[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a couple people are quietly discussing weird moderation policies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: jpmods.png (451 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
jpmods.png
451 KB, 2560x1440
>a couple people are quietly discussing weird moderation policies on /jp/
>join in

hu am i quotng
>>
>>471049
I don't browse any jap-themed boards but it does seem excessive to me. You should have probably gotten a warning if anything.
>>
>>471049
Yeah, /jp/ has this one piece of shit mod who will ban you for off topic if he decides he doesn't like what you're talking about, even though tons of off-topic posts often happen in the very same thread. I imagine he actually banned all three of you and you joined the discussion with exceedingly poor timing.

By the way, I've noticed "Who are you quoting" is pretty much a /jp/ exclusive meme. I almost never see it elsewhere. Makes me think only one lonely NEET is pushing it.
>>
>>471070
>By the way, I've noticed "Who are you quoting" is pretty much a /jp/ exclusive meme. I almost never see it elsewhere. Makes me think only one lonely NEET is pushing it.
Welcome to /jp/.
>>
>>471070
I got banned for posting a video about old white people who wore kimonos and own samurai swords and shit titling my thread, "What do you think of old Otakus?" :(
>>
>>471070
Who are you quoting isn't all that bad a meme, it's only bad when people actually believe in it.
>>
He's a faggot, I got banned once for "flamewar" because I didn't like the latest 2hu game.
>>
File: 1391748014842.jpg (10 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1391748014842.jpg
10 KB, 247x248
>>471049

>join discussion by telling the mods to ban something
>mods ban you instead
>>
>>471129
>imblying anything in the post was about bans
>imblying it wasn't about moving threads to the correct location
>>
>>471070
>"Who are you quoting" is pretty much a /jp/ exclusive meme.
what lol [s4s] has been doing that as a whole for ages
>>
>>471175
What is /s4s/ about anyways? I haven't been to some of the new boards yet.
>>
>>471188
Shit posting.
>>
While I'm banned, I may as well post in this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypnB66lGgIQ
The MIDI music is more different than I expected.
>>
>>471170

You were asking the mods to remove content just because you dont like it.
Your ban should be longer.
>>
>>471397
No, I don't dislike it, they're just offtopic to /jp/
>>
>>471399
They're clearly not if the threads got moved there and are still up.
>>
>>471362
That is a custom hardware synthesizer, not a windows style virtual midi synth
>>
>>471484
I saw that, I more meant it was more dissimilar to the FM than I expected.
>>471421
>something is clearly so because the mods are infallible!
Spotted the fascist/conformist.
>>
>>471421
The threads didn't get moved there. The posters ran to /jp/ because they kept getting deleted on /a/, and don't like /d/, and think they're too good for the thread in /vg/. Apparently one of the posters is a mod and deletes anyone that says they don't like monstergirls anywhere ever. They probably deleted the threads on /a/ themselves because they wanted to move the thread to /jp/ and probably is the one who makes them.
>>
>>472037
You might be right about one of the posters being a mod. I remember replying on-topic to a post in the thread once during one of the few times I actually visited it, and the deletion of my post was unusually swift for a post that was on-topic but controversial.
>>
>>471070
How can we get Hiro to get rid of this mod?
>>
>>471070
>>472692
Maybe consider not posting off topic shit.
>>
>>472707
Sure, and get banned for off topic anyway because he doesn't like what you're posting.
>>
File: Science 1.jpg (554 KB, 1386x1103) Image search: [Google]
Science 1.jpg
554 KB, 1386x1103
>>471188
The only board where shitposting and dubs are on-topic.

Started as a parody of reddit, then developed its own style of nonsense. There's been a surprising amount of OC from [s4s] but it rarely leaves the board.
>>
>>471070
>>471090
/a/ takes it very seriously. They'll become visibly upset when you don't use greentext exclusively for quoting, and start whipping out their 3+ year old moderator screencaps.
>>
>>472710
so were you the jew or the counter-jew in that thread
>>
>>471049
>using private browsing for 4chan
who does this?
>>
>>473682
I wasn't in that thread but I've been affected by ban waves by that mod before.
>>
>>472740
There was a time when things like that were frequently created in the spirit of creative fun on the then few boards. Sad to think that a meme shitposting board is more creative than legacy boards. Probably due to the lack of hiveminds and cancerous generals. Even fucking /b/ is nothing but a limited set of the same handful of threads with minor variations or outright duplicate and triplicates of the exact same threads with the exact same shitposting which was posted a few hours beforehand.

It's nauseating when you think about it. Due to all these American manchildren colonising the Internet due to the explosion of social media, the only places I can discuss hobbies and things of interest with people who have a sense of humour and aren't narcissistic manchildren, are basically dead or slow enough to be dead. Eternal September really is eternal. Fuck AOL.
>>
We're discussing weird moderation policies. Would you like to join us?
>>
>>471049
You weren't discussing moderation policies. You replied to someone who had a reasonable opinion about how fat fetishists ruin everything with a unrelated reply.
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/14856613#p14935424

That thread got even shittier though. I hope that was all some big joke
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/14856613#p14951065
>>
>>474033
>Some retard pretending to be a thirsty slut on /jp/
Good fucking riddance to /soc/ garbage.
>>
>>472050
Seriously, tell me a mod/janitor is not one of the posters with a straight face. Nothing gets babysat like this.

https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S14951187
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/14960988
>>
>>471175
It's from way before [s4s] existed. Though I don't agree it's /jp/ exclusive, I see it every board.
>>
>>473679
>and start whipping out their 3+ year old moderator screencaps

lmao too true

i imagine your average /a/ poster has a folder titled "whip this out incase i need to prove I'm an oldfag"
>>
>>473683
Oh, I don't really care for having cookies, so I never use a browser outside of its private mode. Having a fresh start free from cookies is beautiful.
>>
>>474551
Wow, those red trash can icons are golden.
No wonder monster girl threads haven't been put onto a red board yet.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.