[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you fags want a way to fix /v/? Its not tough Just put on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Do you fags want a way to fix /v/? Its not tough
Just put on an auto ban on
>consolewar terms
>popular ecelebs
>related phrases (NINTENDOS DEAD, What ecelebs do you watch, ect)
>>
/v/ will never be fixed until Nintendo gets their shit together and stops censoring video games. How the fuck did we regress this much in just a few years. Nintendo literally put a trans character in Pokemon X/Y, but now apparently breasts are Satan.
>>
>>478621

I like how you mentioned Nintendo specifically.
>>
I've got a means to save /v/. Ban literally everybody who posts along a timeframe that indicates that they're there all day long. If they post many many times across two hours, fine. If they post infrequently all day long, every day of the week, not fine. Take about a month to gather as much data as you want on different IPs and then sweep through and ban everybody who trips the wire.
>>
>>478621
>trans character in Pokemon X/Y
lolwut
>>
>>478684
Fuck off, I've had legit great discussion about my hobby on /v/. Its only consoleshitters and eceleb faggots who are ruining it.

>>478638
Do you want me to list every shitty consolewar term I've heard
>>
>>478687
>Fuck off

Oh look, it's a little baby NEET who thinks 4chan is his safe space. You're the sort of acerbic piece of shit that makes 4chan shit. Let me guess. You're OP too? Look in the mirror and get a fucking job.
>>
>>478690
Look, I get it, you are a little shitter that got banned from /v/ and you are taking it out of /qa/. Get over yourself gaybaby
>>
>>478697
I'm the one who's talking about banning NEETs, not the one who's talking about banning consolewars. Did you mean to reply to me?
>>
>>478684
>>478699
>don't ban the threads that are 500 pages of memephrases and insults that add nothing to /v/
>ban the people that use /v/

baka desu senpai
>>
>>478772
Banning the people that use /v/ will get rid of all of those memephrases and insults. Newfags don't use memephrases they've never heard before.
>>
Anybody who posts and gets dubs on /v/ should be autobanned. /v/ is about 9 times too fast, so banning 1/9th of posters sounds like a damn good solution to the problem.
>>
>>478777
>Banning the people that use /v/ will get rid of all of those memephrases and insults
No, then they'll migrate to different portions of 4chan, now you got fuckers on /a/ being faggot that use memephrases.
>>
>>478778
Mental math is hard. I meant 1/11th. And then I remembered that 00 is also dubs. Oops. Ban me from /v/ too. I don't even use it.
>>
>>478780
I really don't care if /a/ lives or dies either. I discuss anime on reddit. ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
>>
>>478782
>I really don't care if /a/ lives or dies either
Get the fuck out, /a/ was a good board.
t. /v/irgin on /v/acation
>>
>>478788
I was here first. You leave. I have 40 different /qa/ threads on my Thread Watcher.
>>
>>478801
No, I came here first to say goodbye to moot.
Now he's gone, and afterwards this place is a shitty reboot of /q/.
>>
>>478805
Woah! That's pretty good!

Why are you still here? :)
>>
>>478807
To get pissed off at newfags.
>>
>>478777
>Newfags don't use memephrases they've never heard before.
Dude, any meme that is posted on 4chan for more than a day is leaked onto r/4chan (see: Pacha)

>>478778
You know if you want /v/ to be slower, all you have to do is endorse whats in the OP
>>
>>478884
>You know if you want /v/ to be slower, all you have to do is endorse whats in the OP

But I don't want OP to get their way. I want OP to have to give something up in exchange for something. If they want a certain kind of person to be banned from 4chan then they should also be banned from 4chan.
>>
>>479018
>If they want a certain kind of person to be banned from 4chan
>defending shitposters
Oh wow, whats next
DON'T BAN THE PEOPLE WHO SPAM WEBSITES WITH CP. THEY HAVE FEEELINGS
>>
Serious, almost cold-hearted, moderation.
>>
>>478621
The way you fix /v/ is by not having Nintendrones as moderators. And people make fun of SonyGAF for their mods. It's the exact same shit.
They even sticky every single fucking event, while IIRC Sony (or Microsoft if they were there) didn't get a sticky for fucking GamesCom

You know there's a bias for one platform when people hail fucking happy meal toys as the second coming of Christ
>>
>>479187
There does seem to be a bit of a Nintendo bias on /v/. Personally, I'm fine with it most of the time. But you are right that Amiibos are vastly overrated.
>>
File: 1419928312596.png (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1419928312596.png
42 KB, 500x500
>>479187
>there is pretty clearly a problem with blatant consolewarring on /v/
>no there isn't, it's all because of those fucking nintendrones that /v/ is so bad
>>
File: confused flying fish.png (877 KB, 1026x1080) Image search: [Google]
confused flying fish.png
877 KB, 1026x1080
>>479187
>Nintendrones
Are you trying to prove OP right?
>>
>>478621
fire all the mods for being SJWcucks
replace them with /pol/ mods
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.