[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: how important are three-dimensional women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: lo.jpg (352 KB, 513x770) Image search: [Google]
lo.jpg
352 KB, 513x770
Question: how important are three-dimensional women?
>>
>>472696
Very important.
>>
3 D W A N I

D

W

A

N

I
>>
File: 1407720732236.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1407720732236.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>472696
Depends. they are crucial for our survival as a species.

BUT
Considering you are asking this retarded question leads to only one conclusion: I don't want to see you procreating with your shitty DNA.

So, no, they are not important.
>>
Without 3-D women there would be no female models for us to draw off of.

Without any female models to draw there wouldn't be any 2-D women.

So they are very important for the survival of 2D.
>>
I can tell you that 99% of posts that have 3d women in them are shitposts
>>
>>472768
>they are crucial for our survival as a species.
So are animals like chicken, fish, cows, etc. for the survival of our species. We've been successfully raising them through animal husbandry/farming/factory farming so I see no real reason why we can't do the same for 3DPD. A good 99.99% of females have no value or merit beyond living as baby factories and this is reflected in their lifestyles, however serving this purpose in the current manner is like giving the cow the farmers bed to sleep in and forcing the humans to sleep in the barn. This is pretty much the relationship between men and women, with men having to fund and support the vast majority of lifestyles of women who will realistically add nothing to humanity from a intellectual, creating or generally positive perspective, while these females live much easier lives than the males protecting and breeding them.

It's about time we kicked these walking cunts back into the barn, forced them to survive on the minimal or starve to death or become homeless. There is no society on earth that doesn't have either legal, social or political advantages that allow any female unlimited safeguards from homelessness and destitution so telling them to support themselves like a man has to is kind of meaningless. They aren't supporting themselves when societies are gynocentric in nature and are willing to support a woman even if they weren't been giving welfare, education and job opportunities just for having a cunt. Meanwhile men and boys are explicitly seen as harmful and guilty of the negative aspects of society, by default.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.