[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst of the chan's? I would assume 8gag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: me.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
What's the worst of the chan's?

I would assume 8gag but honestly , after some research I think it might be Wizardchan.

Wizardchan = /r9k/ - saltiness + more suicidal thoughts.
>>
wizchan is kind of gross and cringey, but it was made for a singular purpose which it serves adequately i guess.
8gag is just anonymous redd*t without the good subs.
>>
>>476510
Even though it isn't around anymore, 12chan is the all time worst. I can't describe it because my mind has blocked it like it was an eldritch horror. I remember lots of CP and tubgirl, and hat was for starters.
>>
I have only ever spent a decent length of time on 8. But even if I used all of the other chans,I would still hate 8 the most by far due to personal reasons.
>>
>>476516
Didn't that chan change its name every few weeks because of the feds? I think I was on it once when it was named onlyhotchan.
>>
>>476516

I don't think I ever went or heard of 12chan. I remember anon-talk and even went there a few times and remember it being a shit show.

Does it make me a bad person that I miss the .js spam from them? That should would clear out the newfags here really quick.
>>
>>476510

8gag is just boring and shitty. Wizardchan is surreal to browse, in a bad way.

Speaking of which, how's 8gag doing? I haven't heard anything about them in months now. Is their traffic still dropping precipitously with each passing day?
>>
>>477602
I only go to 8gag (is it word-filtered?) because my country has its own board.
>>
>>476510
Ponychan.
>>
Lolcow farm
>>
888(c)han was terrible. Full of moralfags and people who didn't know shit about chans.
>>
Even though I'm a brazilian, I always wanted to try Hispachan, to help me have some contact with hispanic culture and the spanish language.
Any advice? Is that place good?
>>
>>478558
Isn't there a huehuechan in Brazil? I thought there was.
>>
>>478559
I'm not aware of it, and to be quite honest with you, I'd avoid it. I hate the toxic behaviour brazilians have on the internet.
>>
Hiroshima suck my dick u fggt
>>
File: 1453500983270.jpg (388 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
1453500983270.jpg
388 KB, 1803x1351
What's wrong with 8can?
>>
>>476510
8gag would be tolerable if the interface wasn't so shitty

>>478558
I've heard is a really, really shitty wannabe version of 4chan and seeing how toxic the Hispanic community can be I think it's safe to say to stay the fuck away
>>
>>478559
Yes, 55chan.
>>
>>478573
It lets users make their own boards.
>>
File: 1442974830296.png (2 MB, 1655x1160) Image search: [Google]
1442974830296.png
2 MB, 1655x1160
I usually only go to 8ch for /furry/ and /pol/

4chan is pretty shit as well but the extensions (4chan X and Oneechan) make it much more tolerable.

Western chans in general are garbage compared to Eastern ones in terms of quality and community.
>>
>>477602
Its losing steam for sure. Its never really recovered since Josh fucked up the site and stole over $12K from people.

Also the cripple gave up on fixing the site because he'd rather make emojis all day. He's letting Steven Lynx, the guy who made the Lynxchan engie fix the site
>>
>>478558
Its mostly Mexicans, Spaniards, and "whites' from Argentina. Its basically 4chan but for the Spanish.

They are pretty close to us since most users there come here
>>
>>478576
>I've heard is a really, really shitty wannabe version of 4chan and seeing how toxic the Hispanic community can be I think it's safe to say to stay the fuck away
So, is it a 4chan for spanish people? Because our community is already toxic as fuck.
>>
>>478584
>people like this don't know the wonders of small boards still hidden from the likes of you
It's a good feeling being able to sit down after work and post on a still very active and non shitty english board you will never find.
>>
Only other chans I visited were 7chan, Gurochan (RIP) and 8ch a couple times.

Out of those, 8ch was the worst. And Gurochan gave me a virus once.
>>
I only use 4chan and 7chan occasionally. The boorus are pretty nice as well.
>>
>>476510
Whichever chan you go to is the worst chan, with "you" being whoever is reading this.
>>
2ch (2ch.hk, the cyka blyat board, not the japanese one to avoid confusion) is easily the worst chan out there. The administration directly advertises the board on vk.com and in other media, it is packed full of cancer and normalfags, moderation is obscene and board culture has been dead for years. Some thematic boards are still legit, but the largest boards are firmly dominated by the most base of normalfaggotry. Literally 9gag has a more sophisticated userbase. The only advantage, as I see it, that 2ch has over 4chan is more boards; for example there are separate boards for magic, philosophy, religion, conspiracy theories and supernatural happenings rather than lumping everything into /x/. But with the quality of 2ch's userbase it does little good.
>>
>>478573

It's slow. The discussion sucks. The community sucks. The moderation sucks. The software the site is built on sucks and is dated. There are tons of useless/dead boards. Almost every board is clogged with shitposting about off-topic political bullshit. That's to say nothing of the stupid internet drama from two years ago that the whole site is still obsessed with, which I frankly never cared about.

It doesn't help that the owners and moderators all hate each other and can't get their shit together long enough to save the forum they made from dying.
>>
>>479916
I wonder what 8ch's fate will be, it certainly seems bleaker than 4chan's.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 708x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 708x537
>>480637
8ch will slowly die

It'll wheeze and cough with occasional spurts of vomit like an elderly person with heart cancer as it slowly dies an awful bitter hate towards 4chan while going on about how great 8ch is like your grandpa going on about how good his childhood was and how shit everything now is.

It will die and no one will care
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.