[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain to my why the fucking K-Pop generals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1456296812128.jpg (63 KB, 396x540) Image search: [Google]
1456296812128.jpg
63 KB, 396x540
Can someone please explain to my why the fucking K-Pop generals are still allowed on /mu/?

It's just a heavily contained waifu thread, which is already a problem.
>>
They get shunted around the site whenever people get tired of them. At least on /mu/ it's technically music. They were on /r9k/ for a year, and I think /jp/ briefly.
>>
K-pop is music. The generals aren't the problem, the people posting about waifus are. Ban them so we can talk about the high quality music. Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby.
>>
Don't feed the animals. It's easy to ignore them.

Atleast they're contained.
>>
>>478066
The general is less rabid than a lot of others and it's contained to a single thread.
It's fine, breh
>>
>>478078
so it's been on /jp/, /trash/, /r9k/, /mu/, /hr/, .... what is wrong with these people jesus christ
>>
File: mu BTFO.jpg (2 MB, 3560x3504) Image search: [Google]
mu BTFO.jpg
2 MB, 3560x3504
lmfao
>>
>>478066
>kpop
>music
dont see the confusion
>>
File: contain.jpg (434 KB, 1215x507) Image search: [Google]
contain.jpg
434 KB, 1215x507
>>478066
>>
music based around idols inevitably inspires idolisation, you're being ignorant to what kpop is if you think anything in kpg is off topic.
>>
Until they actually get something like Korean culture (which now that were owned by a jap will prob never happen) they will most likely stay on /mu/

/kpg/ started in StarCraft generals back on /v/, then the got booted to gens on /vg/ when they got too bad there they were finally herded to /mu/.

And like you said, Waifu shit is already a problem, so they;re not going to get rid of kpg until they also start banning all the other shit like
>claim your waifu threads
>why is she so perfect threads
>X appreciation (blatant waifu shit) threads
>>
>>478244
>tripfags telling mods to fuck off
Why the fuck the name field wasn't removed years ago is beyond me.
>>
>>478249
what a hilarious image
>>478254
they're marginally important in some special cases
>>
>>478254
i mean why cant i listen to sound on the music forum?

there's so much that doesn't make sense, why hate on people who like korean pop?
>>
>>478252
Stop misusing the term "waifu".
3DPD cannot every be your waifu.
They are fundamentally opposing things.
What you are describing is not our waifufriends but instead filthy fucking normalfag pussy worshippers.

>>478256
Music is about sound appreciation, not idol appreciation. If they can have threads -not generals- discussing Korean pop music without turning it into some bullshit teenage girl grade worship of some 3DPD trash, then I see no reason why the threads shouldn't be allowed to happen.

However I have a feeling the people discussing it are the same handful of people over and over again, and their threads really aren't about music.
>>
>>478258
they keep posting in the threads over and over but i feel like if there could be sound and other people could hear the music and join the discussion, the people who just post waifus would become the minority and it would be less shitty.
>>
>>478258
waifufags are pussy worshippers though anon
>>
>>478263
>waifufags are pussy worshippers though anon
Fuck off normalfag.
You will never understand 2D.
>>
>>478269
1. why quote the whole post bb
2. why tell me to leave. i don't understand :'(
>>
>>478252
>Waifu shit is already a problem, so they;re not going to get rid of kpg until they also start banning all the other shit
I report every waifufag thread I see and about 2/3rds of them get removed.
Also I partially blame K-pop threads for influencing waifufags to post. Removing k-pop threads would be a good thing to further deter future waifushittery.

>>478258
>>478269
Literally the only difference between "pussy worship" and waifu threads is if the girls are 3D or 2D.

Regardless of whatever bullshit prerequisite /a/ enforces of the definition of "waifuism", character worship threads are fucking toxic and shouldn't be a part of board culture.

Either way, you're a fucking loser to try and defend the integrity of not real women.
>waaah fuckin normie get off my website reeeeeeeee
>>
>>478066
I don't get it either, people are like HURR JUST IGNORE THE THREADS U DON'T LIKE LOL! not realizing that a 24 hour shitpost thread like that actively pushes good content off the board
>>
>>478066

why contain it?
>>
A lot of waifufags on any board are pretty awful. Based off of what I usually see them talk about, their attractions look almost entirely physical.

>what does she smell like?
>what does she taste like?
>who has the best butt?
>does she do anal?
>is she tight or loose?

It's not surprising at all that most people that would ever claim to have a waifu are as shallow as the normals they so often mock, but it's still very disappointing. It's not surprising that they are alone and usually unhappy with themselves.

I can understand why people want threads full of that and other garbage gone.
>>
>>478235
Also /v/ and /vg/ thanks to starcraft2 general.
Why are they not all on /trash/ now?
>>
>>478249
Please post the original. I know this has to be /v/ shit.
>>
>>478392
Those are pretty gross things to say. None of those people truly understand what it means to have a waifu. True waifuism is pure.
>>
mu for music
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.