[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is video games not politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1458268754473.png (335 KB, 604x654) Image search: [Google]
1458268754473.png
335 KB, 604x654
Hi /pol/ack here. I don't mind hearing bout it occassionally, but please keep the SJW gaming drama faggotry to /v/, not /pol/. Thanks.
>>
>>470805
Marxism is politics
>>
>>470807
Apparently it's videogames
>>
>>470807
GDC is video games
should video games about politics be banned from /v/ too?
>>
>>470810
>banned from /v/
Why? It's both politics and video games, so discussions are allowed in both boards.
>>
>>470807
But it's video game related. And that's at video game event.
>>
>>470812
Apparently mods from /v/ ban this, and we get refugee from /v/ now.
>>
>>470813
Marxism is, by dictionary definition, politics. So it belongs in both
>>
>>470815
Yeah I don't mind it, but IT'S BANNED ON /v/. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
>>
>>470805
I hate powerpoints like that. Because I would just read it word for word if I was presenting it because it says all I really need to say.
>>
>>470814
>>470816
I was unaware of this. Does anyone have an archive of the threads in question and/or the ban reason(s)
>>
the solution is >>>/b/
>>
gook moot pls, this is videogames
>>
>>470823
>this is videogames
>>
>>470805
What? Marxism isn't great for anyone. What the fuck is wrong with the video game industry?
>>
File: 1457131342617.jpg (6 KB, 206x195) Image search: [Google]
1457131342617.jpg
6 KB, 206x195
>>470835
>game developers conference
>not videogames
>>
>>470805
>video games
This has nothing to do with video games at all.
>>
>>470805
actually its both
should be allowed in both boards
I mean are we really that autistic that people are unable to just hide or avoid threads they dont want to participate in
Its obviously videogame related because its the fucking game developers conference
Its also obviously politically related because the blatant injection of progressive politics into the industry

each board would have different discussions, people that dont like it should just move along and stop whinging like total faggots
>>
>>470849
>video game developer's conference
just keep it on /pol/
/v/ is a shithole anyways
/v/ is so shit that its been broken into what, 5 different boards?
>>
>>470847
Explain.
>>
>>470858
It is a conference talking about politics that cause the board to go into a shitposting fury. Not vidya.
>>
>>470862
Just ignore it until you're playing a communism simulator videogame and get blacklisted from she-xe-steam for commenting that maybe you don't want to be a trigendered whale.
>>
>>470863
Good job missing the point. Everything related to politics and sjw type shit should be banned from /v/.

>censorship
Fuck off you stupid niGGer.

>...
Fuck off.
>>
>>470869
Misread your post as you wanting to keep it out of /pol/

Dont really care about it on /v/ considering the one and only time I posted there years ago I got shut down by a mob of fanboys over some stupid shit

>Fuck off you stupid niGGer
Cry more faggot.
>>
these mods man
its fucking fascism dude
jesus
pass the blunt
>>
File: 1450859062965.jpg (38 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1450859062965.jpg
38 KB, 403x403
>>470873
>people from /pol/
>stoners complaining about fascists
you're not very bright
>>
>>470881
dumb feelposter gb2 /r9k/
>>
>>470805
It's a twitter screenshot. That should be bannable everywhere.
>>
>>470865
Or he could ignore the thread, but leftists are obsessed with controlling everyone else's opinions.
>>
>>470887
1/3rd of /pol/ at any given time is threads based on twitter screenshots
>>
It's literally a part of a presentation at the biggest video game developers conference in the world. It's appears to be a discussion about game design, as opposed to some bizarre consumer protest or people bitching back and forth on twitter.

It SHOULD be discussable on /v/.

From a practical matter though, anything with that as the lead image will turn into a massive shitpositng mess.
>>
Looks like the kind of thing that would only ever lead to political discussion in general on 4chan. I can't see why this should be allowed on /v/, broseph.

>>470994
>It SHOULD be discussable on /v/.
>From a practical matter though, anything with that as the lead image will turn into a massive shitpositng mess.
This is the winning answer.
>>
>>470994
>It SHOULD be discussable on /v/.
Yes it SHOULD but we all know it is not possible to discuss with the kids on /v/. Witha good userbase we could have a good dicussion about game designa nd creation but in the harsh reality all we get is underaged sperging about politics they don't understand.
>>
>>471005
Blaming it on fuckers sperging out isn't productive.

We currently have status quo where the panels at GDC has a wider range of allowable video game topics than /v/. That's a bad sign to some, completely unacceptable to others.

And hypothetically, suppose there actually was a game attached to this, and not just academic wanking. Would the game be sent to /pol/ pony style?
>>
>>470814

>/pol/ gets refugees from /v/
So? /pol/ is an open and tolerant board of peace. We welcome those seeking to escape persecution by the social justice fanatics, at least until they are prepared to take the fight back to their home boards.
>>
File: 1445518869146.jpg (155 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1445518869146.jpg
155 KB, 500x669
>>470805

Hi, non-/pol/lack here. Please keep your retarded Stormfaggotry on /pol/ and stop spreading it to other boards. Thanks.
>>
>>471005
>/v/ won't agree with marxism so we have to ban them from hearing about it!
>>
File: 1368427796924.png (71 KB, 554x436) Image search: [Google]
1368427796924.png
71 KB, 554x436
It's a twitter screenshot, essentially a blog.
These people actually believe in made up genders and safe spaces, so it's not that surprising they believe in retarded politics. Just ignore them.
>>
>>471142
You realize 4chan believes in safe spaces too. They're always trying to create a safe space away from the big bad reddit.
>>
To filter posts with 20 or more quote links:
/(?:>>\d(?:(?!>>\d)[^])*){20}/

To filter posts like
T H I S
H
I
S:
#/^>?\s?\w\s?(\w)\s?(\w)\s?(\w).*$[\s>]+\1[\s>]+\2[\s>]+\3/im
>>
>>471204
nice viruse
>>
>>471240
Man, if somebody could write a viruse in only 61 characters, I'd be hella impressed.
>>
>>471120
See his exactly here.
You won't even pretend to c<re and talk about videogames and instead go straight to /pol/shit /b/2.0.
>>
>>471446
I don't talk about video games cause I don't go to /v/. Keep your games drama to yourself, please?
>>
>>470847
It's run by mobsters.
>>
>>473180
I literally have no fucking clue what that image is supposed to show.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.