[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are faggots here who think shadow banning and stealth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 12312.jpg (40 KB, 329x344) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
40 KB, 329x344
>there are faggots here who think shadow banning and stealth saging isint real
go on v make a thread containg typical 4chan buzzwords and refresh the page
>>
Most of us on /qa/ already know about the stealth sages on /v/, but shadowbans? That's news to me, if it exists. I'm disinclined to believe you.
>>
yeah i really don't care enough to trudge through /v/ looking for this, so you're gonna have to do it for me
>>
>>470775

Shadowbanning isnt present on 4chan.
Autosaging is. Mods can just make threads not bump if they dont like it.
>>
>>470775
Autosage has been a real thing for years and years now.

I know moot in his newspeak ways liked to discourage the word's use, but it's always been a real thing.
He always wanted us to use "bump limit" instead, but I don't think he realized the word autosage has two meanings. Or maybe he realized this and that was his plan all along.

I wonder what Hiro thinks of the term, having had no prior experience with krautchan himself.

What's the nipponese equivalent to autosage/bump limit?
>>
>go on v make a thread containg typical 4chan buzzwords and refresh the page
I wonder... are you saying that WHATEVER it is that they are doing to stem the tide of /v/'s shit is a bad thing?
>>
>>470775
>v
You are the only one who does this and fuck off with your shitty threads and posts.
>>
>>470775
shadow bans aren't real. autosaging has existed for years.
>>
OP probably doesn't know what a shadowban actually is.

He probably doesn't know much at all, considering his lowercase typing.
>>
File: zaizen.png (533 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
zaizen.png
533 KB, 744x1052
I want to be dominated by this idol.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.