[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does weeaboo/weeb means anything related to Japan these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: trump hanekawa.jpg (372 KB, 717x945) Image search: [Google]
trump hanekawa.jpg
372 KB, 717x945
Does weeaboo/weeb means anything related to Japan these days? Is it even supposed to be an insult anymore?
>>
only people who use it are part of western cartoon fandoms who feel culturally threatened
>>
It's used by anyone who isn't a waifutard degenerate
>>
>>454622
Pretty much this. Westacucks love to throw around weeb a lot thinking it'll hurt their feelings. A westacuck simply flat out cannot stand anything Japanese at all. It triggers him beyond belief. Most of them are usually fans of Western cartoons or games, usually support SJW's, see no problem with censorship, are usually liberals, and most of them come from Neogaf and Reddit.
>>
>>454625
they're also faggots
>>
>>454625
>Westacucks
Kill yourself fucktard
>>
>>454618
>Is it even supposed to be an insult anymore?
Well, it certainly triggered this guy: >>454625
He's close to a mental breakdown.
>>
File: zUwqrhMh.jpg (66 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhMh.jpg
66 KB, 1024x576
>>454661
Westacucks in full damage control mode right here

>>454644
Sorry you can't stand anime, but guess what? Welcome to 4chan! Can't stand anime here? Go somewhere else.
>>
File: 1437262834084.png (60 KB, 216x178) Image search: [Google]
1437262834084.png
60 KB, 216x178
>>454625
>>454669
Anon... now they're going to start to say that you're me samefagging since they think it's only one person that uses the term despite being used on /v/ since October by multiple people who have different posting styles.
>>
>>454671
Talking to yourself now? Not even barneyfag talks to himself.
>>
>complaining about others getting triggered
>gets triggered even more easily
Sasuga weeaboos
>>
>>454675
pissbrony found
>>
File: Untitled.png (387 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
387 KB, 1920x1080
>>454675
Since you aren't convinced by the IP count alone, I'm going to post a pic of my browser along with your reply to me. The other guy can compare his browser with mine if he wishes.
>>
>>454704
OK then. Two people on 4chan are using the word westacuck.
You're an apprentice to the weeb-barneyfag, that's nothing to be proud of.
>>
>westacucks
gonna start using that.
western media has been on a steady decline, except for some slavs the majority of western gaming/animation has gone down the tubes.
>>
>>454704
dude, nice font rendering
>>
>>455004
Oh shit. I didn't look closely but you're right.

>>454704 What did you do to your font rendering? Is this what Pale Moon is like?
>>
>>454625
>westacucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Watching you weebs try to get this to stick is fucking hilarious
>>
>>454719
because weeb moeshit is so good, right?
>>
>>455999
I'll say it. And here's why:

Westacuck.

Apart from the "Cuck" part which is sorta hard to say because using the same consonant sound twice in a row is strenuous, it has a nice ring to it. I really like the "Westa" part. I'd prefer "westaboo" because that contains a bunch of pleasing noises and is really fun to say, but considering I'm just typing, westacuck is actually better than westaboo. "West" is annoying as fuck to type because W and S are both on the left ring finger and then the index finger has to reach up to the right, HOWEVER you earn some savings on the "acuck" part vs "aboo", because C-U-C-K has this delightful left hand, right hand, left hand, right hand, pattern, but "boo" has a double letter, which is always more annoying to type.

All in all, "Westacuck" has features that I like in a word that I'm going to type all the time, but doesn't have enough features that I'd want in a word that I speak aloud, so I'll use this term on 4chan and "Westaboo" in real life.
>>
>>456039
So what do any of those posts have to do with /mlp/?

>H...h...hey, you can't be mean to us weebs!!!
>if you don't like weebs you are a Brony!
>you people don't like bronies, right?
>well if you don't like anime you're a brony!

Like talking to a 4 year old
>>
>>456080
nice dubs
>>
>>456011
you cannot be a """"""""westaboo"""""""when youre born in the west, only nonwesterners can ya weeaboo
>>
>>456011
You probably are a westerner yourself so your insult is a bit off. You're like a a self-hating black guy who posts on /pol/.
>>
>>454618
It used to mean something that separated the regular anime fans from the high school anime club-tier autists. Now it's just used by retards towards anyone who once consumed any sort of Japanese media at any point in their life.

You can instantly tell who is new and who has no fucking place on this website by how they use the word weeaboo.
>>
>>456105
>>456096
I'm sorry, are you implying that insults have to be accurate to be thrown around on 4chan? Are you some sort of Reddit using Tumblrina?
>>
>>456096
>>456105
Nobody uses "weeaboo" right either so it doesn`t matter.
>>
>>456113
You're one of those "I'm not a weeb"-weebs, right? Sorry, but you are a weeb, you can't dodge this insult by pretending to be different.

A weeb is someone who likes anime. That's how the insult is used nowadays.
>>
>>456118
Just because it's used that way doesn't mean it's proper. Also, this is an anime website, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>456111
>>456113
i think its time to go back to Rddit right now. maybe screencap too for upvotes?? [spoiler]post your usernames[/spoiler]
>>
>>456122
No, it's the official r/theredpill breakroom
>>
>>456110
It's you weebs who don't belong here
>>
>>456118
And a westacuck/westaboo is someone who likes Western videogames/Western television, so what`s the problem here?
>>
>>456125
Are we about to have the Xavier Renegade Angel argument about how each of us are exactly the same but you're a bad version of me?
>>
>>456122
>Also, this is an anime website, you fucking idiot.
No it isn't you retarded weeb.
>>
>>456125
Go back to gaia if you want diggs, you fantasy football playing, e-poker spamming, reddit browsing, tumblr posting, gawker gawking, trump supporter!
>>
>>456137
The weeb is right that it USED TO be an anime website, but most weebs think 4chan is the same as it was in 2005 because they hardly ever leave their containment boards.
>>
File: 1382067260497.jpg (44 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
1382067260497.jpg
44 KB, 251x231
>my mfw when I try to chill in this groovy new red pill cyber hangout and some nerd posts anime
>>
>>456141
True, they're living in the past.
Brace yourself for a flood of faked moot-screencaps from 2005.
>>
>>456141
No, look, I'll agree that it's not a full anime website. There are tons of boards dedicated to discussing subjects not inherently Japanese. However, what people need to realize is that a large portion of this website's user base still has an interest in anime. I am completely fine with people who don't like anime browsing this website. The people I have a problem with are the people who tell people who watch anime to get out and back to their "containment board", and who tell them that this website isn't for them anymore.

I'm perfectly fine with coexisting, but coexistence needs to be mutual.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.