[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
agree or disagree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: fourjelly.jpg (100 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
fourjelly.jpg
100 KB, 900x602
Autistic

4chan
tumblr.
deivantart
9gag
8gag
reddit

Not autistic

Twitter
Yik Yak
Instagram

No-lives

Facebook
Snapchat
>>
instagram is pretty autistic, look up any given mainstream animu and you'll find loads of da tier shit.
tumblr on the other hand belongs in no-life, and 8gag and reddit belong in the 'sea of cancer' right next to ebaums, SA, gaia, furaffinity, and ffshrine.
>>
>>465868

Reformatted:

Not autistic

Twitter
Yik Yak

Slightly autistic

Instagram

Autistic

4chan
deviantart
9gag

No-Lives

Facebook
Snapchat
tumblr.

Sea of Cancer

8gag
reddit
ebaums
SA
gaia
furaffinity
ffshrine
>>
>>465876
When's the last time you've been to SA?
>>
>>465885
I've never been to SA, furaffinity, ffshrine, ebaums or 9gag or Yik Yak.

I have been to the rest
>>
>>465885
I've never been to gaia either lol sorry forgot that one.
>>
>>465876
SA's pretty boring. Nothing really groan worthy enough for it to be called a sea of cancer.
>>
>>465868
You fucking tryhard, you haven't even been to half those sites and most of them haven't been relevant for years.
Stop reading ED pages and trying to pass it off as experience. It's obvious you are a fucking teenager.
>>
>>465864
These exist just to get your personal info so they can sell it:
tumblr.
deivantart
9gag
8gag
reddit
Twitter
Yik Yak
Instagram
Facebook
Snapchat

These don't take your personal info (although there are rumors and conspiracy theoriesto the contrary):
4chan
>>
>>466024
They can sell my personal information all they want. I give that shit away for free.
>>
>>466029
Good because that's the point. The more you type, the more they know about you, the more they can sell that information to many, many, many people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEO9iLWBWvw
>>
The fuck is Yik Yak. This thread is the first time I've heard of that. You kids.
>>
Yik yak is ruined now
>>
>>466024
>These don't take your personal info
They only know your IP and therefore your identiy with all info, your fetishes, fapping habbits, political opinions and what not.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.