't on hiatus right now so either stay on the topic of the board or don't go there.
>>
>>489531
That would be glorious.
>>
I just want a final say honestly
the mods have been randomly deleting threads out of the blue and it's bullshit, I was banned from /mlp/ for making a replacement thread
please mods either ACTUALLY make general threads against the rules or cut this out, either would be fine seriously
>>
>>489592
Agree. I'm not into fat pony, but this kind of "are we gonna be next" shit kills everyones interest in producing content. Why invest serious time drawing or writing if you might not have a place to post it.

If the mods want to change the defacto rules I'm ok with that, but at least tell us the damn rules so we can either adjust or move elsewhere.
>>
>>489634
>content

Let's be real, the "content" produced on /mlp/ is complete garbage. Total low standards uncreative Sonichu-tier trash. You shouldn't be proud of it, you should be ashamed.
>>
>>489390
You mean there is more to just being a horsefucker? They have their own sub fetishes? I don't get it.
>>
>>489727
Even granting that (which I'm not), who cares. Obviously lots of people get something out of it given the amount of activity in some of these generals, and the whole idea of a general is it keeps it neatly contained in one spot and easily filtered by people who don't want to see it.
>>
File: panic.jpg (11 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
11 KB, 200x291
>>489459
>And yet it's getting deleted
Oh shit nigga
>check archives
>it was
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>489484
>>slave isn't a shit tier fetish general
>It kinda is.
No it isn't. That general doesn't discuss bondage or that kind of stuff. Hell, I already read the completed stories section of the pastebin and most of the sexual content wasn't even explicit. They just talked about it n stuff.
>>
>>489738
>Obviously lots of people get something out of it

Eat shit; millions of flies can't be wrong!

Seriously though it's hilarious that people are so desperate that they actually consume this garbage. Where are their parents? Where are the positive influences upon their lives?
If my son engaged in that kind of crap I would shame him for it. In fact I'm getting the sense that you bronies could really do with a dose of shame for once in your lives.
>>
>>489760
>being a normalfag
>>
>>489762
I don't admire "abnormalfags". Generally you're obnoxious people with no social graces and no redeeming features.
>>
>>489760
Meh, if it's not your thing that's fine, but not doing stuff you enjoy because others don't like it is pleb as fuck. I'd rather develop a diaper fetish than driving my life based on what everyone else thinks.

>quality content elsewhere
Seriously.. where? Where is it you hang out that produces this high quality content that puts /mlp/ to shame.

Good bait.
>>
>>489760
I can't tell if this guy is just baiting or triggered
>>
>>489767
>I'd rather develop a diaper fetish than driving my life based on what everyone else thinks.

The thing with you bronies is that you do this with everything - someone disapproving of your actions is acknowledgement and attention which you are so thoroughly starved of.
You have so little personality and sense of identity that you latch onto something that gets you negative attention. Negative attention is better than no attention, right?
>>
>>489352
Confirming. It's the arbitrariness of the deletions that is frustrating. We've got two "fetish" threads dead (one barely qualifying as fetish if at all) while at least a half dozen more are still up.
>>
File: 1422935847690.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1422935847690.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>489815
idk, I think you are thinking to deep about this.
Here, have a webm.
>>
>>489815
Meh, like every community our most obnoxious members become our public images. I'll admit we probably have a bit more obnoxious types than other fandoms, but you see this with trekkies, anime fans, sonic fans, etc.

There are some people for whom it became their identity, probably because they didn't have one before ponies. When the ride ends they'll look for the next thing or go back to being nothing.

Most of us have lives outside of ponies though and generally either hide our power level or arn't overly obnoxious about it. Personally I've got a job, house, fiancee, 2 dogs, and like to ski. Reading ponies green is just one of many things I do to unwind.

Most people who know me know I'm into the show, it's come up in conversation a few times, and occasionally someone will gift me mlp merchandise (but usually older gen stuff for whatever reason.. still the thought that counts)... but for the most part it's just another bit of trivia and certainly not my most defining characteristic.

I suspect this would describe most bronies, but we're doomed to be defined by the idiots singing at McDonalds.
>>
>>489841
Regular people don't have to write mealy-mouthed paragraphs defending their shit. Also your fiancé is fat.
>>
>>489860
What can I say, I enjoy writing actual responses to obvious bait.
>>
>>489860
Why the fuck are people on 4CHAN using "wahh it's not normal" as an argument?
>>
>>489882
Because "normalfag" was never an article of faith on old 4chan?
>>
File: are_you_fuckking_kidding_me.jpg (3 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
are_you_fuckking_kidding_me.jpg
3 KB, 125x116
Well, apparently we are getting scruffed hard again.
>>>/trash/2216389
>>>/trash/2217120

I blame the influx of new janitors.

Do we bitch till hire or mauds notice, or we wait and see if it calms down.
>>
>>489867
Oh no, not one of those people. "Pshhhh, I'm bored anyway. Nothing personnel, kid."
>>
>>489893
Tis kinda why anyone does anything on 4chan isn't it?

Also she's cute as fuck, and I never claimed to be normal (we met at a board game night being hosted at a local dungeon).
>>
>>489899
Fat
>>
>>489903
On that note, I'm going to bed.

I hope something happens tomorrow that makes you really happy.
>>
>>489903
THICK! THICK!!!!
>>
File: 1451232956831.jpg (21 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1451232956831.jpg
21 KB, 400x225
>>489352
>mod is randomly going rogue
>going rogue on mlp

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man this is way better than those shit /b/ ylyl threads, please keep us updated OP.
>>
File: Scruffy.png (60 KB, 250x334) Image search: [Google]
Scruffy.png
60 KB, 250x334
>>489955
Have you been living under a rock?
or is your first time in /qa/

Mauds and scruffy have been shitting on it from a week ago, where half the fucking board was deleted (for a second time) >>>/mlp/26906578

people believe that they are doing damage control after that, but since 2 days ago scruffy has been deleting generals. 2 of them were fetishes threads, so is understandable, but the slave pony general had nothing wrong in it, yet every time is been deleted

https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27006753/#27006753
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27002813/#27002813
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26981159/#26981159
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26979603/#26979603

Some believe is one of ours that went into a retarded tantrum ( >>>/trash/2216020 ) because both sim ( https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26906614/#26906614 ) and slave thread ( https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27006753/#27006753 ) were deleted almost at the same time. ( >>>/trash/2217120 >>>/trash/2217101)
>>
>>489974
I love how the faggots that spend 24 hours a day here actually try to make other people feel bad for not wasting their lives away in the same manner
>>
>>489985
Don't worry m8, There is nothing wrong with being a new-friend. We all were at some point.
>>
>>489819
just feel the need to say that slave pony was sfw
it was not a fetish thread, that would be the submission is mandatory threads
>>
File: efg3.gif (3 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
efg3.gif
3 KB, 400x400
>>489974
>first time
no anon, I was in here a lot the month after moot left, and then abandoned /qa/ because I thought it was going to shit. Came back when /a/ started to piss me off with the umaru threads.

Also, I never really care too much on what is going on at other boards such as /mlp/, no offense or anything.

Last thing: not
>>489985
>>
>>489352
>fat
But you're a cancer upon /mlp/.
>>
fucking good

go make your own chan, horsefuckers
>>
Bump because reasons
>>
>>491556
Make your own /q/, faggot.

Oh wait, reddit.com exists already.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.